• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II |OT| The Sequel Blue Me Away

Noel has Saya's memories. Saya is Ragna and Jin's sister. No idea how she became who she is though. Noel is a clone of Saya. Nu and Lambda are also clones of her.
Yep, it's been hinted in CT. Jubei + Nine = Kokonoe's parents.
Hakumen = Jin's alternate futture self.
Taokaka is a replica of Jubei.
To unlock the Unlimited version of a character you must clear Score Attack Mode with that character. Damn beaten.

Novid

Banned
zerokoolpsx said:
Noel has Saya's memories. Saya is Ragna and Jin's sister. No idea how she became who she is though. Noel is a clone of Saya. Nu and Lambda are also clones of her.
Yep, it's been hinted in CT. Jubei + Nine = Kokonoe's parents.
Hakumen = Jin's alternate futture self.
Taokaka is a replica of Jubei.
To unlock the Unlimited version of a character you must clear Score Attack Mode with that character. Damn beaten.

Ah so with the Noel thing,
looks like Miss Yayoi was screwed no matter what she could have done - she dies in time frame one, screwed over by Saya in time frame two because Saya seems narissistic, and seems to have a thing for Jin (and the same for Jin for Hazama) and now for mega humulation - she works for the VERY person that has denied her happiness in order to keep the Order and get him back! EVEN Lambda excaped her fate but Miss Yayoi (and in a bigger way, Litchi) cannot because they refuse to let go of their hangups. No wonder the rest of the DuoDecim hate the Yayoi's - there a bunch of freaks acting higher than everybody else... reminds me of a certain fanbase...:lol

Novid said:
Ok, finished story mode got Mu-12:

stuff

Will answer in Order, based on Ct;

Yea i kinda agree with Litchi, she is just determined to try and help him and not releazing that others care for her (Bang) and causes them more trouble than its worth. Even the target himself tells her in CS to give up and get healed so she doesn't end up like him but yet shes still trying. Too stubborn i say.

saya is Ragna and Jins sister, then with that incident at the chruch she dissappeared/presumed dead by Ragna and Jin. But it seems she was taken and became the leader of the Library all this time, given the Nox to Jin, etc.

About Konknoe its hinted in CT via Tager and Hakumen that her parents are Jubei and nine, why is she pissed i'm not sure as i haven't fully played CS yet.

For bunny girl i believe shes into him also and its possibly growing with every time loop since she is the only version of her in all of them.

They made many clones of Saya with Noel being the one with access to the true Grimore and able to turn into Mu, Nu having a fake one and can turn the black beast with Ragna, and Lambda being another clone with Nu's soul.

For the hero thing, she is the one that caused Jin to turn Hakumen and in turn become a true Hero. Plus it can also be a jab since Jin is treated as the Hero of Ikuraga but he's a "fake".

As for Tsubaki its unfortunate that it has ended up this way and i think Hakumen must be disappointed since they are now on opposite sides, his love could possibly die again and could be from his hand this time. I really hope shes redeemed.

Tao and the others are copies of Jubei that can only have 100 of them at a time.

Yea Relius is a complete dick.

LowParry

mintylurb said:
I'm not really liking Mu gundang ;/..Guess I'll stick with Lambda's unlimited version.

You won't be in any of my rooms with that. :lol Anyone with unlimited is just wrong.

LowParry

Mu certainly has mind games with getting you trapped with her orbs. Still getting used to her though just stick with her small BnB combos that do great. And her super with all orbs out...damn that's a lot of damage. :D

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
CcrooK said:
Mu certainly has mind games with getting you trapped with her orbs. Still getting used to her though just stick with her small BnB combos that do great. And her super with all orbs out...damn that's a lot of damage. :D

it's 4k lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
QisTopTier said:
it's 4k lol
Well, its not standalone by any means. You can combo right through it. If you can push someone into the corner to start up the loop with it too... its a done deal.

Novid

Banned
Now that I think about it - Jubei is fucking awsome.

fucked two the six heroes "implied", got cloned because he was so awsome, trained raggy to be a badass, traing Jin to be the new Haku-Man - Rachel respects him, has a bitchy kid with no morals with a bunch of nukes ready at a moments notice because she got IM JUBEI's KID FUCKERS, FUCK OFF IMA CHARGE THESE NUKES CAUSE THE NOL KILLED MY MOMMY and IM GONNA BE AS COOL AS DADDY CAUSES HES JUST FUCKING AWSOME! He a great cook, a better doctor - whats not to like?

Yeah hes fits the awsome model to a t.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Novid said:

fucked two the six heroes "implied", got cloned because he was so awsome, trained raggy to be a badass, traing Jin to be the new Haku-Man - Rachel respects him, has a bitchy kid with no morals with a bunch of nukes ready at a moments notice because she got IM JUBEI's KID FUCKERS, FUCK OFF IMA CHARGE THESE NUKES CAUSE THE NOL KILLED MY MOMMY and IM GONNA BE AS COOL AS DADDY CAUSES HES JUST FUCKING AWSOME! He a great cook, a better doctor - whats not to like?

you left out the part where he has the ability to swap places with who ever he wants

Domstercool

Just pre-ordered the Fan Edition.... I am happy :) Only 500 of them :D

http://www.zenunited.bigcartel.com/product/pre-order-blazblue-continuum-shift-fans-edition

BlazBlue_Fan_Edition_smaller.jpg

Novid said:

You forgot been the strongest person in the world , appears in Tao's Astral Heat finishing off the enemy and says hes useless as tit's on a bull :lol . Is Platinum the second on he dealt with supposedly ?

^ Expensive...

gsc_nendoroid_noel_vermillion04.jpg

Wouldn't mind the figure, too bad it's not sold independently.

Edit: I'm guessing anyone who buys the LE version wouldn't want to sell me just the figure? >.>

Wow, the story modes are light on fights and heavy on the story, and most of the save points are intelligently placed.

I don't mind, really, I don't want a million pointless fights with dumb conditions like the previous one.

I am not looking forward to Litchi or Arakune, but Carl was by far the worst. Ugh.

Kudos to them putting so much effort into everything, though, even the bad endings.

Domstercool

I live in the UK and don't think it's that bad for what you get.

You get the DLC character too along with the model, and plenty of sexy artwork to boot.

LowParry

Huuuuh. Well, I can official say that I'm a scrub at this game and not feel embarrassed about it. Prototype proved that one. :lol Just need more time with the game. At first I was getting a bit discouraged with the game but then figured what the hell, I'm not really that good with this game yet.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So I might be heading out to Walmart later tonight. Is there aaaaaaaaany chance they might have this? I mean, I highly doubt it, but you never know I suppose. Anyone seen it there?

Kuugrr

Seraphis Cain said:
So I might be heading out to Walmart later tonight. Is there aaaaaaaaany chance they might have this? I mean, I highly doubt it, but you never know I suppose. Anyone seen it there?

Yeah, I've seen copies for PS3 there. The 360 version was actually sold out in the Walmart I was in, but they did have it at one point.

xero273

CcrooK said:
Huuuuh. Well, I can official say that I'm a scrub at this game and not feel embarrassed about it. Prototype proved that one. :lol Just need more time with the game. At first I was getting a bit discouraged with the game but then figured what the hell, I'm not really that good with this game yet.

To be honest, prototype can make anyone feel like a scrub.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Kuugrr said:
Yeah, I've seen copies for PS3 there. The 360 one was actually sold out in the Walmart I was in, but they did have it at one point.

Well that's good news. Though my Walmart is generally horrible about getting anything in that I actually want to buy. :lol I swear it's like they have a "Do Not Order" list consisting solely of games I want to play.

LowParry

xero273 said:
To be honest, prototype can make anyone feel like a scrub.

Maybe. I mean the whole time I fighting against him, half of me was saying "fuck this game" while the other half is like "I'm just a noob. Need to play more". Talk about self conflicting thoughts on the game.

Kuugrr

_dementia said:
8O3VJ.gif

circ from dustloop posted the hypedog sprite so i made this av if anyone wants

Ooh. I think I'll take that. Thanks for this and the Hakumen sprite from yesterday. :D

Edit: So much Hypedog on this page now.

_dementia said:
8O3VJ.gif

circ from dustloop posted the hypedog sprite so i made this av if anyone wants

This page needs more hypedog.

Have I mentioned how good it feels to be able to do Hakumen's astral now? Ive done it 3 times online. One against an astralling Tager! What a glorious feeling!

CcrooK said:
Maybe. I mean the whole time I fighting against him, half of me was saying "fuck this game" while the other half is like "I'm just a noob. Need to play more". Talk about self conflicting thoughts on the game.

=(

I don't really mean to be the guy who pushes you away from the game =/. I just had a huge head start from playing at the arcades... But most of those guys can easily kill me too. The regulars I've seen often were people like Dacid and Zong... THOSE guys are ridiculous.

ALTHOUGH, Mu is hard to use. All her attacks have ridiculous delays AND recoveries. BUT, her actual attack have incredible reach and invul frames. So, it kinda evens out. You just gotta learn how to zone properly and predict a lot. Wish I could give you some more tips, but I have NO idea how Mu works.

vic2020

Neo Member
Is there some kind of beginner lobby for the online play? Every match I jump into has been the host treating me as some kind of serious threat while I'm only level 1 and can barely put up a fight. Each round seems to play out like putting a baby and a pro wrestler in a ring and the wrestler is SUPER SERIOUS about the fight!

vic2020 said:
Is there some kind of beginner lobby for the online play? Every match I jump into has been the host treating me as some kind of serious threat while I'm only level 1 and can barely put up a fight. Each round seems to play out like putting a baby and a pro wrestler in a ring and the wrestler is SUPER SERIOUS about the fight!
You could always make/look for a room with a welcoming name like "Still learning" or something. Also, look at the icons. A green shield means the room prefers beginners.

Zomba13

I've preordered the Fan Edition too. I loved Calamity Trigger and got the LE of that so thought I'd get the FE. The Noel will look nice on my gaming collectables shelf above my PC :)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
dragonlife29 said:
You could always make/look for a room with a welcoming name like "Still learning" or something. Also, look at the icons. A green shield means the room prefers beginners.

I would have enjoyed SSFIV much more if it had allowed you to name your rooms/designate them as beginner rooms. Glad to hear BBCS has this feature. :D

LowParry

Prototype-03 said:
=(

I don't really mean to be the guy who pushes you away from the game =/. I just had a huge head start from playing at the arcades... But most of those guys can easily kill me too. The regulars I've seen often were people like Dacid and Zong... THOSE guys are ridiculous.

ALTHOUGH, Mu is hard to use. All her attacks have ridiculous delays AND recoveries. BUT, her actual attack have incredible reach and invul frames. So, it kinda evens out. You just gotta learn how to zone properly and predict a lot. Wish I could give you some more tips, but I have NO idea how Mu works.

Oh no worries man. I'm not discouraged to the point of dropping the game. I plan to continue and pursue the Mu training with a little Tao on the side. When to place the orbs is the rough part. Not to mention doing that sort of thing while in air is bad which I'm trying to get out of the habit of.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
CcrooK said:
Oh no worries man. I'm not discouraged to the point of dropping the game. I plan to continue and pursue the Mu training with a little Tao on the side. When to place the orbs is the rough part. Not to mention doing that sort of thing while in air is bad which I'm trying to get out of the habit of.
pro tip you can jump cancel and special cancel orb placement. Holding the button down sets a stronger lazer that breaks primers also

well ggs to Q and Prototype. Pretty much got beasted by Tsubaki
I hate that unblockable
I need to learn more combos and work on my defense.

My defense is awful as well. I always seem to throw myself at everything :p

Papercuts, you better watch yourself! Your Tager is gunn' go doooooooown :D

Not any time soon, of course.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Its weird how I can practice all day and not get a simple combo to work, take 3 days off, then come back and rattle the shit off in player matches like its cake.

Feels good man.

Then this Noel came into the room and torched my boxers, but at least I'm learning defense and spacing better. Its been rough shedding the SSFIV taint.

Dresden

Just one more day until my pad arrives.

I wish Tsubaki hit harder, because even with drive, she's not exactly a heavy hitter. I like how she has a really easy combo you can learn right away, though.

Top Bottom