• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

antitrop

Tomb Raider is the best one-night stand you've ever had, but also the most glad you've ever been that it didn't turn into a relationship.

On a brighter note, the cat in the hospital is doing better, and we made chile rellenos for dinner. They were more challenging and satisying than Tomb Raider.

Walking my black lab across the street for him to do his business is more challenging and satisfying than Tomb Raider.

The tone was really nice and jokey ten minutes ago, what's happened chaps? Let's move on from that negativity.

People are being negative?

Xater

Oh and on 1999 mode, you definitely have to unlock it. I saw someone earlier trying to convince people otherwise. That is wrong. You unlock the mode once you have beaten the game.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Oh and on 1999 mode, you definitely have to unlock it. I saw someone earlier trying to convince people otherwise. That is wrong. You unlock the mode once you have beaten the game.
They've said in interviews there's a way to unlock it before simply beating the game

Edit : Beaten

Vire

You can enter in a code before beating the game to unlock it.

NAPK1NS

I would say Tuesday.

Same here. They're a worthless bunch of shits, aren't they?
Such shits. They're pleading for peace over in the comments section, I'm not having it. If I pay some fucks $45 of my dollars I want my stuff. I'm not whiny, it's just mercantile 101. Sloppy sloppiness on their part.

Yep, the PS3 version did at least, not sure about the rest.

Where are people getting the 10gb figure for the texture pack? Has the size been confirmed by anyone at 2K or Irrational.

Shawn Elliot posted that here, so for us PC people or double dippers be prepare

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

Two ways to play 1999 mode.

1. find out the code
2. beat the game

CrazyDude

Well at least in the PS3 version it is not available from the beginning. Trust me I was looking for it. After I finished the game I even got a message that I have unlocked the mode.

It's suppose to be a code that they have not given out to the public yet.

DukeBobby

It's suppose to be a code that they have not given out to the public yet.

I don't think they're giving out the code. They are leaving it to the players to work out. When the first person unlocks it, it will spread around the internet and then everyone will know.

antitrop

People need to find the code before Tuesday... Think I'm gonna skip class to play it.
I think it's like 99% for sure that the code will be some variation on 451.

My best guess is 45100, as it is a System Shock 2 reference to Deus Ex's "0451". It makes sense because of SS2 being released in 1999.

Gunner's Mate Phillip Asshole, by chance? He's a great guy! Tell him I said hi!

How many assholes do we got on this ship anyhow? I KNEW IT.

I think it's like 99% for sure that the code will be some variation on 451.

My best guess is 45100, as it is a System Shock 2 reference to Deus Ex's "0451". It makes sense because of SS2 being released in 1999.

How many assholes do we got on this ship anyhow? I KNEW IT.

I understand where you and others are coming from with the 451 idea, but how would one use that as a code on a controller on consoles? Is there some kind of number inputting system in Infinite?

Gav47

Recommended space is 35 gbs

That's not always the best way to judge a games actual install size.

Shawn Elliot posted that here, so for us PC people or double dippers be prepare

Ok thanks.

For anyone interested the Austrailian version will unlock about 9hrs before Europe and about 14hrs before the US. Hopefully the textures will be posted at that time on the Australian store, if so you can download them by logging into the steam website and then navigating to http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=au ,
from there you should be able to download the textures before your regions official unlock time. This worked with Sleeping Dogs so hopefully it will work this time as well.

Edit: lol at that article, gotta get dem clicks somehow.

Top Bottom