• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
'I'mma look like a studd'. Lol no

LMAO

tumblr_loa85jaKnB1qall14.gif

UberTag

Caleb probably didn't even need to throw that. Jocasta looked like she was in some major trouble
It didn't help matters that she was spinning around wearing that heavy wizard's robe in 95-100 degree weather while already feeling sick.

She was effectively bedridden for the rest of Friday and all of Saturday as a result.

UberTag

Is the current plan still Devin?
Yes. Nothing will change on that front until after the POV ceremony tomorrow and Devin is locked in against Caleb.
At which point it may remain the same - leaving Donny as the #1 house target for next week - or may get changed up.
Players to watch on the feeds to see if they're looking to change up Derrick's plans will be Frankie, Christine, Hayden, Cody... and, of course, Devin himself.

Kusagari

That Donny/Nicole conversation showed how manipulative he can be.

Nicole specifically told him this info was between the two of them. Is Nicole expected to believe he doesn't know what that means?

But he used people's general faith and belief in "Good ol' Donny" to spin his way out of it.

Fey

Banned
That Donny/Nicole conversation showed how manipulative he can be.

Nicole specifically told him this info was between the two of them. Is Nicole expected to believe he doesn't know what that means?

But he used people's general faith and belief in "Good ol' Donny" to spin his way out of it.

Yeah, I was really confused and thought they would maybe have a flashback, because she did say the conversation needs to stay between them. Donny's good. :O

UberTag

That only worked on Nicole. It didn't work on the rest of the house thanks to the smear campaign Frankie and Christine put on Donny after the fact. He's set to go next week unless he makes the wise move not to use the POV on Jocasta tomorrow... but he will because that's the kind of guy that he is.

Touchdown

Banned
Yeah, I was really confused and thought they would maybe have a flashback, because she did say the conversation needs to stay between them. Donny's good. :O

Yeah good ol' Donny won't be able to stay good ol' Donny the longer he stays in the game.

Maybe Devin was right about him all along.

iOv9eDwVqPn7S.gif

UberTag

Upcoming House Targets (in order of desired eviction)

Thursday - Devin
Next Week - Donny
2 Weeks from Now - Brittany
3 Weeks from Now - Jocasta

That would leave us with a final 10 featuring 6 guys and 4 girls.

Amber
Caleb
Christine
Cody
Derrick
Frankie
Hayden
Nicole
Victoria
Zach

I'm going to throw out a wild guess and say the BotB comp is going to be similar to the couples pov comp in season 13 where someone had to pull someone up a building to put a puzzle together. I'm just waiting for that comp to be reused with BotB. Pretty sure Brenchal won against Dom and someone else. When Dom through it for some stupid ass reason.

I have to quote this. What a prediction

7:16 PM Frankie walked by Zach in bed then hugged & kissed him. Frankie told Zach the time then Zach went back to bed. When Frankiewalked away he started whispering to himself. It sounded like Frankie said, "I'm kind of in love with him... for real, for real... the cutest."

smfh what a mess these people are

Partition

Banned

Thursday - Devin
Next Week - Donny

Amber
Caleb
Christine
Cody
Derrick
Frankie
Hayden
Nicole
Victoria
Zach

I kind of see Amber leaving soon. She's not liked by any of the girls.

UberTag

The Caleb-Amber dynamic is the most volatile of the bunch. But given that Amber just continues to let Caleb's obsession take route and Devin was the only person to throw shade on it, I don't see much changing to this dynamic at least as far as the game is concerned. I can see Cody wanting to pull Amber in over to his side as someone he can use but so long as he remains insulated and Brittany is there for him to obsess over, I don't see much impetus from there either.

As much as these houseguests love to hate on and demonize Amber, they'd prefer to keep her around because she's a safe target for their mutual disdain and if she's gone they'll have no choice but to hate on each other. Plus, Caleb will be completely useless with her not around. If they make it to jury, Caleb will volunteer to leave with her as soon as she's evicted so they can hang out in the jury house together.

NYR

7:16 PM Frankie walked by Zach in bed then hugged & kissed him. Frankie told Zach the time then Zach went back to bed. When Frankiewalked away he started whispering to himself. It sounded like Frankie said, "I'm kind of in love with him... for real, for real... the cutest."

smfh what a mess these people are
One minute he is trying to evict him and the next he is trying to back door him....wait....

Thursday - Devin
Next Week - Donny

Amber
Caleb
Christine
Cody
Derrick
Frankie
Hayden
Nicole
Victoria
Zach

That would suck for Donny. Maybe Alison can rig it for him to stay longer or bring him back if he does get evicted.

Who wants him out?

UberTag

That would suck for Donny. Maybe Alison can rig it for him to stay longer or bring him back if he does get evicted.

Who wants him out?
Pretty much the entire house except Jocasta and Brittany. Donny's challenge dominance (3 challenge wins plus a 4th he would have easily had if not for Pao Pao), his ill-advised move on nomination day and the smear campaign makes him a likely target unless he wins HOH or POV next week.

I suspect he'll be a popular backdoor target for most of the house after Devin is gone. Grodner may pull some Team America strings to keep him around longer, however. This would likely result in Brittany leaving instead.

VlLM1T9.gif

Pretty much the entire house except Jocasta and Brittany. Donny's challenge dominance (3 challenge wins plus a 4th he would have easily had if not for Pao Pao), his ill-advised move on nomination day and the smear campaign makes him a likely target unless he wins HOH or POV next week.

I suspect he'll be a popular backdoor target for most of the house after Devin is gone. Grodner may pull some Team America strings to keep him around longer, however. This would likely result in Brittany leaving instead.

VlLM1T9.gif

Who's that person on the right?

So Vic might seriously make jury while doing nothing the entire time?

:lol

I haven't watched the feeds, but I feel like people are too hard on floaters. Some of them work really hard to avoid all of the drama and be under the radar. That's a full time job in a house where everyone is always fighting.

For example you see whenever drama comes up on the show, Amber says "I'm so confused" or "I'm not sure" and immediately gets up and walks away. This recently happened with Paola was fighting with Zach and called on Amber to chime in.

That sort of thing is proper gameplay imo.

4:38am Caleb says "As long as we're here, will you please never say I'm like your brother." Amber says "why". Caleb says "Because I'm nothing like your brother". Amber says she feels that way about the guys in the house, Caleb reiterates "I don't wanna be your brother. Leave me out of the whole brother/family thing". Amber responds "Oh Caleb".

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom