• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Seil

I've seen people mentioning this before... are people not seeing the images at the top of the OP?

This one:

64homPk.png

Is that what's supposed to be to the left of all that red text at the top? Because if so, that makes so much more sense because that column of weirdly formatted red text throws me off every time. But also, if so, no that image doesn't load for me. I only knew the server because I checked the next page and searched x.x

Also, people have a tendency to Ctrl+F for info like that, and it's just oddly left out from the entry about the clan under factions.

Edit: Decided to try another browser. That image doesn't appear for me on Chrome or Firefox.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Wow that's super weird. Well thanks for pointing that out again, I thought people were just speeding through the OT. :lol

I put the server names in plain text under 'Clan Info'. Here's hoping that helps any newcomers down the line.

Ploid 3.0

I didn't see that gaf image as well. I ended up seaeching through multiple pages to find the server. Maybe the image host is odd or something, or maybe it was easy to miss with that font and those colors.

Someone should edit their post on the front page with server info in text.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Anyone know how much piercing a blade dancer should balance with their crit? I know crit is the focus but not sure at what value piercing starts to out weigh crit

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I didn't see that gaf image as well. I ended up seaeching through multiple pages to find the server. Maybe the image host is odd or something, or maybe it was easy to miss with that font and those colors.

Someone should edit their post on the front page with server info in text.

Already did, under the 'Clan Info' section.

Anyone know how much piercing a blade dancer should balance with their crit? I know crit is the focus but not sure at what value piercing starts to out weigh crit

Pretty sure it never does, because piercing caps at whatever armor you're piercing, and in the current content it's not very high. The only stat that seems to be important, later on that is, is Accuracy, of which you need 110-120% depending on the content you're doing, but it's mostly lvl 50 content(Blackwyrm does need accuracy in our version I believe though).

There might be a point where piercing is more important than crit until x, but we don't have that content yet afaik. Right now, you just stack crit on everything.

spent the evening farming Kaari essences while playing fifa. grabbed 60. went to the wheel. 1st roll outfit. 2nd roll mask. what wheel should i try tomorrow?

edit: what the fuck is this? Karri Goggles? i want my mask. :/
double edit: looks like the mask is there. just got lucky with some glasses.

Your local lottery might be your best bet.

just might!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Pretty sure it never does, because piercing caps at whatever armor you're piercing, and in the current content it's not very high. The only stat that seems to be important, later on that is, is Accuracy, of which you need 110-120% depending on the content you're doing, but it's mostly lvl 50 content(Blackwyrm does need accuracy in our version I believe though).

There might be a point where piercing is more important than crit until x, but we don't have that content yet afaik. Right now, you just stack crit on everything.
Cool I kinda figured it was this but it felt wrong haha Thanks :p

arimanius

Got my BM to 31. Starting to click a little more with me than before. Went back to play my level 35 KFM for a bit and it's so much more fast pace. Guess I didn't realize that before.

On a separate note I wish there wasn't class restrictions. Would love to have my BM as a Gon.

Transmuting is way too pricey 50S 5 soulstones and 5 shards for sparkling gem and you lose the soulstones and 50S with every attempt. Plus the gem you get is determined by RNG last time i do that.

The Highland Necropolis is a really creepy place, gives me Necohol of Nabudis vibes...place is really awesome though. I could do without the spiders though.

which gauntlets are those?

They're the Razortusk gauntlets, from Pigsty(lvl 45 blue dungeon). They tend to be cheap since they're not upgrade weapons. Can also buy a white version for moonwater badges at the vendor in Hogstead(that one is an upgrade material though and costs 25badges).

Person

which gauntlets are those?
Razortusk for appearance swap
they're only like, 7 silver in the market
same model as the Moonwater Baotites, but these match the Profane Shroud so I got these instead
I still have the Moonwater Baotites stockpiled for upgrading later on

Gattsu25

Banned
I've seen people mentioning this before... are people not seeing the images at the top of the OP?

This one:

64homPk.png

No, it wasn't showing up for me but I figured out why.

I needed to zoom everything down to 75% scale before it showed.

NeoGAF code doesn't like it when an image is in a heavily indented column, it seems.

I would separate that image from the indent tags entirely.

Examples
No Indent:
64homPk.png

Indented like the OP:
64homPk.png
If you don't see the heavily indented one, try zooming out

Well, I joined the right faction but not the right server 😫

Person

It keeps saying I need to abandon dailies, but my dailies list is only getting smaller.

This morning, I had twice the amount of dailies on the list, but sometimes I'd have to abandon 2 to accept 1 daily...

Just saw someone changed the loot when boss was on low heal, on the bright side drop was shit and someone else picked it up. NCsoft fix this shit plz.

It keeps saying I need to abandon dailies, but my dailies list is only getting smaller.

This morning, I had twice the amount of dailies on the list, but sometimes I'd have to abandon 2 to accept 1 daily...

You can only do 40daillies a day, there's a counter at the top that shows how many you've done/how many left. It counts the ones you have in your log against the limit, so if you have say 5daillies left that day and 4 in your log, you can only take 1 more.

I believe you can store them but you can't take them out.

It's the contrary, you can take out stuff but not store. So if you have premium, store outfits, then don't resub to premium, you don't lose access to your costumes.

Person

You can only do 40daillies a day, there's a counter at the top that shows how many you've done/how many left. It counts the ones you have in your log against the limit, so if you have say 5daillies left that day and 4 in your log, you can only take 1 more.

ohhhhhh

also story spoilers:
makes sense youre going towards the path of darkness simply because your evil-looking outfits are killer lelelel

Kudo

Will there be better Earrings/Necklace/Ring in the upcoming patches than the Hongmoon ones?
Kind of neglected them during leveling up and they're not transformed pretty high, then again not like it's going to take much time to do 'em but if there's better ones coming up probably not worth the effort.

Rynam

Just saw someone changed the loot when boss was on low heal, on the bright side drop was shit and someone else picked it up. NCsoft fix this shit plz.

Yeah that is a shit system, and it Seem NCsoft doesn't do something if the partyleader does that.

They should just lock the loot system to Round-Robin on Cross-server parties.

34 rolls/kills and no butt window outfit fml

I got that one with the Essences from 4 Pinchy Kills + the 5 you got for a quest. But it doesn't really look good on Lyn. :(

ragevvorks

Neo Member
im still tweaking things but i also realised ambient occlusion being forced by nvidia inspector isnt a good idea lol

Seeing some nice reshade presets, however, they are never posted with the HUD on. Mind sharing a screen with your latest tweaks and UI visible? I've heard it usually makes text really hard to read and skill icons overly bright/dark.

ShinMaruku

You are not near that level yet. Later on as stated before accuracy will be a thing but crit is still king.
My assassin did Pichy twice and the outfit dropped. No ass window though.

Debating on whether I should cave in and get an xbone controller or not. I'm using a DS4 and keep getting mixed up on inputs. Although I think me getting messed up on input would still continue on a xbone pad because my confusion isn't from the ds4 layout but because I grew up on the nintendo layout which is mirrored.

Fuz

Banned
Is there a list of tokens and crafting materials somewhere? It's really hard to keep track of everything.
Also, a list of all the weapons needed for breakthrough would be helpful.
Finally, any way to check the market by some website, like many other games?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing some nice reshade presets, however, they are never posted with the HUD on. Mind sharing a screen with your latest tweaks and UI visible? I've heard it usually makes text really hard to read and skill icons overly bright/dark.

I wil do for sure ive finished tweaking last night (looks alot better since that pic) ill do one tonight with hud at work at moment

Debating on whether I should cave in and get an xbone controller or not. I'm using a DS4 and keep getting mixed up on inputs. Although I think me getting messed up on input would still continue on a xbone pad because my confusion isn't from the ds4 layout but because I grew up on the nintendo layout which is mirrored.

I'm using Wii U pro controller, works so well. The buttons actually match with what displayed on screen.

Top Bottom