• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Caleb is a moron. It's like they get a free pass to get Amber out this week and there's no way Caleb is going to have any legit gripe about it because for all he knows they are doing what he wants
This entire season has been a "free pass" because of so many idiots put in the house just lining up to be slaughtered. It's the most boring shit imaginable apart from watching knuckleheads like this dude think so highly of himself.

06b3655c32372e62ed70e4f7afc1813581088e0d.gif

I hope they play his pickle inside of a banana idea. Oh shit...they're showing the "date" lol. They should have showed her "agreeing" to this.

Meanwhile in the live feeds: Donny: "I can't wait to see what else comes out of Zach's mouth."
Frankie: "I can't wait to see what else goes into Zach's mouth."
eKBS6Rr.gif

Honestly, he should be able to nominate whoever he wants. He is HoH. I'm so tired of this "house wants" bullshit. Fuck this damn show sometimes. Jeebus.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't even care about spoilers at the moment, someone tell me please, what are my boy Zach's chances of staying in the house this week??? (why can't Zach just keep his mouth shut he's on of my faves)

Team America challenges are such BS. The "argument" doesn't even need to be two sided. It can be Zach just ranting for 20 seconds and those 3 get 5K. Team America is just a bunch of bullshit and I'd be pissed to know folks were making money on the side cause of a popularity contest.

Also, I'm not fond of this blame Amber shit that Zach and crew has planned for the veto ceremony. They're just feeding into Caleb's delusions and it's incredibly uncomfortable to watch. I think it's best that Amber leaves this week for her own good.

Agnt

Team America challenges are such BS. The "argument" doesn't even need to be two sided. It can be Zach just ranting for 20 seconds and those 3 get 5K. Team America is just a bunch of bullshit and I'd be pissed to know folks were making money on the side cause of a popularity contest.

Also, I'm not fond of this blame Amber shit that Zach and crew has planned for the veto ceremony. They're just feeding into Caleb's delusions and it's incredibly uncomfortable to watch. I think it's best that Amber leaves this week for her own good.

Nah, they would've won 5k from that nom ceremony then

Velcro Fly

Zach has a horrible game too. Christine is the "right place at the right time" person and Zach is the "i made friends with the only two or three good players this season" person. Without being in the bomb squad and whatever alliances have succeeded that he'd be gone for sure. It's hilarious too that him being himself is keeping a ton of heat off of Derrick/Cody/Frankie.

t-storm

I wouldn't be surprised if Zach stayed until the end with others having the mentality that no one would vote for him in F2.

Then again, I might be giving these houseguests too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom