• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

tumblr_n9lxgkvLIp1tit5aco1_500.jpg

lol his face looks exactly the same but everything else is different

Dinosur

How cute... Frankie has asked Nicole if he can keep his permanent sleeping spot upstairs in the HOH room.
He doesn't want to sleep downstairs with the peasants who don't have rich, famous sisters.

Reading this post infuriated me.

I don't even want an explanation because I'm assuming there isn't one other than Frankie is a spoiled ass and everyone else in the house is a turd.

Yado

I feel bad for some of these people that they have no chance and they still play like fucking idiots. Donny doesn't want someone mouthy like Zach coming after him so he won't put him up. Just fucking do it! Put them all up! Jocasta is basically telling you who the alliance is! Put them all up! Make them fight each other. Fuck sakes

What's annoying is that he knows who they are, he knows Frankie & Derrick are the masterminds, he knows he's not much more than a pawn to them and tbh, Jocasta is the only person in the house who's guaranteed to vote for him if it comes down to that. He's not much higher on the totem pole than the expendable HG (Vic & Jo) why not take a shot at taking down someone at the top. Caleb & Zach are easy targets.

PS_GUY

I really hope Donny puts up 2 people from The Detonators, mainly Zach and Derrick. It's definitely going to be awkward putting up Derrick since they're America's players but we need to break up this power in the house!

UberTag

Seems that the likely noms right now are...

Nicole - Zach & Victoria (if Egg #1) / Jocasta (if Egg #2)
Donny - Caleb & Victoria (if Egg #1) / Christine (if Egg #2)

So 3 noms are virtually guaranteed and the 4th depends on who draws the first egg.

UberTag

Seems that the likely noms right now are...

Nicole - Zach & Victoria (if Egg #1) / Jocasta (if Egg #2)
Donny - Caleb & Victoria (if Egg #1) / Christine (if Egg #2)

So 3 noms are virtually guaranteed and the 4th depends on who draws the first egg.
Nicole - Zach & Jocasta
Donny - Caleb & Victoria

You can more or less lock these in now. Seems like either Jocasta or Victoria will be going home this week barring an unlikely POV win.

It would be awesome if Donny, Hayden, Nicole and Jocasta actually formed a formal alliance this week. Donny/Nicole need to stop worry about upsetting the other side because the other side is already targeting Donny/Nicole.

Nicole - Zach & Jocasta
Donny - Caleb & Victoria

You can more or less lock these in now. Seems like either Jocasta or Victoria will be going home this week barring an unlikely POV win.
What? I thought they wanted to backdoor Frankie :/ these noms are pretty much the same as always.

I hope Team America gets another 5k for targeting another physical threat, this time Jocasta or Victoria...

BB12 gets a lot of shit for how boring/dominant that season was, but this season is giving it some serious competition

Donny and Nicole won? damn... Nicole is gutless and Donny doesn't seem to understand that he's up next if he doesn't form a counter alliance

Donny and Nicole won? damn... Nicole is gutless and Donny doesn't seem to understand that he's up next if he doesn't form a counter alliance

I don't think there is anyone left who would shake things up

At this point, I think Derrick is in an "alliance" with everyone but Jocasta

beasty

Christine getting nominated this week by Donny would be so awesome.

She talked so much crap about him last week, watching her kissing his butt last night was hilarious.

Dinosur

Probably by a unanimous vote. 53 house votes out of 55 cast thus far can't be wrong.
Biggest group of pussies ever assembled in the history of Big Brother.

Amber summed up this season perfectly during her Julie interview last night.

"Awwwww, they formed an alliance without me, good for them."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Frankie & Derrick already have a strangle hold on the house. The only way things change is if a player like Cody attempts to rock the boat which would be stupid on his part at this stage of the game.

Dinosur

Couldn't tell you last time I watched the feeds this season, but apparently Caleb has already gone psycho again?

Saw some recaps and pics of him going crazy over a picture of Nicole's friend. Snuggled with it in the HoH bed like he did with Amber's pic and did his whole delusional "I bet she'd fall in love with me right away" nonsense.

Frankie & Derrick already have a strangle hold on the house. The only way things change is if a player like Cody attempts to rock the boat which would be stupid on his part at this stage of the game.
Derrick is trying to get Frankie out, he wants complete control of the house.

2xjRPUb.gif

Lol at Frankie getting denied and playing it off. People had to force hugs on Amber cause she was jetting out of that door last night.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

This could get interesting if it finally forces two opposing teams gunning for one another. I doubt the losers on the other aide of the house will do anything with a competent leader anyway.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That should be easy for Derrick, Frankie is easy to villainize. Derrick should have the finals on lock down, unless he really does something dumb.

Dinosur

This could get interesting if it finally forces two opposing teams gunning for one another. I doubt the losers on the other aide of the house will do anything with a competent leader anyway.

Are there really opposing teams in the house? It seems like it's Detonators, Detonators in-fighting, then Hayden trying to do something.

I don't care what they say, I will not believe Nicole tries to backdoor Frankie until I actually see it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Are there really opposing teams in the house? It seems like it's Detonators, Detonators in-fighting, then Hayden trying to do something.

I don't care what they say, I will not believe Nicole tries to backdoor Frankie until I actually see it.

Not yet, but if Frankie and Derrick split it could cause Frankie to actually try rallying the other side of the house, which would finally give us two sides going at it.

Unfortunately I think whatever happens it looks like it will be a house majority vote I bet.

UberTag

For a "super fan", Nicole doesn't understand the game at all.
Most of the "super fans" this season aren't actually super fans.
That's just the gimmick they're playing into for the show.
Christine, for instance, is a mactor/model wannabe.

Derrick is the biggest super fan in this group - albeit only since BB13. But he dove in hardcore at the time and does the live feeds, boards and everything.
Donny has been watching Big Brother the longest - albeit strictly the episodes.
Hayden was recruited - but at least was smart enough to study up on the show heavily before he started.
I legit believe Jocasta is a fan - she's just choosing not to play the game.

Most everyone else is clueless. Nicole's a casual fan at best.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That's what she calls herself both on this site and several others.

When it comes to singing I am referred to as an "uh-oh oreo", in other words, I'm vanilla on the outside and chocolate on the outside. I sing like an African American women, let's put it that way. BUT I can also sing like a little white girl

The hell?

Everybody on reality TV now is trying to be an actor.

UberTag

The hell?

Everybody on reality TV now is trying to be an actor.
Normal people don't go on reality TV shows. They typically get screened out during the recruitment process unless they fit a certain profile.
Mactors are willing to "play a part" and to work with Production to play that part on the show. Because reality TV is seldom, if ever, based in reality.

Caleb and Victoria won Battle of the Block.
Caleb and Christine on slop for two weeks.
Caleb to be chained to Victoria like Adam & Eve (presumably for twenty-four hours).
Caleb has to shave his head.

UberTag

Caleb and Victoria won Battle of the Block.
Caleb and Christine on slop for two weeks.
Caleb to be chained to Victoria like Adam & Eve (presumably for twenty-four hours).
Caleb has to shave his head.
Oh my... a penalty comp.

Bald Caleb chained to Victoria for 24 hours.
Christine suffering on perma-slop.
Plus, there's a slightly better chance that Frankie will get backdoored with Nicole as HOH... especially if he's up there against Zach.

This week just got watchable.
I still think Jocasta leaves on Thursday by an 8-0 vote.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Do we really want Frankie to go over one of the useless houseguests?

He may be annoying when he name drops his sister every two seconds on the show, but at least he's playing.

See, Victoria told y'all she was a comp beast.

I really hope that Frankie doesn't win PoV tomorrow. I kinda hope Caleb doesn't either cause he would probably keep the nominations the same.

Nah, I just can't watch Nicole. Heather's voice is melodious compared to Nicole.
I would rather hear Victoria and Frankie eat smacking all day than to hear Nicole's whiny ass voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom