• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Amber may as well lay it out straight for Caleb or just start manipulating him properly. lol, this non-confrontational middle of the road approach isn't going to work.

beasty

Looks like Devin was put up. He seems like he has checked out of the game and just wants to enjoy being in the house.

I think he realized he was done even before his HOH was up.

UberTag

Yep, should be a boring week ahead.
Perhaps next week won't be as dull if Donny wins HOH or POV.
He's in dire straits despite keeping Devin away from the veto this week and backing up his commitment to save Jocasta.
Donny deserves as much credit for sending Devin out of the house as Derrick does, IMO.

Parch

Devin's controlling attempts is pretty much textbook on how to not play the game early on. The back door is the classic strategy to eliminate clueless clowns like him. Good riddance.

So the United States voted for the narc cop to be part of Team America? Really?

Frankie's declaration of love made me ;_;

I need more Victoria in these episodes, it was funny to see her grill Frankie. She totally knows who his sister is. Would be awesome if she blackmails him. Having a famous sister = $ = target.

Nuklear

Banned
So does everyone love Donny again in the house because of what happened during the POV ceremony? From what I was reading on twitter it seems like it.

UberTag

Frankie's declaration of love made me ;_;

I need more Victoria in these episodes, it was funny to see her grill Frankie. She totally knows who his sister is. Would be awesome if she blackmails him. Having a famous sister = $ = target.
That wasn't even the best of the Frankie / Victoria exchanges relating to Ariana Grande. I suppose they're saving that one for later, though.

cory64

Big Brother 16: The Saga! Ep.3

ibx4KHsjaiuirY.gif

cacophony

Caleb had a moment last night with Amber where her hair got caught in her hoodie zipper and he helped her, it was so romantic. All after she compared him to her brother.

Anyway, Christine is the worst HG ever. She calls Donny a pervert and says its creepy how he asks for massages from Amber and her (a married woman) lays in bed with Cody and cuddles and rubs his hair all day. If she skates by to F3 I quit this show.

UberTag

Caleb had a moment last night with Amber where her hair got caught in her hoodie zipper and he helped her, it was so romantic. All after she compared him to her brother.

Anyway, Christine is the worst HG ever. She calls Donny a pervert and says its creepy how he asks for massages from Amber and her (a married woman) lays in bed with Cody and cuddles and rubs his hair all day. If she skates by to F3 I quit this show.
The only obstacle standing in the way of a deep run by Christine to Final 4 or better is Victoria making herself a more desirable goat to take to the end.
Or a freak Donny / Jocasta / Brittany HOH next week.

Man, I hope this season doesn't end up like the season with The Brigade and become incredibly predictable. I'm hoping for a Donny/Britt/Jocasta HoH, but it probably won't happen.

It would really suck to watch your wife rubbing all over some dude she's known for 2 weeks. I saw on reddit that Christine has said something about wishing she was single. Was that true? I don't really care to listen to her voice and the feeds have been kinda boring.

Velcro Fly

Christine bothers me so much. I like Hayden and Nicole but Christine just bugs me.

Also if these people are so dumb after watching the season with the brigade to allow themselves to be brigaded by an alliance that most of them already know about they deserve it.

UberTag

Also if these people are so dumb after watching the season with the brigade to allow themselves to be brigaded by an alliance that most of them already know about they deserve it.
They knew about the Bomb Squad last week and could have voted out an alliance member in Zach but elected to boot Pao Pao instead.
They knew about the Bomb Squad this week and could have voted out an alliance member in Caleb but elected to boot Devin instead.

This is not a bright group.

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg I read this on sucks: "Cody and Derrick are the new Sheyld"

God, I think I've finally found the BEST description of the both of them. They both just fellated each others game (with Derrick actually complimenting Cody's!) and talked about how good they were and how they could control certain people. Initially I liked Derrick, but he's going through what Devin went through, with this HOH going to his head a little bit.

UberTag

The only thing more annoying than the Sheyld in BBCAN 1 would have been a season where Alex and Peter actually won BBCAN 1. We may actually wind up seeing such a phenomenon in BB16 because these idiots don't know the meaning of the words "humble" or "gracious" or even respect for their fellow competitors... but given the yahoos they've been locked into that house with and the terrible play largely on display, I'd say a lot of the egos in that house have been inflated to enormous proportion.

jwluther

omg I read this on sucks: "Cody and Derrick are the new Sheyld"

God, I think I've finally found the BEST description of the both of them. They both just fellated each others game (with Derrick actually complimenting Cody's!) and talked about how good they were and how they could control certain people. Initially I liked Derrick, but he's going through what Devin went through, with this HOH going to his head a little bit.

Ehh, Devin's problem wasn't the HOH going to his head. He was a psychopath from day one.

Devin's controlling attempts is pretty much textbook on how to not play the game early on. The back door is the classic strategy to eliminate clueless clowns like him. Good riddance.

So the United States voted for the narc cop to be part of Team America? Really?

Trying to be Boston Rob with 14 other people still in the house. That's just way too many people and way too early playing that way.

UberTag

Christine and Nicole are thinking of voting for Caleb and blaming Donny and Jocasta or Brittany for the votes.
You'll want to rephrase that properly. Christine is thinking of doing that (because she's dirty) and suggested the idea to Nicole.
I don't think there's a chance of Nicole playing along.

Uds6hE0.jpg

Nobody loves Caleb.

UberTag

Zach keeps fucking up his alliance with Derrick and Cody and it's amazing to watch.
Because why not start up more alliances? That's what this season needed, right? More alliances?

The Detonators - Cody, Zach, Derrick, Christine and Frankie

This is the most detestable alliance of the bunch. Los Tres Amigos and the Frankenstine Monster. Nobody will be on board with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom