• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Askani

I say, "I will play!"

The servers say:

VSR7Ljj.gif

AESplusF

gonna play FFXIV until this sorts itself out lol. Can't deal with the constant D/Cs

This is sort of irrelevant but this game is actually really making me want to get back into FFXIV, the world in that game is just so perfect.
Really liking Blade & Soul so far though.

Welp. Woke up this morning and servers were down. Finally queued about 6 hours ago (non-premium on Mushin -- poor decision on my part) and was just about to get in and crashed/servers went down.

Hmm......

Is Eu windrest live or can i go to sleep? 😄

I'm online. Didn't even know the server went down, went afk to eat, came back disconnected, thought it was afk kick, relogged in, only noticed something was weird when there was no one else in the entire zone that I could see.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Does anyone know how the LMB/RMB cancel works here? I can do a slower version on NPCs but nowhere near that fast.

Chariot

Does anyone know how the LMB/RMB cancel works here? I can do a slower version on NPCs but nowhere near that fast.
Probably on the third LMB.
Your LMB has three stages, third on making your character jump. I don't know about cancelling it with RMB, but you cancel it with x. Also, while invisible LMB+F cancel is king.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Legitimate Question: Aren't y'all premium members pissed that like a week after launch you still have to deal with servers dying like, daily, and queues still being long? I'd be pissed.

Haly

This Wheel of Fate RNG grind is the most torturous activity invented by man.

EDIT: I think the worst part is Warlock weapons are in the pool so the RNG is just ever so slightly worse than it has to be.

Tabby

Legitimate Question: Aren't y'all premium members pissed that like a week after launch you still have to deal with servers dying like, daily, and queues still being long? I'd be pissed.

Queues have been fine for me on EU Windrest. Never more than 20 minutes, averaging around 5-10 minutes wait time.

Hubb

Today was the first day I had a server issue, and it really wasn't down all that long so no that doesn't bother me. I've played plenty of other MMOs and I know of and understand launch woes. Ever since headstart ended I've never had a queue above 20 minutes so that isn't that bad either. Headstart was a shitshow, and I do feel bad for people who bought the low tier pack.

Sorian

Banned
Hey what's your character's name in-game? I wanna get in touch with you to see what resources you need for those stones. :D

Asami Jinkuen

I won't be online for awhile tonight but I think I have enough of the quartz if I remember right and I have a few tears so should be good there. I only have 4 soulstones on me though :x And none of the merry potter material

Sorian

Banned

Also yeah, same here, my queues have all been under 10 minutes since headstart finished and servers dying daily is an exaggeration. I believe today has been the only issue.

Haly

"Not enough people are buying premium compared to Korean players."
"Kill the servers; show the plebes true suffering!"

Kudo

Guess it is time to sleep then.
Just got level 36 before DC'd, hoping to get 40 tomorrow and next week hopefully 45, slowly.
Let's hope the servers are up and running and stable tomorrow.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Servers down on a Saturday night, l o l.

Top Bottom