• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone receive GMG confirmation email yet? It says I have the games with no confirmation but funds are out of my bank.

lucius

Yeah, it says on the preorder page.

Actually I preordered and they let you download it right then.

Yeah I just preordered it on PSN and it downloaded the theme and it is now downloading Bioshock but why does it say 12 GB ?

On my 360 Bioshock installed says 4.7 GB

Magnus

Starting to get frustrated with move. Fighting the controls a lot. I feel like it'd be worth it for the experience in the end, but for now, I think I'm switching back.

Just can't seem to adjust the settings for a natural feel. Between dead zone, sensitivity, look speed, etc.

Didn't experience this frustration with RE4 Wii, for comparison's sake.

Also, seems you have to quit and restart the game to switch back to using a Dual Shock. Can't understand why.

Actually...I can't seem to get it to allow me to use the DS again at all. How do I turn off a Move controller? Haha. The game immediately recognizes I have one that's charged and paired with the system and isn't letting me use a DS.

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Got a confusing e-mail from GMG. Telling me I will get a code March 26 12:01, but the e-mail I'm reading has a code. I put it in and Steam tell me that code is not active yet. Close the window and the next window tell me thanks for registering Infinite and asks me to pre-load the game. I cancel because I'm on the wrong computer, but the game is in my library and ready to pre-load.

Nice.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Who was better? Educate me. Haha

I could swear the VA for Booker did Auron in FFX.

Alyx maybe?

You can make Ashley sit in a dumpster indefinitely, so she's got that going for her. Otherwise, I don't see how she can be a "good companion" when she doesn't help you or interact with anything or talk to you unless she needs immediate rescue.

Grief.exe

I don't know if its been mentioned yet since I've removed myself from this thread, but Amazon's pre-order got updated.

Pre-order from Amazon and get XCOM for free, along with two $30 credits towards 2K games. This can be used towards the season pass, but only after 30 days.

So pre-order from Amazon, get the season pass and XCOM for free, along with another $30 gift pass towards a 2k game.

A lot of times Amazon has a bundle that has Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Civ 5 for around $15.

Seems like a pretty solid deal.

PDATE ON BIOSHOCK INFINITE PRE-ORDER:

FYI we have added XCOM: Enemy Unknown to the Amazon Bioshock Infinite Pre-order offer (Digital). Customers who pre-order Bioshock Infinite will get: A credit good towards the full price of XCOM, usable only on XCOM, in addition to the $30 credit towards more 2K games, when the game launches.

I'm fairly certain that this makes our offer the most compelling in the channel .

Cheers,
Tony

Not for the first 30 days, basically the credit will work on anything except things within a 30 day launch window. Once the 30 day launch window is over I'll add anything that launches in 2013 to the benefit set for the promotion.

I'll be responding from mobile the rest of the day, headed out!

Cheers,
Tony

source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10587073#post10587073

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Anyone else getting the Season Pass? Been debating on picking it up.

Grief.exe

I don't know if its been mentioned yet since I've removed myself from this thread, but Amazon's pre-order got updated.

Pre-order from Amazon and get XCOM for free, along with two $30 credits towards 2K games. This can be used towards the season pass, but only after 30 days.

So pre-order from Amazon, get the season pass and XCOM for free, along with another $30 gift pass towards a 2k game.

A lot of times Amazon has a bundle that has Bioshock, Bioshock 2, and Civ 5 for around $15.

Seems like a pretty solid deal.

UPDATE ON BIOSHOCK INFINITE PRE-ORDER:

FYI we have added XCOM: Enemy Unknown to the Amazon Bioshock Infinite Pre-order offer (Digital). Customers who pre-order Bioshock Infinite will get: A credit good towards the full price of XCOM, usable only on XCOM, in addition to the $30 credit towards more 2K games, when the game launches.

I'm fairly certain that this makes our offer the most compelling in the channel .

Cheers,
Tony

Not for the first 30 days, basically the credit will work on anything except things within a 30 day launch window. Once the 30 day launch window is over I'll add anything that launches in 2013 to the benefit set for the promotion.

I'll be responding from mobile the rest of the day, headed out!

Cheers,
Tony

source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10587073#post10587073

Top Bottom