• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Isn't the Warlock patch the end game patch? Weird that they didn't include that for launch.

Warlock and 50 cap is the current KR endgame. We launched with the original KR endgame which is 45 cap and Poharan.

The reason they are doing this is it's more than 4 years old in KR, so launching with the current KR cap would invalidate literally all the content which came before the past 4 years. By giving us 4 years of content like this, first off we're going to have a ton of stuff to do because we're going to get 4 years of content in less than 1, second we're going to have a chance to experience all the content roughly as the KRs had the opportunity to, and third they still plan to have us caught up with the Asia regions before the World Championship late this year.

If you love mother loads of PvE content in your MMO, BnS in 2016 is going to be amazing because of how they are releasing this content. Of course the flip side of this is you probably don't want to grind too hard at the current 45 cap because you know the 50 cap patch is coming probably sooner than you expect.

Kudo

I like they way they're handling it too, the longer they can keep endgame interesting, the better. I don't mind not getting the newest stuff straight up.

Is there some site of coming cash shop costumes? I'm thinking if I should spend some of my 7200 nCoins to get few now or save them if there's better ones coming later..

How do you install this game to someplace other than your main HD?

It asks you the directory during installation, the launcher is installed to C: (26mb) initially but I think you can change that too in the launcher.

Chariot

Warlock and 50 cap is the current KR endgame. We launched with the original KR endgame which is 45 cap and Poharan.

The reason they are doing this is it's more than 4 years old in KR, so launching with the current KR cap would invalidate literally all the content which came before the past 4 years. By giving us 4 years of content like this, first off we're going to have a ton of stuff to do because we're going to get 4 years of content in less than 1, second we're going to have a chance to experience all the content roughly as the KRs had the opportunity to, and third they still plan to have us caught up with the Asia regions before the World Championship late this year.

If you love mother loads of PvE content in your MMO, BnS in 2016 is going to be amazing because of how they are releasing this content. Of course the flip side of this is you probably don't want to grind too hard at the current 45 cap because you know the 50 cap patch is coming probably sooner than you expect.
I know that I am in this one of the very annoying shitty persons that burn through content far too fast and then complain about the lack, but I had a lot of fun doing it. I am just a bit frustrated that I am currently just do tedious things to get gold for the expensive Moonwater Stones and everything I do doesn't give that much money. :(

And it's not only me. In our EU GAF Clan two others are already max level and the rest follows closely.

neptunes

I like they way they're handling it too, the longer they can keep endgame interesting, the better. I don't mind not getting the newest stuff straight up.

Is there some site of coming cash shop costumes? I'm thinking if I should spend some of my 7200 nCoins to get few now or save them if there's better ones coming later..

It asks you the directory during installation, the launcher is installed to C: (26mb) initially but I think you can change that too in the launcher.

Nope it's not letting me change the installation path

NeOak

Tbh, think about using that NCoin towards a premium sub. The 1yr one gives an outfit.

Kudo

Tbh, think about using that NCoin towards a premium sub. The 1yr one gives an outfit.

Got 3 months with the Master Pack, I guess if I buy the package that has outfit it stacks?
Is there some way I can preview the outfit that comes with the Premium sub?

Hubb

Got 3 months with the Master Pack, I guess if I buy the package that has outfit it stacks?
Is there some way I can preview the outfit that comes with the Premium sub?

If you go to the store and click on it, it should have 3 options "buy", "details", "try on". You want "try on".

Okay got in, level 10 already. Still slightly confused on what I am doing but I'm enjoying it. What GAF guild is open? And who is willing to help a total newbie out tonight?

Kitoro

Hmm...

Trying to buy the holiday cat costume set on the cash shop, but the purchase button is grayed out. Are they no longer for sale?

EDIT: Nevermind.. Had to go into the details screen to buy them, haha.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
yep got 1k kills, got my badass cloth that hides my name. From anyone not in our guild or not wearing the faction uniform. and 100 plus piercing
.eJwNyssNwyAMANBdGICfAdtZBiGCSKqkIKCnqrs3t3d4X_EZl9jEsVafm1L7OXMbu5yrjVSLrK3Vq6R-TpnbrdJaKR93ea-pjGa0AUxgbclA4KCM0_4hABIBg0OrjPVsSPvIwZEP7MAjE1B8mkaPjjE2-epV_P4w4Sg1.btrsPkrOTr2Iq7PDNEKrowWvg1w.jpg

Askani

Weird I thought it was my PC, can't even launch the launcher now!

Yeah, me too. I restarted my PC and when I got the same error again I was like, "Yep...must be a major server crash. Glad it's not my system."

EDIT :::::

Launcher works again. Go for it.

Kyolux

That sucks.. Just uninstalled to move the game to my SSD. (Tried just copying but couldn't get things to work right, so now just redownloading.)

Cidd

I got disconnected and now the launcher won't work even when I restart my PC. I swear this game is trying really hard to make me hate it.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
My launcher worked. Hurry up and get in before the queue!

EDIT: Down again!

Top Bottom