• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator

Donny will pull Jacosta off and Devin will go up. A lot of people want Caleb gone too... I think it won't be unanimous to get Devin out. Definitely going to be a close vote.

Kusagari

Donny needs to remember the Double D's, and the fact that Devin has a daughter, and save the man who thought he was James Bond.

deTURMANed22

Neo Member
What's this I hear about some of the cast having something that prevents them from being have-nots? I heard Frankie, Christine, and Jocasta all can't be have-nots.

UberTag

didn't Frankie say he wanted to be a have not so he would get skinnier?
Frankie says lots of things. So long as the DR doesn't call him out on the medical condition he says he has and houseguests are designating Have-Nots, he won't be called out on it. Once Have-Not competitions actually start, he'll have to participate and they'll enforce it if he loses. Perhaps they'll give him some thermal underwear that he can sleep in.

UberTag

Derrick's many alliances...
- THE BOMB SQUAD - Derrick / Cody / Zach / Caleb / Amber / Frankie / Christine / Hayden (although Hayden doesn't consider himself to be a member)
- LOS TRES AMIGOS - Derrick / Cody / Zach
- JUMP STREET - Derrick & Cody {Final 2}
- PIG & FROG - Derrick & Nicole {Final 2}
- TEAM AMERICA - Derrick / Frankie / Donny

Brittany is his biggest fan in the house and is pissed off that she's not included in any of these.

Derrick's many alliances...
- THE BOMB SQUAD - Derrick / Cody / Zach / Caleb / Amber / Frankie / Christine / Hayden (although Hayden doesn't consider himself to be a member)
- LOS TRES AMIGOS - Derrick / Cody / Zach
- JUMP STREET - Derrick & Cody {Final 2}
- PIG & FROG - Derrick & Nicole {Final 2}
- TEAM AMERICA - Derrick / Frankie / Donny

Brittany is his biggest fan in the house and is pissed off that she's not included in any of these.

It's really called Pig & Frog, as well as Jump Street? Lol. He's giving so many clues that he's a cop. I kinda hope he's gone soon too.
I thought Brittany was skeptical about Derrick and Cody's BS. Did something change recently?

UberTag

It's really called Pig & Frog, as well as Jump Street? Lol. He's giving so many clues that he's a cop. I kinda hope he's gone soon too.
Jump Street is the legit name he wanted to use for his alliance to Cody but CBS rejected it due to licensing concerns and they haven't come up with another one.
Pig & Frog is one I came up with on my own.

I thought Brittany was skeptical about Derrick and Cody's BS. Did something change recently?
She's talked with them one-on-one to try and clear the air as Frankie has been using Victoria and others to shade Brittany as openly expressing mistrust of Derrick and/or forming an alliance to take him out (neither of which are true).

The guys are so well-insulated in the house that they've decided to let their paranoia run wild and cut her loose - and, to be fair, she is openly against a large alliance running things and they're effectively in charge of the large alliance running things, so they do have diametrically opposed agendas.

Frankie has since transitioned over to using Christine to shade Donny by making the girls think he's some kind of pervert deviant.

HAVE-NOTS = Devin, Caleb, Amber, Hayden

UberTag

Nicole is onto Donny being "America's Player"... because she's familiar enough with Big Brother to recognize an America's Player stunt when she sees one and because Donny had no subtlety when he tried to kickoff his part of the task for their first challenge.

She is not familiar with Team America... but she might be if she shares this observation with Hayden whom Joey already confided in as being part of Team America prior to her eviction.
That could clue them in to there being more than one.

UberTag

Did Hayden just not believe her enough to ever tell that to anyone? Surprised it didn't get through the house at all.
Yeah, he dismissed it. Although Hayden's the one guy in that house who doesn't spread shit arround unnecessarily.
He's playing the most guarded game in that house and has only been truly honest with Nicole.

No kidding! I'm not even sure where it's coming from, to be completely honest.
From what I've gathered, here's what they're basing it on:
-Cody said he couldn't get hard with a girl
-Christine said Cody told her that when he was 12 he wore his Mom's bra and heels because he had long hair
-Nicole pointed out his skinny jeans
-Cody wearing heels in the kitchen (Jokingly)

I think they're pretty judgmental, to be honest. Just let the dude live.

beasty

As crazy as Caleb is over Amber, he may actually be a little right about her sending out mixed singles.....to Cody atleast.

mattvlr

Neo Member
What's this I hear about some of the cast having something that prevents them from being have-nots? I heard Frankie, Christine, and Jocasta all can't be have-nots.
At one point I heard on the streams that Christine was gluten free, so she can't eat the slop which has oatmeal in it.

Velcro Fly

There always seems to be rumors about male houseguests being gay every season. Pretty sure they said the same thing about Shane on his season. Ditto for Nick last season. It's almost become a yearly thing where they get so bored they talk about this stuff.

Also I'm doing a terrible job of watching After Dark. My mom and I have watched this show forever and she always stays up late to watch After Dark since we don't buy the feeds. But I've been going to bed early every night the past couple weeks so I haven't watched much.

UberTag

Shit disturber Frankie is pushing non-stop with Derrick that there's an alliance in the house of Devin / Brittany / Donny / Amber / Jocasta.
This is a complete fabrication, of course.

Derrick also bought hook, line and sinker that Frankie's Broadway in South Africa charity was setup to build schools for kids in impoverished nations.
The rat has his claws into the cop.

Curious to see what Frankie does with this post-veto ceremony on Monday.

UberTag

Nicole relayed the TA rumor to Christine. 1/3.
I wish I was as invested in Team America nonsense as other people.
If the payoff isn't them getting Amanda into the BB16 DR for a counter-session to the allegations that Zach is actually her cousin then I don't care.
One of Derrick or Donny is set up to leave next week anyhow.

UberTag

HOUSE ALLIANCE DYNAMICS (as of July 13th)

This is based around actual alliances that exist and aren't just paper alliances that have no basis in reality.

Derrick / Cody / Zach / Frankie / Victoria
Caleb / Amber

vs.

Hayden / Nicole
Christine
(presently aligned with the top group)

vs.

Donny / Jocasta
Devin
Brittany
(aligned by virtue of being house targets; not actual practice)

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I binged watched all of the episodes the past 3 days so I could catch up and I just want to say that I hope Devin leaves. I can't stand him. I don't think I have ever wanted someone gone this much in the show's history.

Also, these are probably the worst group of players I've ever seen in terms of strategy. Granted, I haven't watched it since the Evil Dick season so there could have been worse players but so far these guys seem even worse than the season 6 Howie/Janelle/etc alliance.

Whoa, whoa, whao...Jocasta got some diary room time!
ZA13yss.gif

Can you get restraining orders while in the house? lol

I kinda want Caleb to stay...maybe he and Cody can battle for Amber's love.

Teach her Donny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom