• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

So do I!

I was just trying to be antagonistic. This thread needs the blood of more sacred cows.

lol I know. I went away from GAF to write something, came back and just saw things I couldn't stomach. Shit that just makes you feel weak in the knees. But anyway, Bioshock Infinite.

I thought this was the bioshock infinite thread, must have took a wrong turn somewhere.

This OT must come back

tumblr_mjhep5ZePg1rszmv9o5_500.gif

7 more days.
Not far

GrizzNKev

Banned
What's this Andrew <3 Kevin crap?

I already said I don't like my brother a whole lot.

Elizabeth wakes up from a dream at the end; she's been in Rapture all along.

That's a genius twist. Hire me Irrational.

GrizzNKev

Banned
Comstock is Bookers brother! :0

And Andrew Ryan's father.

Did I mention my brother Andrew... his middle name is Ryan.

We had a good laugh about it back when Bioshock came out. He's Andrew Ryan "Grizz"(-last name-). I told him I enjoyed bashing his head in with a golf club.
He loves golf.

And Andrew Ryan's father.

Did I mention my brother Andrew... his middle name is Ryan.

We had a good laugh about it back when Bioshock came out. He's Andrew Ryan -last name-.

I thought you hated your brother? And now you're having "good laughs" together?

Something doesn't add up... is this some sort of new viral marketing follow the bread crumb ploy?

attacks: "Scrap it and start over!" Instantly reboots your gear and vigors

"welll...ya know...uh" slows time with stammering as you hang on his every word like it's the most interesting thing in the world

bumclot

Dunno if this was mentioned but if you pre-order the digital version from Amazon you get XCOM for free and $30 2K Games credit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SPZ11Q/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Pre-order "BioShock Infinite" and get "XCOM: Enemy Unknown" Free + $30 2K Games Credit + "BioShock Infinite: Mind in Revolt" for Kindle + "Industrial Revolution Pack"

I've never pre-ordered from Amazon before. Is that March 22 1pm PST date they list when the game will be available for pre-load?

And if I also get the season pass from Amazon, will I get the Instant Day 1 bonus pack they list on the season pass Steam store page?

Zeliard

The ending switches your viewpoint to Songbird's as Booker is activated from his sleeper agent slumber, becomes the antagonist, and morphs into Bahamut from Final Fantasy. Final boss fight involves aerial combat.

Top Bottom