• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

xero273 said:
SSF4AE > all

there you go!

th_Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

xero273 said:
yep, enough of that. Also, I wasn't serious!

3 weeks and counting, still no platinum on jpsn and jps store is still down.
is it bad that i feel no sympathy for those in japan?

they've had platinum since last year in the arcades <_<

and they have an arcade scene

and they don't have to worry about noa not localizing games . . .

Fugu

It is going to take so long to ingrain that you can't do 4D from 2C[m] and to make comboing from staffless to staff natural again (I have discovered that this is basically impossible in CS2 and undesirable when it does happen but that's not changing much). Also why j.C gotta be so useless?

Also Litchi's staffless BnB is the stupidest combo I know. 236C dash 5B is not happening online.

ApolloJoh

Fugu said:
Also Litchi's staffless BnB is the stupidest combo I know. 236C dash 5B is not happening online.

Yeah, it's annoying to do online if the connection's 2 or lower.

Can usually do it fine when we play though.

Fugu

ApolloJoh said:
Yeah, it's annoying to do online if the connection's 2 or lower.

Can usually do it fine when we play though.
I haven't done the combo nearly enough to do it blindfolded/laggy. I can do the corner combo just fine though regardless of how laggy it is, except for some reason sometimes I drop hatsu haku which is baffling.

Fugu

Prototype-03 said:
Not a surprise since he got better in cs2
Didn't affect a thing, I'm getting beat by the exact same pressure that I was in CS1. I can't anti-air well with Litchi and Jin shuts me down more or less completely in the air.

I think I might actually be doing better against him in CS2 considering how worthless his overhead is now.

ApolloJoh

Fugu said:
Didn't affect a thing, I'm getting beat by the exact same pressure that I was in CS1. I can't anti-air well with Litchi and Jin shuts me down more or less completely in the air.

It's pretty much the reason why he's so good now.

He barely changed through the CS1-CS2 transition while most of the cast did.

Fugu

I don't feel like I'm losing unfairly when I play against Jin. Most of the time I just watch in horror as I do stupid things.

EDIT: For the record I would count the loss of a useful overhead as a pretty big deal, although almost every character lost the use of their overhead to some degree.

I keep telling myself to go back to playing this again and for some damned reason something else distracts me, whether it's working my backlog, AE or being too busy with life/work to be able to play any games whatsoever.

hikarutilmitt said:
I keep telling myself to go back to playing this again and for some damned reason something else distracts me, whether it's working my backlog, AE or being too busy with life/work to be able to play any games whatsoever.
Yeah, being an adult with responsibility and shit blows. I wish I could play more too.

Tried watching a tournament.

Dull as hell, and the announcers didn't help any. Complete lack of knowledge.

"He's hitting him! Oh, he's hitting him again! Now he's in the corner!"

Even KoF was more fun to watch, even though I have no interest in the game, because the commentators gave me some insight into the gameplay.

BB has to be one of the most interesting fighting games with the worst commentators available.

Fugu

FlightOfHeaven said:
Tried watching a tournament.

Dull as hell, and the announcers didn't help any. Complete lack of knowledge.

"He's hitting him! Oh, he's hitting him again! Now he's in the corner!"

Even KoF was more fun to watch, even though I have no interest in the game, because the commentators gave me some insight into the gameplay.

BB has to be one of the most interesting fighting games with the worst commentators available.
SoCal's scene is hilarious at commentating BB. Tons of drama, though.

Ferrio

Banned
Man hate when i get items I don't want over and over. "Hammer... fuck" *tosses it* "Frying pan... god dammit" *tosses it* "Hammer..SON OF A BITCH"

Ferrio

Banned
Master Milk said:
You don't like the Hammer? What?

Outside of corner combos it's the worst item hands down. Ya if you get them in a corner combo it rocks, but until then you're holding an item that does nothing for you when something like missiles or a bat would be much more advantageous.

Ferrio said:
I msged for some matches when you were online yesterday, no response!
Really? Sorry. I was watching NCR all weekend. I don't even know why I bothered to cut the 3 on. >.>

It doesn't have any kind of notice that you've got unread messages either if you miss it the first time.

is there an ongoing room for bb?
I'm gonna be playing tonight @22:30 CET..
PSN: WitchedSoul
I've been playing CT quite some time on xbox360, scrubbed a bit on CT on ps3 and bought CS on ps3 playing around 20 match so far :p
If you catch me online, feel free to add me to your room ;)

xero273

witchedwiz said:
is there an ongoing room for bb?
I'm gonna be playing tonight @22:30 CET..
PSN: WitchedSoul
I've been playing CT quite some time on xbox360, scrubbed a bit on CT on ps3 and bought CS on ps3 playing around 20 match so far :p
If you catch me online, feel free to add me to your room ;)

If it's not done by the time I get home, I'll send you an invite to the chat room. Not sure how populated the chat room is now but that's how we get lobbies going on ps3.

Ferrio said:
Can't claim it was false advertising!

It was great Tsubaki practice time.

xero273 said:
If it's not done by the time I get home, I'll send you an invite to the chat room. Not sure how populated the chat room is now but that's how we get lobbies going on ps3.

Been pretty empty these days. Mostly been playing with Q and Ferrio with a little side of Fugu.

Ferrio

Banned
Prototype-03 said:
It was great Tsubaki practice time.

Hard to keep her from flying around the place with Trinity. Bubble should so capture her during her charge moves, every other projectile hits her!

Top Bottom