• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

Keep your forked tongue between your teeth

or behind. whatever that line is.

I dont know LOTR that well.

Thats okay, LOTR doesn't get it right all the time either.

7gv0EvZ.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Gamestop ad

Who honestly buys a strategy guide for something like this? Something like Demon's Souls I can at least understand a little bit because of all the weapons, magic etc. Just stat tables everywhere!

Collectors item maybe? I still see them all over the place so I have to guess people actually do buy them.

Who honestly buys a strategy guide for something like this? Something like Demon's Souls I can at least understand a little bit because of all the weapons, magic etc. Just stat tables everywhere!

Collectors item maybe? I still see them all over the place so I have to guess people actually do buy them.

I ordered the Limited Guide because it comes with a card for the board game.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

I bought that damned Dark Souls guide and then the first big patch changed so much it was outdated. They are never really worth it, but atleast it looked pretty.

Derrick01

Banned
I'm excited to see what new incredibly hyperbolic and nonsensical positive phrase IGN comes up with for this game. They seem to do it every time.

antitrop

I'm excited to see what new incredibly hyperbolic and nonsensical positive phrase IGN comes up with for this game. They seem to do it every time.

You missed this one from before:

"From the smile plastered on my face during the opening montage to the arousal that swept over me as Chapter 2 began to the middle of the night sext message I shot a friend about a relationship reveal, I couldn't stop loving this touching, beautiful, fun and engaging game. From the moment my manhood swells on the title screen to the moment the credits roll, Bioshock Infinite is a masterpiece."

- Greg "10 Boners out of 10" Miller

By the way, we're rating this game in boners.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So what would the maximum score need to be for it to be considered "clean?"

I don't think there's any score where someone won't make the remark about money hats.

"Yea, it was clearly paid for."

to

"Hah! Even with all that money this shit game couldn't secure a good score."

Top Bottom