• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

OneLetter

are you guys signing selling/posters at pax east?

These posters will pretty much only be used for the midnight events as an exclusive item for 1 night only. MAYBE there will be some extras, and MAYBE I'll give some away to those not able to make it for various reasons, but I'm not going to make any promises.

Andrew.

Banned
These posters will pretty much only be used for the midnight events as an exclusive item for 1 night only. MAYBE there will be some extras, and MAYBE I'll give some away to those not able to make it for various reasons, but I'm not going to make any promises.

Get ready for a shitload of PMs

Here's a small version of the LA-only Midnight Opening poster that our devs will be signing if you go to the Universal City walk location. :D :D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/1824_10151294757652484_215164822_n.jpg[IMG]

We have custom posters for each of the 5 locations, and I'll be posting them all live either tomorrow or Friday.[/QUOTE]

Ooooh live performance by Nico Vega? I might just make the drive up from SD for that....

Nice that would be awesome if some are left over to give away.

antitrop

250px-Day_of_the_Tentacle_artwork.jpg

OneLetter

Best LucasArts game ever and the best point n click ever. First PC game I ever bought with my own money. Still have a copy I run on SCUMM.

DotT is the reason I wanted to eventually get into the gaming industry, so I figure this is the least I can do until I get my DotT full body tattoo.

I still own my original triangle box from back in the day (with "how-to-run-on-Windows 95" pamphlet), and it's one of my treasured game-related possessions.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
Curse was my first point and click so maybe that's something to do with it. But I still enjoy it more than any of the other LucasArts games.

Curse was my first point and click so maybe that's something to do with it. But I still enjoy it more than any of the other LucasArts games.

I like it more than the first one, which is a pretty unusual opinion, so it's not that off

Grim > Secret > DotT > Indy > Curse > Full Throttle > Secret > Sam/Max

Whatever happen to Lucasarts Adventure games anyway

epmode

Maybe we should stop talking about LucasArts. It's just depressing.

Maybe a Disney exec is reading and the love in this thread will cause him to force that awful Lucasarts company to finally put their games on Steam/GOG!

Grim Fandango is still my favorite Lucasarts adventure game, by the way. Curse is probably second.

Superimposer

This is getting weirder all the time
I like it more than the first one, which is a pretty unusual opinion, so it's not that off

Where's Escape? Right at the back I'd assume.

Speaking of which, what the hell with Sam and Max at the bottom.
That was my second point and click

OneLetter

Technically, Disney owns all of it now. I know Ron Gilbert said something along the lines of if he ever came into a VERY large sum of money he'd look into it, but I have a feeling all those IP are done for a while.

I had a small shimmer of hope Disney Infinity could bring them back, but I know I'm just being crazy.

Zeliard

I doubt Disney will do anything. :<

And as far as rankings, I find it very difficult to rank LucasArts adventure games after Grim Fandango. I'm very fond of even some of the less-appreciated ones like The Dig. I loved the world design there and found the puzzles venturing off into Batshit Town to be pretty endearing.

Top Bottom