• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beasty

Zach is only gonna get better as he continues to get more paranoid and let the power go to his head.

I expect 2 fights and some alliances crumbling.

5:00 AM Chris adjusts position and is now rubbing Cody's Hair, face and neck in the dark. Nic asked her to go to bed and she declines. NT
..girl...

also-
5:09 AM Amber hit Hayden really hard in the face with a pillow, she says are you ok?? Feeds cut to fish for about 5 minutes now... NT
lmao

Touchdown

Banned
tumblr_n96yppPLx81slgi72o4_400.jpg

rHF8K.gif

Dinosur

Sounds like Zach went along with his plan and also got goaded by TA to talk a bunch of shit at the ceremony.

Zach: Nicole and Christine
Frankie: Jocasta and Victoria

Frankie is trying to get Amber to convince Jocasta to throw it under the guise that Zach would be a horrible HoH for the week.

edit: Victoria still has not stopped crying since the ceremony. She cannot understand why people think she's a weak player. She is making it really difficult to not bust up laughing in the office.

Dinosur

Victoria thinks the only alliance in the house is Caleb, Amber, Donny, and Jocasta.

I cannot.

She is still crying btw. Probably at least 45 minutes straight so far.

Fey

Banned
I need Nicole and Christine to lose BotB.

Caleb or Jocasta or just someone who won't use the veto to win it.

And then for Shitstaine to leave. Please G(r)od.

Dinosur

Even Cody and Derrick? Zach's an idiot, I don't know why people think he's so good for ruining his game every five seconds.

Dunno about Derrick. Both Cody and Frankie said they would if it was "worst case scenario" and they had to do it so their game didn't get blown up from outing the alliance or going against the house. I don't think Frankie has the balls to pull the trigger though this week, even more so than Cody with Caleb last week.

Nicole is convinced he's a Saboteur and getting paid to act ridiculous. He's being flaky about how he even got approached to be on the show. Add the Amanda cousin lie to the mix, and he's getting in a more and more tight spot.

I'm still half-assed rooting for him though. He's an idiot, but he's the only person in that house who actually does something.

Dunno about Derrick. Both Cody and Frankie said they would if it was "worst case scenario" and they had to do it so their game didn't get blown up from outing the alliance or going against the house. I don't think Frankie has the balls to pull the trigger though this week, even more so than Cody with Caleb last week.

Nicole is convinced he's a Saboteur and getting paid to act ridiculous. He's being flaky about how he even got approached to be on the show. Add the Amanda cousin lie to the mix, and he's getting in a more and more tight spot.

I'm still half-assed rooting for him though. He's an idiot, but he's the only person in that house who actually does something.
Maybe if he had a larger plan or an idea or something then I would think he's awesome but... he's not.. he depends completely on Derrick and Cody for everything. Any time he says something it ends up being really stupid and just puts a huge target on his back which could be used as a good thing if he didn't keep blowing up Frankie/Cody/Derrick.

Dinosur

Fuck Nicole and Christine. Bout time they were on the block

Yup. Nicole needed a reality check and Christine is a turd. Read today that she's the only person left in the house who hasn't won a competition yet.

Granted, that's mostly because she hasn't been nominated or picked for many PoV's yet, but whatever. The stat still suits her perfectly.

Nuklear

Banned
Fuck Nicole and Christine. Bout time they were on the block

Zach said he was going to go downstairs and "make sure they(Nicole and Christine) keep crying up until BOB starts." so he makes sure they perform like shit. LOL, I love this guy.

Fey

Banned
that day when everyone was in the HoH room trashing Amber

and she came in with the batch of cakes for everyone

This game is not for her.

And BotB is happening right now, pray to JESUS CHRIST that Vic and Jo win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom