• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Alrus

People selling silicate/quartz by stacks of 60... I don't get it, who's going to need that many? And how did they get that many of them, I feel lucky every time I find a node.

Sölf

People selling silicate/quartz by stacks of 60... I don't get it, who's going to need that many? And how did they get that many of them, I feel lucky every time I find a node.

I can see why they would do it, because you can only have 10 different auctions and sell them per day (or 20 with premium). I sold several small things yesterday, like stacks of 10 for Hibiscus. Yeah, couldn't sell all my stuff at the end of the day because of that.

Ferrio

Banned
Well SFV beta is over, guess I can hit 45 this week.

They do it to drive up prices. They buy up all the individual stuff at lower prices and bulk it together for a profit. Any individuals they'll sell at an even higher price, so unless you have the money for bulk you're forced to spend more.

BnS shows you the price fluctuations on stuff in a handy graph. You can see the price trends and try to buy at low periods if you are able to be online at those times or days.

I'm using Wii U pro controller, works so well. The buttons actually match with what displayed on screen.

Wait do you have it set up to where the buttons are flopped like that or something cause while the Wii U pro controller has the same button they're mirrored

Also I gotta Siren Bangle so should I rock the Bangle until I get an evolution one or does an evolution bangle exist already. I never picked a bangle up yet as I expected that stuff will be in the new patch next week.

Wait do you have it set up to where the buttons are flopped like that or something cause while the Wii U pro controller has the same button they're mirrored

Also I gotta Siren Bangle so should I rock the Bangle until I get an evolution one or does an evolution bangle exist already. I never picked a bangle up yet as I expected that stuff will be in the new patch next week.

I didn't need to setup or change anything, just plug and play.

Kudo

Any tips for BD PVP? I'm stuck in limbo of 1664, can't seem to get to 1700.
Summoners are kinda a pickle, can't really knock down the pet, try to kill it and summoner will shoot lasers that do 10% of my HP, try to kill the summoner and the pet interrupts everything.
Other classes are hit or miss with me, Destroyers and Assassins can sometimes give little trouble but when I get the rhythm down I can win some.
So tips against every class is appreciated + some builds maybe?

Any tips for BD PVP? I'm stuck in limbo of 1664, can't seem to get to 1700.
Summoners are kinda a pickle, can't really knock down the pet, try to kill it and summoner will shoot lasers that do 10% of my HP, try to kill the summoner and the pet interrupts everything.
Other classes are hit or miss with me, Destroyers and Assassins can sometimes give little trouble but when I get the rhythm down I can win some.
So tips against every class is appreciated + some builds maybe?

I haven't played pvp arena yet but can't you sleep one and attack other?

Kudo

I haven't played pvp arena yet but can't you sleep one and attack other?

Well, I can but usually it just ends up being waste of the Phantom Grip.
Summoners have abilities to switch places with the pet and they have many moving skills too so all they need to do is stand near the pet, Blade Dancers all attacks are almost AOE and just one hit wakes up the pet.
As far as I know, I'm new to this too and that's just my experience.

Xbox and Nintedo buttons are mirror opposite(i.e where you press y on nintendo is x on the xbox) so the controls shouldn't be the same is what I'm saying

Yes I know, but it's showing Wii U's button layout for me (B at bottom, A at right side etc.). I'm using the mayflash one.

_woLf

Has NCSoft said anything about any kind of compensation for how often the servers have gone down or how often key features of the game (chat, wardrobe, etc) are breaking? For premium members, at least, I feel something is deserved.

I'd take an extra week of premium.

ACE 1991

So what's the deal with this game? Is it played on Twitch all the time because it's a great game or are their a lot of paid streamers? It looks super grindy and doesn't have a memorable aesthetic, so I'm genuinely curious why this game keeps popping up.

Well, I can but usually it just ends up being waste of the Phantom Grip.
Summoners have abilities to switch places with the pet and they have many moving skills too so all they need to do is stand near the pet, Blade Dancers all attacks are almost AOE and just one hit wakes up the pet.
As far as I know, I'm new to this too and that's just my experience.

If you're going with the CC the cat method, hit 4 to grab, then turn around and look at the other side of the arena and hit X to throw the cat into the next galaxy. Then go ham on the Summoner. Good luck.

Sorian

Banned
Has NCSoft said anything about any kind of compensation for how often the servers have gone down or how often key features of the game (chat, wardrobe, etc) are breaking? For premium members, at least, I feel something is deserved.

I'd take an extra week of premium.

lol

Kitoro

Just got back from a week-long Disney World vacation. Back to the grind!

Any updates on server numbers all around? Is Mushin still overloaded, forcing F2P players to other servers?

What's the spread looking like between them now?

Thanks!

Beats me. I did a clean Windows install before installing BnS so pretty sure it wasn't because of some softwares.

I need to investigate this cause you're making it seem like they changed the button interface in the UI to accommodate the controller change

Also one more pvp soul shield set to go.

Ferrio

Banned
Just got back from a week-long Disney World vacation. Back to the grind!

Any updates on server numbers all around? Is Mushin still overloaded, forcing F2P players to other servers?

What's the spread looking like between them now?

Thanks!

Queues are down a lot. On mushin you don't have to wait at all as Premium, and non premiums look like queues are in the 100s.

Mista

Banned
Loving the game A LOT! Love how its 100% F2P with no P2W elements
Level 43 destroyer here on Angler's Watch. What is frustrating me is the RNG but its okay I understand + Dragon Trade Pouch, cant find any not even on the marketplace. I REALLY NEED to expand my inventory :(

So is there any other way to get a Moonwater Transformation Stone? Even if I wanted I don't have 7 gold to pay for the AH price :/ I've been told I can safely hold out till level 45 with my weapon but it kinda bugs me.

Mawarup

Neo Member
So is there any other way to get a Moonwater Transformation Stone? Even if I wanted I don't have 7 gold to pay for the AH price :/ I've been told I can safely hold out till level 45 with my weapon but it kinda bugs me.

I know I told you that but there is going to be a point where you are going to cough up some gold. And its still not going to get any cheaper from here on out. Doing all the dailies and if you do end up selling the soul stones should get you around 10g a day. 12 gold on top of mats to go from profrane to siren T.T

They only come from crafting, so no. On EU they're down to 6g though, and they might go down further once the next patch hits, depends on wether or not soulstones are more available/drop in price.

I personally never had enough progress on my weapons to get to the moonwater part before 45 though, and didn't have an issue. I think I hit 45 before I use the Hukjar one.

You'll be fine. Just farm up some money from dailies and you'll get there.

Hoplatee

No ways to get them other than buying or crafting them yourself which require a rare recipe drop for some required mats that goes for 30g or more or is most likely ninjad. Either way it will cost you.

I suppose you could buy the mats but that surely will be pretty expensive as well.

Black Widow?

No idea actually what costume it is. Will check when I am at my computer again.

My gut feeling tells me it's from that Deva set but I might remember wrong. Or some Kaari thing but that might be the same :p

I swap 'em around every day. Tuesday i'll be rocking First Step.

Person

so is marketplace buggered for anyone else

No ways to get them other than buying or crafting them yourself which require a rare recipe drop for some required mats that goes for 30g or more or is most likely ninjad. Either way it will cost you.

I suppose you could buy the mats but that surely will be pretty expensive as well.

My gut feeling tells me it's from that Deva set but I might remember wrong. Or some Kaari thing but that might be the same :p

It's Kaari
EyfkI5W.png

I know I told you that but there is going to be a point where you are going to cough up some gold. And its still not going to get any cheaper from here on out. Doing all the dailies and if you do end up selling the soul stones should get you around 10g a day. 12 gold on top of mats to go from profrane to siren T.T

They only come from crafting, so no. On EU they're down to 6g though, and they might go down further once the next patch hits, depends on wether or not soulstones are more available/drop in price.

I personally never had enough progress on my weapons to get to the moonwater part before 45 though, and didn't have an issue. I think I hit 45 before I use the Hukjar one.

You'll be fine. Just farm up some money from dailies and you'll get there.

Ehhh okay okay thanks everyone, I will stay put and farm :p

I need to investigate this cause you're making it seem like they changed the button interface in the UI to accommodate the controller change

Also one more pvp soul shield set to go.
Oh actually I remapped all the skills, so I guess it doesn't make any difference if you are using xbox or Wii U controller.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Well, I caught a cold. =/ Going to have time to play while I fight this off. Level up my alt too. I made like...four. lol Damn character creator gets me imagination going. =D

Top Bottom