• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuuuuuck this.

dSmoDOP.gif

Holmes

lol right on cue, everyone comes posting here saying they're over this season/week like what happens every time someone new wins HOH.

Velcro Fly

Frankie gets him to put up Caleb and it probably takes care of itself.

How much money are they getting for these things exactly?

Fey

Banned
Nominations are going to be Jacosta, Amber, Donny and Victoria, right? sigh...

Probably. With Amber as the main target?

Ugh, this is gonna be a boring week. I'm surprised they didn't add a twist or something since this is the 4th Detonators/Bomb Squad/Derrick dominated week in a row, with yet another unanimous vote. -__-

Hoping Zach's unpredictable behaviour puts Cody/Derrick up or something but I doubt it. -__-

Frankie gets him to put up Caleb and it probably takes care of itself.

How much money are they getting for these things exactly?

I don't know what the max is, but they are making a lot of damn money for some easy ass tasks.

Ugh, this is gonna be a boring week. I'm surprised they didn't add a twist or something since this is the 4th Detonators/Bomb Squad/Derrick dominated week in a row, with yet another unanimous vote. -__-

Hoping Zach's unpredictable behaviour puts Cody/Derrick up or something but I doubt it. -__-
Frankie is going to keep him in check all week. Frankie and Derrick are going to do the same thing they did with Cody and stay around Zach all the time.

Touchdown

Banned

I can see Zach putting up Caleb if something crazy happens but not Cody or Derrick. :/

UberTag

Nominations are going to be Jacosta, Amber, Donny and Victoria, right? sigh...
Those are the agreed nominations.

Zach will nominate Amber & Donny.
Frankie will nominate Jocasta & Victoria so he can remain HOH for the week.

They'll either boot Jocasta with the tedious "should we backdoor Caleb" bullshit that they won't pull the trigger on for the 3rd straight week.
Which clearly won't even be seriously entertained with Frankie as HOH.

Zach will get into a shouting match with one of his noms during the nomination ceremony so Frankie can get another 5K giftwrapped for his filthy rich family.

Jocasta will get evicted by a 9-0 vote.

Take the week off and tune back in next week to see if something changes.
Most exciting thing to follow is Brittany's reaction to finding out that Derrick was the one most adamant about sending her out of the house.

this season succcccckkkks
and some of you wanted Devin gone
I never wanted Devin gone. Although he did sort of suck that weak he was on slop and on the block.

Frankie shall win this season without even having to try. Life is just so hard for him.

BtWuzQQIYAAXYY7.png:large

Dinosur

She's 29, damn first kid at 17? Didn't she say she was married to some celebrity too

I always wondered if she was married to a musician or something. It's a complete bullshit assumption on my part cuz she said he has a big tattoo of her and the kids. Didn't sound like something some random banker dude or whatever would do.

UberTag

Amber's still fighting it out for the Bomb Squad.
Of course that means she'll take one for the team and be nominated for the 3rd time but she's cool with that.

Dinosur

I wish they would have had a second camera on that HoH comp. Christine was treating it like The Price is Right and was obviously taking cues on who to put up. Would have liked to know if it was Derrick or Frankie.

Kusagari

Caleb and Amber will never go against the Bomb Squad/Detonators.

If anything, I'd try to get Hayden or Nicole out now if I was them. I don't know why they're given free passes.

Fey

Banned
Caleb and Amber will never go against the Bomb Squad/Detonators.

If anything, I'd try to get Hayden or Nicole out now if I was them. I don't know why they're given free passes.

I'd like to think they'd at least go after Hayden/Nicole, but I don't think they're even smart enough for that. An Amber/Caleb HoH would probably just end up being Derrick controlled, too. Amber and Caleb really need to get a clue, and then work together. They're both incredibly stupid, still thinking they're part of the dominant alliance. ._.

I'm also tired of the edits they give Hayden/Nicole/Christine. I'm ~shocked~ they aren't showing Hayden expressing his desire to murder Amber, or Nicole's and Christine's numerous petty, jealous insults that they throw at Amber behind her back.

This whole season is just

They've just agreed that Caleb is the main target. They want him out before Amber goes out (because he would be intolerable with Amber leaving, of course) and before jury.

Jocasta is the backup if the backdoor plan doesn't work.

UberTag

I doubt Frankie pulls the trigger on backdooring Caleb himself unless he has the DR in his ear promising all sorts of safety, Have-Not exemptions, superpowers and the like. I know they don't want to deal with Caleb alone with Amber in the jury house.

Yado

I wish Caleb and Amber would wisen up and turn on these people, they're the only people who can win comps and shake things up

Fey

Banned
Zach is already messing things up for everyone, changing his nominations every minute, asking every second person to throw BotB. This week might not be so bad.

mackaveli

Zach is the best HoH.

These nomination scenarios are hilarious that Zach keeps thinking of.

I hope he gets the 2nd egg.

Edit - These idiots should have just backdoored Caleb this week, keep Brittany than just nominate her again. Would have been much easier than these 100 different scenarios Zach is thinking of but if Christine gets nominated I'll be thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom