• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

Andrew.

Banned
You should be thanking Shawn if what you say is true. That was one of the worst movie adaptations of any book ever. It was 100% visuals and 0% story. Sure it might make some cool gifs one day, but as a movie... sheesh it was terrible! There is a reason it had a limited release and was taken out of theatres after like two weeks.

pre order cancelled.

Magnus

lol, "Flawless Flintlocke is the
newest one in the series! I think it was delayed three times!

Meta reference. TY Mr. Levine.

Move's interesting so far. I think my difficulties with it are associated with the peripheral and not the game's use of it. I'm just not used to it much yet. Control scheme that it defaults to for Move feels quite natural after a couple minutes.

For fucking real man. I was wondering if someone was bring it up.

The Moon theme is grossly overrated.

Rescue Rangers' soundtrack craps all over DuckTales.

I dunno about that, but I think I liked RR more.

Was slightly upset that it wasn't a Mega Man game, but beggars and choosers and all that.

bumclot

Hmm so i got free xcom credit on amazon but they don't have any codes available right now...

Wow, really? I guess I got lucky, I got my email and redeemed mine about an hour before you posted this. A lot of people probably got their email at the same time as me, so all their copies were redeemed at about the same time. Hopefully they'll get some new keys in fast now that the rush is over.

Magnus

Ok, I just got rid of the entire DeadZone for the move controller in the options for move within the game. Everything feels much better now. Was getting tired of having to aim towards the edge of the screen just to turn.

Dartastic

Ok, I just got rid of the entire DeadZone for the move controller in the options for move within the game. Everything feels much better now. Was getting tired of having to aim towards the edge of the screen just to turn.
Fuck. I am strongly considering switching my 360 preorder to PS3 and picking up a Move if it controls really well. I want to be as immersed in this game as possible.

Anyone get the 360 version yet? I'd love to hear some performance evaluations.

SmithnCo

Oooh nice... Might have to bust out the Move for this one...

Is it viable alternative to just dualshock?

Toparaman

Banned
I hope a playable demo is going to be released. With the original Bioshock, was the demo released before or after the full game release?

Magnus

I lied. A bit of DeadZone Is good, haha. And yeah, for me, combat's a ton easier with Move.

But...I can't seem to figure out how to melee at all using the Move/Nav controller combo. I feel like I've tried everything. It just doesn't seem to be mapped to anything.

CrazyDude

I lied. A bit of DeadZone Is good, haha. And yeah, for me, combat's a ton easier with Move.

But...I can't seem to figure out how to melee at all using the Move/Nav controller combo. I feel like I've tried everything. It just doesn't seem to be mapped to anything.

Did you find any visual/audio diaries?

OneLetter

Nothing will ever beat the Rescue Rangers episode with the soda-worshipping cult.

Come along, you belong, feel the fizz... of COO-COO COLAAAAA

So amazing.

Top Bottom