• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

QisTopTier said:
What do you think these forums are for.

Trolling? :D

Well, I'm done trying to find love for that other game. Rented it from gamefly and it just doesn't feel like that other game used to; so like Lucas fans defected to Whedon I now prostrate myself before my new ASW lord and masters.

While hoping SNK can pull itself out of the poop and make KoFXIII shine like a diamond! :3

Prototype-03 said:
Made a Continuum Shift GAF Chat to anyone who's interested.

PSN: Prototype-03

Invite me, please.

Will this essentially do away with the BBCT one?

Speaking of which, I should probably get an invite to the Super SFIV chat too.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
-DarKaoZ- said:
Found this match of Hazama vs Ragna, the interesting thing of this match is that it is in ENGLISH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WR6gsOgWuU

Again, use Gaf search and nothing came out, so hope it's not that old. :lol

The Japanese version of the game has an English voice option. Weird thing is that the win screens are spoken in Japanese regardless of your setting.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Any good Mu clips out there? I'm probably gonna end up trying to main her since she so closely resembles Venom/Dizzy. Most of what I've seen so far is just scrub play though.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Don't remember if anyone posted this, but Mu isn't playable in arcade mode. Wonder if that means the DLC characters won't be either.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Lyte Edge said:
Don't remember if anyone posted this, but Mu isn't playable in arcade mode. Wonder if that means the DLC characters won't be either.
>.> who cares about arcade mode though :lol

cnet128

Banned
I do! >.<

...but if Score Attack is slightly more manageable this time around (and required to unlock characters' Unlimited forms...) then I suppose I can just treat that as a semi-alternative. I presume all characters will at least be available for that.

Fugu

cnet128 said:
I do! >.<

...but if Score Attack is slightly more manageable this time around (and required to unlock characters' Unlimited forms...) then I suppose I can just treat that as a semi-alternative. I presume all characters will at least be available for that.
I would say it is just as unmanageable. It is certainly not impossible (you will beat it eventually if you play it for long enough), it's just not fun.

Just watch the Mission 10 combo vid , Arakune once again makes me shake my head.
Still can't wait for the game send me invite to BB chat going to be until end of month before i get the game .

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
gundamkyoukai said:
Just watch the Mission 10 combo vid , Arakune once again makes me shake my head.
Still can't wait for the game send me invite to BB chat going to be until end of month before i get the game .
Arakune is like CT hakumen now. He's all or nothing. He either gets that crap off or he loses

The new level looks amazing, like tsubaki's level.

2ymeg4y.jpg

vocab

I passed on the first one because I was not feeling the full screen rape that some characters were doing, but this game looks much more balanced so I'm definitely going to pick it up. I need another game to up my execution levels. Hopefully, it's worth the money.

Zomba13

Totally didn't care about this because I thought it was just a re-release with a few more characters and tweaked balance.
Loving the look of Hazama. I'll probably pick this up when its out in the EU and cheap. I'm still happy with BBCT at the moment.

Fugu

Ferrio said:
You posted squirrel ass on purpose didn't you?

I have some nuts she could put in her mouth
It's depressing that the first thing I noticed in that screenshot was the combo count (11 hits for 150 damage? Wtf?)&#12290;It's also depressing that I didn't notice dat ass until someone pointed it out.

Ferrio

Banned
Fugu said:
It's depressing that the first thing I noticed in that screenshot was the combo count (11 hits for 150 damage? Wtf?)&#12290;It's also depressing that I didn't notice dat ass until someone pointed it out.

Q told me that her drive gets stronger the longer her combo is.. so could be all her damage comes from the finisher.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
SephirothRK said:
Is that DLC too -_-?
Everything is DLC! Even that dog in the background, if you don't buy it HE WON'T SHOW UP! Damn DLC ruining games! :lol

Ferrio said:
Q told me that her drive gets stronger the longer her combo is.. so could be all her damage comes from the finisher.
Well that's what the producer said, you still gotta play golf and time the strikes. :lol

Fugu said:
It's depressing that the first thing I noticed in that screenshot was the combo count (11 hits for 150 damage? Wtf?).

watch the damn video before commenting on shit, it's from her grab she hits you with her tail a bunch of times, it brings the combo counter up. It does like 800 dmg I think?

Fugu

QisTopTier said:
watch the damn video before commenting on shit, it's from her grab she hits you with her tail a bunch of times, it brings the combo counter up. It does like 800 dmg I think?
Comprehend before commenting on shit, I was making a joke about how I noticed the low damage before I noticed the ass.

QisTopTier said:

LOL, actually I've seen some of the weirdest prorations before... I've seen Carl's combo start at like 50 and end at 200. I don't know which move he started with but that was ridiculous.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Fugu said:
Comprehend before commenting on shit, I was making a joke about how I noticed the low damage before I noticed the ass.

Fugu said:
(11 hits for 150 damage? Wtf?)&#12290;

I comprehended that part :D

Prototype-03 said:
LOL, actually I've seen some of the weirdest prorations before... I've seen Carl's combo start at like 50 and end at 200. I don't know which move he started with but that was ridiculous.

Quick someone make a combo video of long useless combos :lol

Fugu

Prototype-03 said:
If you burst and then hit with staff2 as Litchi, you'll get a 2 hit combo that does 18 damage.

I think I've invited everyone that asked to join the PSN BBCS GAFChat. Let me know if you still haven't been invited. Still kinda empty there but hopefully it'll blow up once the game comes out :lol

Also, cannot wait for Tsubaki/Rachel rebalance and the introduction of Valkenhayn. I'm gonna have 3 MAINS?! WTF??

Prototype-03 said:
I think I've invited everyone that asked to join the PSN BBCS GAFChat. Let me know if you still haven't been invited. Still kinda empty there but hopefully it'll blow up once the game comes out :lol

Also, cannot wait for Tsubaki/Rachel rebalance and the introduction of Valkenhayn. I'm gonna have 3 MAINS?! WTF??

You still got to add me gundamkyoukai

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
Prototype-03 said:

Dunno if you got me (frogpunch) or not.

It will blow up once I get it- unsure if I'll move chars. I could see myself moving from Hak to Jin for some reason. As for Makoto's theme- it seems like something Yuri from KOF would have.

Shinriji

Prototype-03 said:

Don't forget your old friend: Shinriji

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Prototype-03 said:

My copy should be arriving later today. Invite away (luka3x). :D

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Immediate impressions: Cutscene animation quality is bleh. I don't really like KOTOKO anymore. I really love the new menu system. It's much easier to navigate than before. You can install the game now! Installing..

Beth Cyra

luka said:
Immediate impressions: Cutscene animation quality is bleh. I don't really like KOTOKO anymore. I really love the new menu system. It's much easier to navigate than before. You can install the game now! Installing..

Reasons? Just grew out of her music or something? I only ask because Some of her music I really love and others not so much.

Fugu

TruePrime said:
Reasons? Just grew out of her music or something? I only ask because Some of her music I really love and others not so much.
Not who you're responding to, but I don't really like the new intro music. The Arcade intro was fantastic and I really wish they'd gone with that one.

Beth Cyra

Fugu said:
Not who you're responding to, but I don't really like the new intro music. the Arcade intro was fantastic and I really wish they'd gone with that one.

I see, well the main reason I asked like I said is I really like some of her music, one of the few that does anime intro and outro's I really love.

That said her song for the first BB I actually didn't like and it just felt terrible in comparison to the rest of the music since it was so great.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
TruePrime said:

Dunno, her songs are all starting to sound the same these days, and her BBCS theme really isn't particularly great by any measure. I still like some of her older stuff a lot, but it feels like she's never trying anything outside of her 'comfort zone.'

Fugu

TruePrime said:
I see, well the main reason I asked like I said is I really like some of her music, one of the few that does anime intro and outro's I really love.

That said her song for the first BB I actually didn't like and it just felt terrible in comparison to the rest of the music since it was so great.
Well I really liked the CT intro song so maybe you'll like the CS song. =P

Top Bottom