• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-storm

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the look on Donny's face if and when he gets backdoored.

EDIT: Should be an interesting week!

deTURMANed22

Neo Member
This season is honestly so boring.

Edit: Hopefully, Donny and Nicole can turn this week around and make things a little more interesting.

Velcro Fly

Well you know at least two of those guys are going up. Even if they cop out with the BS excuse that they've never been up since most of them haven't.

Dinosur

I'm glad that comp failed. You can't have two people win a trivia contest. There were 50 ways for it to go wrong. I figured they were banking on a tie so the two closest people to the chalkboard number won but apparently CBS isn't even that smart.

Amber's exit interview was even dumber than Aaryn's. Stop fucking casting these people.

Fey

Banned
god if the DE doesn't end with Derrick and/or Frankie leaving I will be mildly displeased but continue watching the show.

cory64

If Donny is gone and Frankie and Derrick are left they should just offer them $20k each to reveal their big secret to the house as the final TA challenge.

Psykoboy2

If the vote had gone to option B with America's Choice, would they have accomplished the mission? Wasn't it something about winning HoH?

beasty

god if the DE doesn't end with Derrick and/or Frankie leaving I will be mildly displeased but continue watching the show.

Or you can watch a season where a good player finally wins rather than a Gina Marie or Porsche nearly winning 500k while not having a clue about the game.

Parch

nah I mean't Nicole put one up and Donnie put up the other.
I hope they have a clue and guarantee a detonator leaves. It'll probably be the safe move with Zach being the house target, and his alliance completely willing to throw him under the bus.

UberTag

How cute... Frankie has asked Nicole if he can keep his permanent sleeping spot upstairs in the HOH room.
He doesn't want to sleep downstairs with the peasants who don't have rich, famous sisters.

Touchdown

Banned
How cute... Frankie has asked Nicole if he can keep his permanent sleeping spot upstairs in the HOH room.

mhmm. I saw that too. He thinks he's slick.

tumblr_n9k2q4P6Kh1r1g6poo4_250.gif

cacophony

my feeds are so fucked up, i cant watch more than 3 seconds w/o it pausing. any idea how to fix? tried restarting firefox like 10 times. refresh n I get a black screen

Just watched the episode from earlier tonight. Jocasta stay losing...the second question, really? Kinda shocked Caleb lasted that long in the competition. It seemed like he and Nicole were answering pretty fast. I hope these two don't cave to Frankie and Derrick. Also, lol at Veronica calling Amber fake...where did that come from?

Is BBviewer better than the CBS site? I looked it up and there wasn't a version for this season.

Velcro Fly

I feel bad for some of these people that they have no chance and they still play like fucking idiots. Donny doesn't want someone mouthy like Zach coming after him so he won't put him up. Just fucking do it! Put them all up! Jocasta is basically telling you who the alliance is! Put them all up! Make them fight each other. Fuck sakes

Goon

Donny is wise for not trusting Nicole. Nicole isn't trustworthy because of her one way friendship with Christine.

Nicole talking about putting victoria and a guy (in front of jocosta).

She mentioned someone (i think caleb) told her that he wouldn't have hard feelings if she put him up so she will take advantage of that.

Nicole is still the worse person on this show imo. Victoria doesn't play the game but atleast she isn't a YES MAN who is too scared to do anything against other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom