• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Feichaw

anyone getting this error when launching the launcher?

0kSCgDo.png

yes, this exactly.

∀ Narayan;193081025 said:
I am. Quite odd.

I am also getting this error. FFXIV it is until it is sorted!

Servers are down at the moment. That's why we are getting this error.

kiryogi

Banned
Considering NeOaks post. IT looks like the server that the launcher accesses is down, but if you work around that, the servers are fine.

NeOak

Considering NeOaks post. IT looks like the server that the launcher accesses is down, but if you work around that, the servers are fine.

Nah, it kicked me out a min after that. Now Gameguard is crying that it can't check for updates since the server is down.

cHinzo

Even though getting quartz is hard as fuck, it's pretty satisfying to actually find a spot which hasn't been mined yet. Got like 7 Cinderland Silicates from mining 1 stone lol. Feels good! :D Making Cinderland Transformation Stones atm to level up the Soul Warden profession. Can u make the Moonwater stones at level 3?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Thanks to the crashes, I managed to nab 3 Quartz veins today in Cinderlands.

They just keep adding servers and players keep filling them up lol

I don't think anybody was expecting this response to BnS in the West. I mean the game was literally 20 miles off my radar until I randomly got a CBT4 key and played it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
They just keep adding servers and players keep filling them up lol

I don't think anybody was expecting this response to BnS in the West. I mean the game was literally 20 miles off my radar until I randomly got a CBT4 key and played it

And 50% of those players (and thats being generous) will leave in 2 weeks-1 month as usual and then the servers will be barren. Im not being a dick, just realistic because this always happens. There has to be a better solution after so many mmos no?

Haly

I caved and bought a Brilliant key.
cBj1LTf.png

EDIT: Server down.

vehn

rofl this blademaster was kicking my ass in first match of an arena... I got DC'd right before I lost and got the win for the quest and ranked back up to gold :) hope it keeps it that way

NeOak

And 50% of those players (and thats being generous) will leave in 2 weeks-1 month as usual and then the servers will be barren. Im not being a dick, just realistic because this always happens. There has to be a better solution after so many mmos no?

They can server merge no problem since the names are unique across the regions and the auction house/marketplace is region wide.

I can't think of one. At least not for the release of a game which may have began development as early as 2007 and which was released in Korea more than 4 years ago now. The game is OLD. Stuff like megaservers came along many years later. There's nothing NCSOFT can do about the way servers work in BnS now.

okita

I'm crashing non stop, server instable as fuck lol restart the computer didn't solve the problem. But i think they are down right now can't even logging in anymore

Haly

The crashes are server side. Your computer has very little to do with it as far as I'm aware.

"Restart fixed it" just means the servers went back up in the time it took you to restart.

The crashes are server side. Your computer has very little to do with it as far as I'm aware.

"Restart fixed it" just means the servers went back up in the time it took you to restart.

Could have been something cached or just coincidence. Person on same connection right next to me logged in immediately while I was still getting the errors. Restarted and I logged right in.

I'm not a fan of a OT having so many requirements to read the OP. Fullscreen at 1080p, dark theme and optional browser plugins? Yeesh.

Top Bottom