• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because why not start up more alliances? That's what this season needed, right? More alliances?

The Detonators - Cody, Zach, Derrick, Christine and Frankie

This is the most detestable alliance of the bunch. Los Tres Amigos and the Frankenstine Monster. Nobody will be on board with that.
I think it's not going to last.

Also, Zach cannot stop fucking up.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Zach keeps fucking up his alliance with Derrick and Cody and it's amazing to watch.

The alliance is pretty awful as is, so Chaos Zach should mess that up too. Cody is a parrot, Derrick thinks he's running the game, and Zach is just... Zach.

Is anyone else losing interest in this season?

Not in the season, it's still early, and thus far, it's been pretty good. This week has been a huge lull though. Two huge people up in the house and not a peep.

UberTag

Hopefully we'll get a shakeup of the status quo on Thursday. I'm not terribly optimistic about it, though.
We've only had one good week this season and odds aren't looking great for another one any time soon.

Big-Brother-16-2014-07-16-05-13-13-527.jpg

cory64

yeah I've barely watched this week. I'm hoping 1 or 2 people throw a vote at Caleb to shake things up, but I doubt it will happen.

Is anyone else losing interest in this season?

I hate being one of those guys since that was so annoying last season, but yeah. Day-by-day this group's just not that watchable, and it's been like that pretty much since the feeds started. There aren't many naturally funny/interesting/entertaining people so it's a huge chore to watch the feeds unless there's a fight or something. It's like seasons 12/13/14 where there were a couple people worth keeping track of and then a bunch of extras.

It doesn't help that Devin pulled a Jeremy and spent his last week being as boring as humanly possible, which is a huge disappointment.

Yado

Hopefully we'll get a shakeup of the status quo on Thursday. I'm not terribly optimistic about it, though.
We've only had one good week this season and odds aren't looking great for another one any time soon.

Big-Brother-16-2014-07-16-05-13-13-527.jpg

These are like my least favourite people in the house. I can only hope they turn on each other.

beasty

Whats up with Team America? Are they legit playing for each other? Donny seems to be targeting Derrick and most of Derrick's alliances are going after Donny

UberTag

Caleb is now on the warpath. He wants to target Amber, Cody and Frankie.
Good thing he's not on the block this week. Oh wait...

96d261f5d3de3f53e17895813618132588d9a825_r.png

UberTag

Operation Hinky Vote is still poised to go into effect.
A volatile Caleb won't think Donny & Jocasta are the culprits, though.

Most people expect tomorrow's HOH competition to be Q&A. Still with dual winners.

UberTag

What happened with Caleb, Cody, and Amber?
Cody and Amber held hands in the hammock last night while Caleb sulked in the back yard. Cody scored a date with Amber for In-N-Out burgers once they leave the house. Amber asked Cody to move in with her so he could be her guy roommate in Los Angeles. They then discussed travelling to Thailand.

Amusingly enough, Caleb is not privy to most of those details. He merely feels scorned by Amber for not appreciating his gesture of putting himself on the block for her (which she told him not to do) and putting himself at risk this week. He believes he gambled $500,000 for her security and she did nothing to show her gratitude. So now he wants blood.

cacophony

Cody and Amber held hands in the hammock last night while Caleb sulked in the back yard. Cody scored a date with Amber for In-N-Out burgers once they leave the house. Amber asked Cody to move in with her so he could be her guy roommate in Los Angeles. They then discussed travelling to Thailand.

Amusingly enough, Caleb is not privy to most of those details. He merely feels scorned by Amber for not appreciating his gesture of putting himself on the block for her (which she told him not to do) and putting himself at risk this week. He believes he gambled $500,000 for her security and she did nothing to show her gratitude. So now he wants blood.

Is Cody doing that stuff just to piss off Caleb? Wouldn't surprise me, that guy has such a high school mentality.

UberTag

Is Cody doing that stuff just to piss off Caleb? Wouldn't surprise me, that guy has such a high school mentality.
I believe that's a big part of it. Cody has actively flirted with every female in that house with the exception of Victoria whom he can't stand.

Trigger

oh caleb

Didn't we go through a brief "Caleb is done with Amber" stint last week too? He'll probably fold again if she wants him to.

Trigger

If I had to guess, giving Team America "someone they believe is floater" would lead to a attempt to nominate Jocasta/Victoria, and "someone they believe is a physical threat" would just be the final nail in Caleb's coffin.

Nuklear

Banned
Them questioning Zach about Amanda just happened yesterday didn't it? It was hilarious because Nicole kept saying to the effect, "I don't really care that your are." and then proceeded to question him about it for almost an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom