• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BioShock 2 |OT| of Big Sisters, Delta Daddies, and Creepy Uncles

VegaShinra

Dling the Launch trailer right now. It was shown at Jimmy Fallon tonight. I'll post a link to the Youtube of it once I get it Dled and uploaded.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
the limited edition with the LP and posters, is, btw, the best limited edition for a game in a long time.

I wish I could afford it / buy it through Steam (somehow).

twdnewh_k

Pre-bought this on steam to take advantage of the 10% and free copy of part 1.

Checked the PC faq link, but no info on whether it supports the xbox controller. Any idea anyone ? thanks

RBH

Toys R Us is having a deal on Bioshock 2:

Offer valid on Tuesday, February 9th from 10am - 2pm for Rewards Members Only:

-Free $10 Gift Card plus Big Sister/Little Sister 2 Pack with purchase of Bioshock 2

It's free to sign up for the Rewards program, and you can print out the membership card on their website too:

http://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/

Anduron

Trailer was ok, too much going on in it though. Reminds me of the Dante's Inferno superbowl trailer.

I wonder how someone not familiar with the universe would feel about it.

RBH said:

-Free $10 Gift Card plus Big Sister/Little Sister 2 Pack with purchase of Bioshock 2
What is a "Big Sister/Little Sister 2 Pack"?

Edit: Oh . . . action figures:
pTRU1-6935625reg.jpg

Product Description
Get your Bioshock Big Sister and Little Sister Ultra Deluxe 2-Pack! Big Sister stands over 7" tall and has amazing detail. She features a removable backpack with a cage basket just the right size for holding a Little Sister and carrying her along. Articulation includes ball joints at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees ankles and an ab crunch.

The Little Sister stands 3 3/4" and has an ADAM syringe accessory. Little Sister sports a ball jointed neck and shoulders, hinged elbows and knees and a v-crotch. Little Sister is only available in this deluxe 2 pack!

This item is only available as part of a promotion and is not available for individual sale.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3914669

A V-crotch? On a little sister? That just doesn't sound right.

Edit2: Dam it. Now I might double dip on Bioshock.

speculawyer said:
What is a "Big Sister/Little Sister 2 Pack"?

Edit: Oh . . . action figures:
pTRU1-6935625reg.jpg

Product Description
Get your Bioshock Big Sister and Little Sister Ultra Deluxe 2-Pack! Big Sister stands over 7" tall and has amazing detail. She features a removable backpack with a cage basket just the right size for holding a Little Sister and carrying her along. Articulation includes ball joints at the neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees ankles and an ab crunch.

The Little Sister stands 3 3/4" and has an ADAM syringe accessory. Little Sister sports a ball jointed neck and shoulders, hinged elbows and knees and a v-crotch. Little Sister is only available in this deluxe 2 pack!

This item is only available as part of a promotion and is not available for individual sale.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3914669

A V-crotch? On a little sister? That just doesn't sound right.

Edit2: Dam it. Now I might double dip on Bioshock.

Not sure if you can only get the figures online if you buy the game, but I know people have bought just the 2 pack at TRU without the game.

Nelo Ice

Banned
that trailer suddenly has me interested in this game

if it does end up being really good then im gonna have to burn one of my 3 store credit options :lol

Launch trailer was completely awesome!

The first games launch trailer was CG so I was hoping this one would be as well. I am not disappoint.

RBH said:

It's free to sign up for the Rewards program, and you can print out the membership card on their website too:

http://rewardsrus.toysrus.com/

damn...but they aren't selling the limited edition are they

noisome07 said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol seeing the video and then his username had me rolling hahaha

man...for some reason I have a feeling that's like viral marketing...it cant be real..he's only made 2 videos so far and its about bioshock 2....gotta be viral...wierd fucking viral marketing

however...if this is real...his parents need to take away his webcam asap

Brainboy

I have a feeling I won't be able to resist buying this despite being far too busy and already having too many unplayed games... :/

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
would someone please direct me somewhere where I can download the launch trailer rather than streaming / flash, its killing my pc for some reason.

tried finding something on the 2k webpage but that was rather impossible to navigate

thanks in advance

edit : nvm, downloaded the 720p mp4 vid via youtube/keepvid :) awesome trailer, really really want the game to live up to the first one

rainking187 said:
Not sure if you can only get the figures online if you buy the game, but I know people have bought just the 2 pack at TRU without the game.

Yeah, posted mine in the pickup thread. They're awesome. Have Subject Delta on the way as well. Still debating if I wanna drop the $50 for BD Bouncer though....

MacBosse

Well that launch trailer was AWESOME.

Damn I've been gaming alot this past month. Darksiders, Bayonetta, Mass Effect 2 ... got Dante's Inferno coming tomorrow and then this. Wow.

Btw: Launch Trailer HD

NIGHT-

Will this LE actually be limited? I'm thinking of just getting the regular copy now and getting the LE when its cheaper

Solo

NIGHT- said:
Will this LE actually be limited?

In gaming, they usually arent :lol I still see about 50 Halo 3 "limited editions" sitting in a corner in every retail outlet that sells games.

Top Bottom