• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Cody says Jocasta needs to go next, because she makes Donny stronger
KuGsj.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
His game is terrible, but Zach is absolutely hilarious. Hope he makes it to the end.

Has anyone on GAF ever applied for BB? I kind of want to apply for next season lol.
I applied for BB Canada with a friend of mine. You just stand in a group of 5-6 people infront a producer and get literally 15-20 seconds to say why you should be on Big Brother. That's it. I got to meet Boogie and get a picture with him though which was cool.

Dominator

Shit. Donny discusses the task as soon as he leaves the room, Frankie tells Derrick that Donny needs to go. He is their new target if they don't do this mission.

So the pickle in the banana thing actually happened???? Oh Caleb.

so ready for zach to go, I appreciate that he's pretty much the only one even trying to be entertaining but he sucks at it so fucking much.
He has a good chance of winning an HoH spot tonight. He seemed to remember a lot of stuff about the pictures they were shown earlier.

UberTag

Looks like Frankie is gonna leave soon, Hayden is getting the guys against him.
Frankie trying to force the target back on to Donny after spending the past week trashing Zach should provide Hayden with all of the impetus he needs to do just that.
Unfortunately, I think Grodner has a twist parachute ready to catch Frankie and put him back in the house should he get evicted - especially before the start of jury.

Red_Man

Seems like Derrick runs the house, but then again I don't watch the feeds, just read from the impressions in here.

Parch

Last night's show was Frankie getting everything he wanted except a Zach handjob.

Does Caleb still believe that Amber is staying? Beast-mode dumbass thinks he's the king of the house. LOL. Is he over her, or is he going to go nuts if she leaves because he realizes he's not so king? Arrogance makes you stupid.

Caleb can fall back in line with the Detonators, or blow up (including a potential racial rant against Jacosta). I still think he's a time bomb. He's a psycho, but he's a naive and stupid psycho. Frankie can manipulate him to get him believing that Amber leaving is best for his game and the Detonators.

No, if anyone runs the house it's Frankie. At least that's how CBS shows it.

I haven't kept up with the feeds this summer.

Nah, from the CBS show it's clear Derrick runs it. My family doesn't watch the feeds or get any outside info and that's how they see it.

I love Caleb thinking he runs it though. So damn funny.

edit: damn it, double post. meant to edit my previous one. oh well.

jwluther

Pretty sure Team America got paid regardless of what the broadcast said last night.

Frankie said to Derrick last night, "You know how they amended the rules for us last week?" (3:58am, cam 1)

There was also a moment where Derrick was counting how much money he'd already made and he included the $5000 for the 20-second argument.

Pretty sure Team America got paid regardless of what the broadcast said last night.

Frankie said to Derrick last night, "You know how they amended the rules for us last week?" (3:58am, cam 1)

There was also a moment where Derrick was counting how much money he'd already made and he included the $5000 for the 20-second argument.

Ohhhh that's interesting

Red_Man

Really? That's garbage, Amber completely shut Zack down. No way they should have gotten the money.

jwluther

Derrick's on to something... when discussing TA with Donny he said, "are you under the impression that we're a pretty boring season?"

Dinosur

SHe has a good chance of winning an HoH spot tonight. He seemed to remember a lot of stuff about the pictures they were shown earlier.

That's weird. I figured it would be an endurance comp since Team America option B was "convince two other people to throw the HoH comp to you" or whatever. That's kind of ridiculous to pull off outside an endurance.

Oh Caleb....
3:10 PM BBT Cams 1/2

Caleb: "The outside looks bad."
Amber: "Get me a glove."
Caleb: "It's beat up, it's got a few bruises."
Amber: "It's the worst."
Caleb: "A little rough around the edges, but on the inside this banana is pure. It's white. It may have a different texture than you're used to.

But you have to see a banana like a human. K? It's beat up, it looks disgusting on the outside, but you'll never know what it looks like until you get to the inside.

But to get to the inside, you have to give the banana a chance. You have to open the banana. You have to peel it to see what's on the inside, and we all are different.

Donny has a different texture than me. I have a different texture than Derrick. And at the end of the day, you never know - this might be the best banana you've ever eaten.

That's how you look at a banana."

Amber: "That was the worst banana speech I've ever heard in my entire life."

Caleb: "I mean it's got some tattoos, you know?"

Amber: "It's an old man."

Caleb: "Huh?"

Caleb: "But if you open this banana up, it's beautiful on the inside."

Amber: "Caleb, stop talking."

Caleb: "There's no bruises on the inside. There's nothing on it. It's white. And it's a regular banana. Just sayin'. You have to look at them like humans sometimes."

Amber: "Ugh."
eKBS6Rr.gif

Caleb: "The outside looks bad."
Amber: "Get me a glove."
Caleb: "It's beat up, it's got a few bruises."
Amber: "It's the worst."
Caleb: "A little rough around the edges, but on the inside this banana is pure. It's white. It may have a different texture than you're used to.

But you have to see a banana like a human. K? It's beat up, it looks disgusting on the outside, but you'll never know what it looks like until you get to the inside.

But to get to the inside, you have to give the banana a chance. You have to open the banana. You have to peel it to see what's on the inside, and we all are different.

Donny has a different texture than me. I have a different texture than Derrick. And at the end of the day, you never know - this might be the best banana you've ever eaten.

That's how you look at a banana."

Amber: "That was the worst banana speech I've ever heard in my entire life."
Caleb: "I mean it's got some tattoos, you know?"
Caleb: "Huh?"
Caleb: "But if you open this banana up, it's beautiful on the inside."
Amber: "Caleb, stop talking."
Caleb: "There's no bruises on the inside. There's nothing on it. It's white. And it's a regular banana. Just sayin'. You have to look at them like humans sometimes."
Amber: "Ugh."

Red_Man

Man, Caleb is going to get torched when he gets back out in the real world after this. Part of me feels bad for him, then I just remind myself what an entitled prick he is.

jwluther

Wait, so Amber doesn't know she's going, right? Does Caleb?

Also: "Team America's next mission plays out live tonight." Wonder if that means they've convinced them to go through with it? They probably wouldn't say that if they know they're declining.

llehuty

This team america thing has gone too far. They are asking to put both their games on the line while Frankie gets the money. The same was going to apply to option b, since he is not going to play for the HOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom