• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

JZCWamy.jpg
Only 3 more days to stare at her, Beast Mode. Then she's out of your life for good.
Better get your time in.

UberTag

I love that he did a Drunk History parody this time. That ending with Jocasta going 'fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa' had me dying!
There's one gay YouTuber associated with Big Brother that is genuinely entertaining.
And thankfully it's not... nor ever will be... Frankie Grande.

lol I just got around to last nights episode, happy Zack made things comical as this season is really boring.

Oh crap Zack can get voted out? If he was HoH and got dethroned? or is he safe automatically?

Agnt

lol I just got around to last nights episode, happy Zack made things comical as this season is really boring.

Oh crap Zack can get voted out? If he was HoH and got dethroned? or is he safe automatically?

You can get dethroned and voted out. Thats supposed to be the twist but it has never happened lol.

What season did 'I don't want to get blood on my hands' become popular? It was pretty popular last season, but I didn't really pay attention before that. This season, EVERY HoH uses that phrase and it's incredibly annoying.

I started re-watching BB3 a couple of months ago and I need to finish that. Danielle Reyes is still my favorite player. I miss when the diary rooms actually showed personality.

Dinosur

What season did 'I don't want to get blood on my hands' become popular? It was pretty popular last season, but I didn't really pay attention before that. This season, EVERY HoH uses that phrase and it's incredibly annoying

I think it pretty much was last year. The concept has obviously been around longer, but it was never the one and only must-do strategy.

I mean, Frankie's nomination speech this week damn near made me delete the episode and give up on the season. Acting like it was smart and almost honorable to make the weakest and most worthless move.

Dear Grodner, if you're going to keep casting people who haven't seen the show, stop giving them BB15 to watch during sequester.

Dinosur

What I'll never understand is that on a fundamental game play level, a "house vote" makes no sense. If someone is pushing for a house consensus, that means there is a group of people in power enough to decide what the consensus is in the first place. If you're not in that group, why the fuck would you go along with their XX-0 vote? The sheer fact that you're not in the group means they're coming after you next, no matter how you voted.

The only thing it's deterring is the laughable nomination excuse of "you didn't vote with the house last week." But who cares, they would have nominated you anyway. Spend five seconds figuring out who else isn't in the main alliance and round up enough people to whittle their numbers down by 1-2, rendering the whole thing worthless.

Of course, this doesn't count for shit like Devin where there really is a reason everyone wants him out. Amanda should not been able to run BB15 for so long. Derrick and Frankie should not have been able to run BB16 this long. We're only four weeks in and all the outsiders already had a chance to get rid of either Caleb or Zach already and they balked.

Yado

Caleb and Zach aren't really relevant targets though. I definitely wouldn't put up Caleb if I were in the house because he can be easily swayed.

I don't get why Hayden and Donny seem to have the same targets as the major alliance in the house, Who do they think is next?
I can only hope they're just saying that to align themselves with the people in power. Donny, Jocosta and Hayden have all acknowledged Derrick & Frankie as the brains behind everything. They would be stupid not to put them up if they get the chance to.

Were you not around? That got tons of attention

It never amounted to anything. This was right before Twitter was big, so there wasn't a big fuss in the press. Only Feeders and fans we're aware of his tirade. CBS never aired anything about it and there was no repercussion. So, yes I was around. The problem is, so is Jeff. He's basically a CBS employee now.

All I'm saying is if we're going to hate someone for something they said, Big Jeff should get his turn on the spotlight. =/

What did you want it to amount to? As for it not being a big fuss in the press:

Hollywood Reporter:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/big-brothers-jeff-schroeder-goes-210798

TMZ:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/big-b...umbledore-harry-potter-gay-homophobic-attack/

Today.com (Today Show website):
http://www.today.com/entertainment/...re-fighting-words-big-brother-house-1C9380909

GLADD.org:
http://www.glaad.org/2011/07/13/cbs-response-to-big-brother-incident-is-inadequate

Plus the hundreds of reality websites that covered it. It was never going to make the network nightly news, but it blew-up.

Jeff got plenty of hate for what he said

The Jeff thing didn't really blow up. It made one news cycle on some sites and disappeared, compared to the racism of Aaron, it was nothing and just as bad if not worse.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Aaryn was called out in her exit interview directly on the show, but to be fair she had way more material to work off of.

The Jeff thing didn't really blow up. It made one news cycle on some sites and disappeared, compared to the racism of Aaron, it was nothing and just as bad if not worse.

Something that happened in the Big Brother house made a news cycle, that is blowing up.

Aaryn kept making racist statements over and over and over until they brought Amanda to the DR and told her to talk to Aaryn about it, that's not the same thing

Goon

2YxGHowl.jpg

Glutes of peace

Who is the best player in the house? Derrick? Do you think he would survive if he was in another season?

Touchdown

Banned
Glutes of peace

Who is the best player in the house? Derrick? Do you think he would survive if he was in another season?

hmmmm. I think he would, maybe not as long as he will this season though. Watching the feeds though Victoria is just absolutely useless in the game. It's sad she will make the jury.

It would be awesome if CBS would allow us to mute certain mics. I think these house guests deserve a medal or something for humoring Caleb for this long because I don't think I could do it. There's only so many "at the end of the days" or "quite frankys (franklies?)" or "pickles" that I can handle. Caleb has to be the dumbest house guest in the house right now. I think Joey probably had a better grasp on things than Caleb did.

Velcro Fly

Cody just wrecked the pool table

also watching after dark and the censors are really bad tonight especially when Frankie is talking dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom