• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Mesa Source |OT| Do you know who ate all the donuts?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
That trailer in the OP with the vocals is embarassing. The other one looked hot though. Looking forward to seeing how well they've remade this.

Angry Fork

The shacknews one keeps fluctuating so bad, it was at an hour left then goes to 3 hours then back again. Torrent's aren't working keeps saying connection error.

-BLITZ-

Don't know if you need to donwload only from a torrent, but I'm downloading from Shacknews throught Bitcomet IE directlink option and is not below 100kb

gdt

I wish they just stuck with the original level designs. No one wanted to see their changes.

I'll play it if it gets great impressions.

so... it does not work on Mac even though I have Half-Life 2 installed? :((((((

Nope, you need Windows. It's all compiled for DirectX. When they started working on this there was no Source Mac support avaliable. Apparently it's not easy to port/compile or the source engine public thingy still doesn't allow access to the OpenGL / Mac stuff

/Not a Dev, but did google and check the BM forums.

Jb

So is this the whole game? I've never played the original so I'm not sure what this means.

1. Anomalous Materials
2. Unforeseen Consequences
3. Office Complex
4. "We've Got Hostiles"
5. Blast Pit
6. Power Up
7. On A Rail
8. Apprehension
9. Residue Processing
10. Questionable Ethics
11. Surface Tension
12. "Forget About Freeman!"
13. Lambda Core

14. Xen
15. Gonarch's Lair
16. Interloper
17. Nihilanth

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I keep getting stuff like this I'm guessing when the chapter titles come up.

hl22012-09-1411-34-28-03.jpg

hl22012-09-1411-34-37-70.jpg

-BLITZ-

1. Anomalous Materials
2. Unforeseen Consequences
3. Office Complex
4. "We've Got Hostiles"
5. Blast Pit
6. Power Up
7. On A Rail
8. Apprehension
9. Residue Processing
10. Questionable Ethics
11. Surface Tension
12. "Forget About Freeman!"
13. Lambda Core

14. Xen
15. Gonarch's Lair
16. Interloper
17. Nihilanth

But that's like 80% of the entire game and that's huge, From Xen to Nihilanth are short maps.

-BLITZ-

We still have a lot to play, this is what I'm was trying to say. I'm okay already with everything they are giving so far.

Top Bottom