• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

As I said right after last night's episode, Jocasta leaves by a 9-0 vote.
Possibly 8-1 if Donny tosses her a pity vote.

Enjoy your weekend and ignore the season where nothing good ever happens until next Thursday.
We can look forward to Zach being the house target next week.

Touchdown

Banned
Jocasta is the only one who he doesn't really have a relationship with, and he fears she sees right through his act.

It looks like she injured her ankle or foot in the BoB. The lord keeps testing ha.

tumblr_n91l5szQis1qb2xtpo4_r1_250.gif

As I said right after last night's episode, Jocasta leaves by a 9-0 vote.
Possibly 8-1 if Donny tosses her a pity vote.

Enjoy your weekend and ignore the season where nothing good ever happens until next Thursday.
We can look forward to Zach being the house target next week.

There were so many plans thrown out last night too. Are they not backdooring Caleb or Amber? Or was that one of Zach's many, many plans?

I like Zach and all, but the guy is just another idiot that will do what Frankie and Derrick tells him.

UberTag

There were so many plans thrown out last night too. Are they not backdooring Caleb or Amber? Or was that one of Zach's many, many plans?

I like Zach and all, but the guy is just another idiot that will do what Frankie and Derrick tells him.
That was one of Zach's many, many plans. Frankie won't pull the trigger on a back door. Especially not to his boy Caleb or his girl.
He might back door Amber if Caleb put him up to it. That would be the only way it happened.
Zach might also get backdoored himself this week if Derrick/Cody cut him loose.

4:37 PM Zach going to take a shower. Zach said to Frankie it worked out perfectly. Zach will patch things up with Nicole/Christine.

he's such an idiot lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
Zach is very dumb, but this house only ever operates in a way to bore us. Zach is gonna be the target but he won't be the victim. It'll be Jocasta this week. Followed by Amber and Nicole and then Caleb. As much as he's unpredictible, it doesn't matter. The house are sheep. He's got a safety net for a few weeks since he's a vote for Derrick.

Nuklear

Banned
Based on what? I can't imagine why they'd get rid of a sure vote to keep Jocosta.

edit:
Backdooring Zach would be an entertaining twist and a power move all in one. They should go with that.

Zach is not allowed to be evicted! He is the only fun one left!!!!!!!!!

5:15 PM Hayden tells Nicole that Derrick/Cody/Zach have a F3 deal. Nicole says she knows. But Hayden says Derr/Cody don't trust Zach.Hayden said after this week, it would be a good time to get rid of Zach.

Hayden knows everything lol

Kusagari

5:15 PM Hayden tells Nicole that Derrick/Cody/Zach have a F3 deal. Nicole says she knows. But Hayden says Derr/Cody don't trust Zach.Hayden said after this week, it would be a good time to get rid of Zach.

Which is why I think he's the most dangerous person left for Derrick/Cody/Frankie.

If one of those three doesn't win, I bet it will be Hayden.

He's a smart player just laying low until jury and so far it's working perfectly.

Nuklear

Banned

Let's get rid of Zach the wild card instead of Derrick or Cody. This really has to be the lowest IQ house ever. I mean honestly you have to get rid of the person at the top of the food chain first which is very clearly Derrick.

Fey

Banned
Which is why I think he's the most dangerous person left for Derrick/Cody/Frankie.

If one of those three doesn't win, I bet it will be Hayden.

He's a smart player just laying low until jury and so far it's working perfectly.

Yup, (unfortunately) he's playing a really smart game. He is on nobody's radar, no one suspects him of anything, and I read on Sucks today or yesterday that, unlike with Amber, Caleb, Donny, etc., no one stops talking game whenever he walks into the room. So he's getting details from all over the house.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Frankie had a... frank... conversation with Zach about his status in the game, and how he has to mend fences, and how he's 'fucked' at this current point in time. Good thing about this game, is it works in cycles and it always changes. The target one day is no longer a target two days later. As far as Cody goes, we know him at this point. All talk, no action, certified pussy. Derrick isn't as much of one, but getting Zach up and out doesn't really benefit his game as he's not coming after them.

Touchdown

Banned
Frankie had a... frank... conversation with Zach about his status in the game, and how he has to mend fences, and how he's 'fucked' at this current point in time. Good thing about this game, is it works in cycles and it always changes. The target one day is no longer a target two days later. As far as Cody goes, we know him at this point. All talk, no action, certified pussy. Derrick isn't as much of one, but getting Zach up and out doesn't really benefit his game as he's not coming after them.

Yeah pretty much. Zach is a loose cannon and it's gonna be annoying to see him go but for the peeps in his alliance it would be dumb to go after him this early.

UberTag

Brittany wasn't coming after him either. Ultimately, Derrick doesn't like being tied to players he can't control. The big challenge with Zach is that he's positioned in a way where he can make a lot of noise on his way out the door and blow up most of the alliances in the house. If Derrick thinks he has enough influence over Frankie, Caleb, Cody and Victoria to remain unharmed with Zach out of the equation, he may have no qualms about cutting him loose. He's certainly not going to stick his neck out for Zach if he gets put in harm's way by someone else or by himself - that ship has sailed.

Parch

It's pretty sad for the show that Zach is considered the entertainment because he's an idiot.

This season needs a shakeup. Right now it's playing out predictable because there are so many clueless players and reckless fools to systematically eliminate.

Touchdown

Banned
It's pretty sad for the show that Zach is considered the entertainment because he's an idiot.

This season needs a shakeup. Right now it's playing out predictable because there are so many clueless players and reckless fools to systematically eliminate.

This is true. ^^

UberTag

So is the plan still Jacosta to leave? Or will Amber/Caleb be the replacement to be backdoored?
Hayden wants to force Frankie's hand becuase he said he was "fine" with one of Caleb/Amber being backdoored after he won HOH. Whether Frankie pulls the trigger or not is up to Frankie. I know the DR will be pushing for it. I think it's more likely that Frankie puts up Amber than Caleb even though the DR will be pushing for the latter. He's going to try and get Caleb on board with the idea even though this means Caleb won't be able to see Amber for 2+ months (if jury starts next week).

Touchdown

Banned
Looks like the pov battle took another toll on poor Jocasta. :( They might as well vote her out now, don't think she can take much more.

10:36 PM Caleb tells Frankie in HOH room to scare Amber by telling Hayden to take Jocasta off, put Amber up, make Amber think she's beingbackdoored, to make her realize who has her back. (ed. Amber being backdoored is the actual plan by Frankie and his allies).
Frankie says that's a great idea.

eKBS6Rr.gif

10:49 PM Caleb says: "All in all, I don't want her to go home, I want her to know her place in this house." about Amber to Frankie NT

10:49 PM Cal: "I don't want her(Amber) to go home. I just want her to get straight in her place." NT

10:42 PM Caleb to Frankie: "I think this plan would scare Amber back to her place, because I think she's forgettin' it." NT

10:45 PM Caleb to Frankie: I just want U to SCARE her. Make sure she knows that I'm (Caleb) is the ONLY one that can SAVE HER ONLY one!! NT

Caleb is so disturbing.

Velcro Fly

Caleb is a moron. It's like they get a free pass to get Amber out this week and there's no way Caleb is going to have any legit gripe about it because for all he knows they are doing what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom