• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

beastmode

Are any of the arenas as large as the E3 '11 demo? All the areas shown look at most a third of the size and contain maybe a single rail.

And are the choices all between pushing one button or another? I know Shawn said on GAF that PRESS X TO EUTHANIZE HORSE was just for showing purposes and would be different in the actual game.

Derrick01

Banned
You missed this one from before:

"From the smile plastered on my face during the opening montage to the arousal that swept over me as Chapter 2 began to the middle of the night sext message I shot a friend about a relationship reveal, I couldn't stop loving this touching, beautiful, fun and engaging game. From the moment my manhood swells on the title screen to the moment the credits roll, Bioshock Infinite is a masterpiece."

- Greg "10 Boners out of 10" Miller

By the way, we're rating this game in boners.

My god :lol. Things are always funnier when it seems like it could actually happen.

Get your reaction GIFs ready.

c0SkHdm.gif

Veelk

Banned
Can someone help me on a computer related issue? Whenever I try to test the Can You Run It, it gets all my specs wrong. I have an i7 processor running at 2.67 htz, not an i5 at 2.4. And I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800, not a GeForce 310M.

I have no way of knowing if I need to upgrade.

ironcreed

Banned
I'm excited about this review for all the wrong reasons.

Just looking forward to more footage in the video review and hearing more about it for the most part. But yes, I am expecting a glowing review. Here is the thing, though. What if it deserves it because it is actually a fantastic game?

It is often easy to hate on IGN for their hyperbole, but many times their reviews are right in line with everyone else's. You of course can never please everyone, but sometimes a game is just damn good. At any rate, who knows? We shall see shortly.

Can someone help me on a computer related issue? Whenever I try to test the Can You Run It, it gets all my specs wrong. I have an i7 processor running at 2.67 htz, not an i5 at 2.4. And I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800, not a GeForce 310M.

I have no way of knowing if I need to upgrade.

Try Yougamers instead.

2K games marketing probes probably excited that the thread is moving so fast, while many of us are here for the AAA review show/trainwreck/drama (choose which one gets your jollies).

Top Bottom