• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soroc

This season is about to get real shitty. Can't believe how complacent these houseguests are this year. They are all lining up to get shot down week in week out at this rate.

Nuklear

Banned
I figured as much but still holding out hope that they would flip last second :(

Nobody came together and really talked it out. They talked about in their little clique's and that's it. They were too afraid to cross lines and discuss it in fear of being made a target.

Nuklear

Banned
This season is about to get real shitty. Can't believe how complacent these houseguests are this year. They are all lining up to get shot down week in week out at this rate.

Derrick/Zach/Cody are in firm control of the house, imho. The good thing is Zach has such a big mouth he can shake up things just by being Zach.

Soroc

Heres a quick question lol

That little side room before the diary room when they go in to vote and pass the other houseguest. Is what they do just random or is that shit planned. It always looks so planned.

Julie's got her keys in her hands? She's not playing around.

I'm glad Devin understands where he went wrong.

Edit: Zach calling someone a terrible player...ain't that some shit?

Touchdown

Banned
Great competition to fuck-up your fingers. It's also boring as hell to watch

image.php

UberTag

On a side not, I got my picture taken with Bret Hart when I was 10 years old in a church. XD He was a nice guy.
Bret still had joy and hope back in those days.
He would later watch modern era WWE and become the crotchety bored man we know and love today.

UberTag

It's going to be a longish comp. Teams only had one egg after the first 10 minutes or so.

Curious to see what the "physical threat" nom would be for either of the leading Amber/Zach & Frankie/Cody teams.
Hayden seems like a safe bet.

Hoping that either Brit/Jocasta and Donny/Hayden can pull out a win. Not terribly optimistic, though.

Soroc

Wait a minute, they no longer continue HOH comps on the live feeds? I remember last year (first year i purchased live feeds) that these HOH comps that would continue passed the show you could watch on the live feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom