• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I've been pretty apathetic on this game and have watched pretty much nothing aside from 3-4 earlier videos. I'm starting to get excited, hope it delivers. I think 2013 has been fantastic so far.

El Odio

Banned
If you guys want to see something crazy, check out the difference.

First set of images is Dolphin with all of my post processing effects and resolution enhancements.

Second set is what your gamecube or Wii would display when plugged into a 1080p TV.

The things I would do to reexperience that game in HD...

Andrew.

Banned
Pre-ordered because of all the shit green man gaming gave me for free. Chose Spec Ops: The Line.

It is nice so far. I killed a civillian, I feel kind of bad about it, but the game did not acknowledged it in any way. I didn't mean to, it was an honest mistake, but one that could be avoided. The fight died down a bit and he ran torwards me, I pressed the button.
Dang.

Paging Dr. Antitrop...

antitrop

Pre-ordered because of all the shit green man gaming gave me for free. Chose Spec Ops: The Line.

It is nice so far. I killed a civillian, I feel kind of bad about it, but the game did not acknowledged it in any way. I didn't mean to, it was an honest mistake, but one that could be avoided. The fight died down a bit and he ran torwards me, I pressed the button.
Dang.

You have no fucking idea.

Dang.

uLjbKr8.jpg

fuck

Raxus

I really should finish Spec Ops this weekend. I haven't even gotten to the point shit gets real apparently (I am in the Hotel).

Grief.exe

I'm going to be posting massively downsampled shots next week, making all you console guys drool.

3367x1894 of Infinite, its gonna be ridiculous.

How does Metroid Prime hold up nowadays? I'm thinking of getting the trilogy off Ebay.

Amazing.

Great Music
Great Atmosphere
Great Gameplay
Great Artstyle
And really crisp, clear IQ when played through Dolphin.

It holds up well.

OneLetter

Here's a small version of the LA-only Midnight Opening poster that our devs will be signing if you go to the Universal City walk location. :D :D

1824_10151294757652484_215164822_n.jpg

We have custom posters for each of the 5 locations, and I'll be posting them all live either tomorrow or Friday.

Draper

I love Ken stating that it has been a complete artistic expression without compromise. Makes me think we have something very special in store for us.

Vire

Here's a small version of the LA-only Midnight Opening poster that our devs will be signing if you go to the Universal City walk location. :D :D

We have custom posters for each of the 5 locations, and I'll be posting them all live either tomorrow or Friday.

Why can't you guys come to Miami? :(

If I lived in LA I would go but in NY it is still so cold and I am happy with getting it from Amazon might not even be home when it comes delivered anyways so I will have it when I get home.

are you guys signing selling/posters at pax east?

Top Bottom