• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

There was a repeat show on at 8, they should have just extended it to 2 hours. That was such a shitty rushed edit of an amazing week.

Nuklear

Banned
That edit didn't do any justice to the week at all. It was much much better and it's retarded they left out Frankie being the mastermind of getting Zach put up. He must be fucking AG in the DR when he's called.

ecurbj

Team America is Grodbeast way of keeping Frankie safe. It's why it isn't just two people. She needed someone like Derrick to keep him in.

So Frankie could blow up other people's spot but Zach can't. Fuck you drama killer. We could have had a blindside.

I really hope Frankie is out next week. Not like it's going to happen though.

NYR

Nicole rocking them pearls, would love to give her a pearl necklace.

She seems like a sweetie, she seems like a girl that would appriecate a thoughtful gift like jewelry.

Nuklear

Banned
Donny knows the game. He was talking game earlier this week and he knows his shit. Don't let the nice guy thing fool you. He knows his stuff.

FladamPlays

Neo Member
Donny will probably be screwed at some point, but I can't help but root for him..

Edit: I've been lurking in the BB threads for years, but finally a season worth talking about!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom