• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

chrono01

Anyone planning to pull on the Fateful Legendary Captains banner?
Not me.

The next banner I pull on will either be an attribute banner with Dangai Ichigo (it still irritates me, how I didn't get a single one of him out of all of my spent orbs...) or a step-up gatcha summon. I guess I'll be saving for a while. :/

chrono01

Well I spent 400 orbs and got kensei.

Not complaining since I really needed another nad link.
Congrats!

Yeah, I could use some more 5* NAD links too. Hopefully we get a PVP character with one, so I can purchase a few copies (I have more Rare Medals than I know what to do with). :/

Man, i'm kinda tempted to throw some orbs at the attribute gacha for Sode no Shirayuki.

Edit: Well I caved and did 2 multi's. Got Shunsui and Sode, so i'm super satisfied right now.

Uthred

Man, i'm kinda tempted to throw some orbs at the attribute gacha for Sode no Shirayuki.

Edit: Well I caved and did 2 multi's. Got Shunsui and Sode, so i'm super satisfied right now.

Congrats, did a few single pulls hoping for Sode, got Shunsui though so wont complain.

chrono01

Congrats, did a few single pulls hoping for Sode, got Shunsui though so wont complain.
Congrats, you two! Both are great 6* characters, you'll find a lot of use out of them.

As for me, I'm still waiting for a Speed-attribute gatcha with Dangai Ichigo in it before I pull again. Maybe next month, if Japan's gatcha looks nice. We'll see. I do want Rukia, but the new Mayuri and Yumichika don't interest me, so I'll be passing on this month's gatcha. The filler characters look nice, with Shunsui/Jushiro in there, but I have a good number of the other ones (such as Soi Fon) so my chances of a dupe are too high.

Congrats, you two! Both are great 6* characters, you'll find a lot of use out of them.

As for me, I'm still waiting for a Speed-attribute gatcha with Dangai Ichigo in it before I pull again. Maybe next month, if Japan's gatcha looks nice. We'll see. I do want Rukia, but the new Mayuri and Yumichika don't interest me, so I'll be passing on this month's gatcha. The filler characters look nice, with Shunsui/Jushiro in there, but I have a good number of the other ones (such as Soi Fon) so my chances of a dupe are too high.

Thanks!

Yeah i'd just want to pull on this x2 gacha just for the value of having a Rukia and or Yumichika.

Also according to scans the JP x2 are more zanpakuto bonds characters: Byakuya/Senbonzakura, Momo/Tobiume, and Shunsui/Katen Kyokotsu. I'm pretty interested in seeing how they turn out when gameplay releases.

Its always disappointing when there is an update and raid coins aren't added.

On the plus side: 50 orbs for updating, 300 more orbs for co-op, and no android navigation bar on the side of the screen anymore
though it is messing up my finger placement with it not being there

RootCause

Max characters to get extra orbs, and save them up for 2x rate gachas at the end of every month since they have a total of 9 characters in them that you don't have.
Do you get orbs for maxing 1 star characters?

I wish I had known about this. I've wasted some of my premium tickets.

Uthred

Nice, figured I'd do a few single pulls for Stark, 1st pull 3*, 2nd pull 4*, figured fuck it one more pull, got Stark. Clearly burned up all my gacha luck though.

Nice, figured I'd do a few single pulls for Stark, 1st pull 3*, 2nd pull 4*, figured fuck it one more pull, got Stark. Clearly burned up all my gacha luck though.

Gratz!

I've been wanting Stark for awhile, but I need to save my orbs for Rukia and Yumachika.

RootCause

How often do the premium characters change?(the one with Ichigo banner)

I wish there were easier ways of obtaining orbs. :0
Heck, I wouldn't mind buying orbs, but they're ridiculously overpriced.

How often do the premium characters change?(the one with Ichigo banner)

I wish there were easier ways of obtaining orbs. :0
Heck, I wouldn't mind buying orbs, but they're ridiculously overpriced.

The premium gacha features all the characters in the game with an exception to seasonal characters. So its just whenever new characters are added they're put in the premium summon so it doesn't change per se.

And its super easy to get orbs. Since your new to the game you can get the 2k or so orbs that comes from just clearing story mode, you can get 600 orbs from playing co-op, get a ton from maxing all the 300 something characters. I can actually get over 1k orbs every month with relative ease.

RootCause

The premium gacha features all the characters in the game with an exception to seasonal characters. So its just whenever new characters are added they're put in the premium summon so it doesn't change per se.

And its super easy to get orbs. Since your new to the game you can get the 2k or so orbs that comes from just clearing story mode, you can get 600 orbs from playing co-op, get a ton from maxing all the 300 something characters. I can actually get over 1k orbs every month with relative ease.
Okay, that's encouraging. I haven't done a lot of story. When does co-op unlock?
And how do you earn them in co-op?

And thanks for taking the time to help. You've been really helpful.

Do summon tickets get the 2x drop rate bonus at the end of the month?

Okay, that's encouraging. I haven't done a lot of story. When does co-op unlock?
And how do you earn them in co-op?

And thanks for taking the time to help. You've been really helpful.

Do summon tickets get the 2x drop rate bonus at the end of the month?

You just click the co-op button on the bottom row of the home screen that's right next to vs battle. You get 3 orbs for every new player you play with in co-op, until you get 600 orbs from it

Sadly tickets don't get that bonus. As a matter of fact the rate is actually lowered to about 1% on the silver tickets

And np. That's what the thread is here for.

RootCause

You just click the co-op button on the bottom row of the home screen that's right next to vs battle. You get 3 orbs for every new player you play with in co-op, until you get 600 orbs from it

Sadly tickets don't get that bonus. As a matter of fact the rate is actually lowered to about 1% on the silver tickets

And np. That's what the thread is here for.

Regarding the jewel missions that change every day. You get orbs for completing them the first time, do these reset weekly? Or will they appear as complete once they come up again?

Also, are the co-op orbs a one time thing? or does it reset every month?

I guess I can go ahead and use the tickets then.

Regarding the jewel missions that change every day. You get orbs for completing them the first time, do these reset weekly? Or will they appear as complete once they come up again?

Also, are the co-op orbs a one time thing? or does it reset every month?

I guess I can go ahead and use the tickets then.

They will stay completed once you do them.

Yeah once you get the 600 orbs for co-op you can't get them anymore.

Edit: Also whats your ign? I'll add you so you can have a lvl 150 assist.

RootCause

They will stay completed once you do them.

Yeah once you get the 600 orbs for co-op you can't get them anymore.

Edit: Also whats your ign? I'll add you so you can have a lvl 150 assist.
is there a limit to the orbs you can get from maxing a character? Example I can only earn orbs from maxing a 3* rukia only once, regardless of the color stat(?).

My in game name is Learon.

is there a limit to the orbs you can get from maxing a character? Example I can only earn orbs from maxing a 3* rukia only once, regardless of the color stat(?).

My in game name is Learon.

No you get orbs for maxing different color characters too.

Alright sent a request.

RootCause

RootCause

do the daily orders net you 5 orbs every time? or is this for a limited time?

is the 2x improved odds at the end of the month advertised? Like does the banner say anything?

Did 2 Multis for the Ties that Bind and got a Red Yamamoto out of it, gonna stop for now to save up for the Attribute summon with Full Hollow Ichigo.

do the daily orders net you 5 orbs every time? or is this for a limited time?

is the 2x improved odds at the end of the month advertised? Like does the banner say anything?

Well we've had that 5 orbs reward for probably 3 months now, so i'd say that it was here to stay.

Yeah it has a stamp on the banner saying "double chance for a 5 star" ala Ties that Bind banner.

Did 2 Multis for the Ties that Bind and got a Red Yamamoto out of it, gonna stop for now to save up for the Attribute summon with Full Hollow Ichigo.

I wish I would of had the will to stop at 500 orbs. Spent my whole 1k orbs looking for Rukia, but instead I got 2 Yamamoto, 2 Mayuri, 1 Byakuya, and 1 Soi Fon.

Guess i'll start saving up for the Zanpakuto Round 3 summons.

RootCause

Well we've had that 5 orbs reward for probably 3 months now, so i'd say that it was here to stay.

Yeah it has a stamp on the banner saying "double chance for a 5 star" ala Ties that Bind banner.

Well hope that's the case. Makes getting orbs that much easier.

Yeah, noticed that on the new banner.

Can you add the same character as the character link?

How do you know the upcoming events?
http://jp.bravesouls.fyi/gacha/
We get Japan's stuff like a month after and they got an Attribute Summon with Hachi/Hyorinmaru/Full Hollow Ichigo on October 6.

I wish I would of had the will to stop at 500 orbs. Spent my whole 1k orbs looking for Rukia, but instead I got 2 Yamamoto, 2 Mayuri, 1 Byakuya, and 1 Soi Fon.

Guess i'll start saving up for the Zanpakuto Round 3 summons.
At least you got 6 5 Stars! It helps that Full Hollow Ichigo is one of my favorites. :)

Well hope that's the case. Makes getting orbs that much easier.

Yeah, noticed that on the new banner.

Can you add the same character as the character link?

Yeah, but only one.

At least you got 6 5 Stars! It helps that Full Hollow Ichigo is one of my favorites. :)

Yeah, but i already had everyone but Mayuri so that kinda dies down my excitement. Yeah FH Ichigo is definitely one of the characters I wanted most out of this game, probably ranks next to FGT Ichigo for me.

Uthred

Did a 10 pull, saw that rainbow glimmer! Got a dupe Shunsui....well played RNG. His link isnt even useful to me as I got three Hiyori's in the last x2 gacha. Combined with my garbage gacha luck in Granblue's x2 this has not been a lucky day ;)

Edit: The pool for that new beginners pack is great, though I know Im going to get a dupe ;)

chrono01

Did a 10 pull, saw that rainbow glimmer! Got a dupe Shunsui....well played RNG. His link isnt even useful to me as I got three Hiyori's in the last x2 gacha. Combined with my garbage gacha luck in Granblue's x2 this has not been a lucky day ;)

Edit: The pool for that new beginners pack is great, though I know Im going to get a dupe ;)
Sorry man. :/

It's weird, 'cause after spending 5.5k orbs in the Final Battle gatcha and not getting FGT Ichigo, I've decided to do a multi-pull or two on each banner, and stop when I get a 5*. Since I have many of the characters on the current banner, I was going to pass but I did it anyway. I got Shunsui, as well, but thankfully he was new for me (and I can use more NAD links).

I do really want Rukia (I enjoy her character), but I'm not about to pull more for her. I'll just hope she's eventually in a 2x gatcha. I still think they're going to have another step-up gatcha, for either Christmas or Global's anniversary. Maybe she'll be included in that.

Got a dupe Halibel from the beginners pack. At least that gives me another nad link.

Edit: Frenzy Toshiro is coming.
NAD links are ALWAYS welcome. It's still surprising to me that we still haven't received a PVP character with that particular link. :/

For my beginner bundle, I got Shuhei, who was new, so I can't really complain. I was hoping for Sode no Shirayuki or Jushiro, though. :(

Sorry man. :/

It's weird, 'cause after spending 5.5k orbs in the Final Battle gatcha and not getting FGT Ichigo, I've decided to do a multi-pull or two on each banner, and stop when I get a 5*. Since I have many of the characters on the current banner, I was going to pass but I did it anyway. I got Shunsui, as well, but thankfully he was new for me (and I can use more NAD links).

I do really want Rukia (I enjoy her character), but I'm not about to pull more for her. I'll just hope she's eventually in a 2x gatcha. I still think they're going to have another step-up gatcha, for either Christmas or Global's anniversary. Maybe she'll be included in that.

NAD links are ALWAYS welcome. It's still surprising to me that we still haven't received a PVP character with that particular link. :/

For my beginner bundle, I got Shuhei, who was new, so I can't really complain. I was hoping for Sode no Shirayuki or Jushiro, though. :(

I can't wait for the Global Anniversary, and all the seasonal characters that are coming with Christmas and New Year.

Yeah I love getting NAD links, since NAD builds are my favorite way to play. Gratz on Shuhei! He actually has a whopping 557 att as a 6 star so that makes him one of the better Technique units.

I was hoping to get Hyorinmaru or Gin, but hey a free 5 star is a free 5 star.

chrono01

I can't wait for the Global Anniversary, and all the seasonal characters that are coming with Christmas and New Year.

Yeah I love getting NAD links, since NAD builds are my favorite way to play. Gratz on Shuhei! He actually has a whopping 557 att as a 6 star so that makes him one of the better Technique units.

I was hoping to get Hyorinmaru or Gin, but hey a free 5 star is a free 5 star.
Thanks. I already have a few strong Tech-type characters, such as Shinji, but another couldn't hurt. I just hope he gets a nice 6* awakening.

Beginner pack looks good, think I'll bite on that..
Definitely purchase it. For the cost, you get a lot (Spirit Orbs, free 5* character that already comes fully ascended and leveled to 60, as well as three Hogyoku). Absolutely worth the cost.

How does Shunsui rank against Sode No Shirayuki in PVP/PVE?
Sode no Shirayuki is generally better for PVP, being a ranged character. I've heard that Shunshui can hold his own though, especially when chappied and given damage reduction links.

For PVE, both are great. It basically comes down to preference, and whether you want melee or ranged. Can't lose either way.

Thanks. I already have a few strong Tech-type characters, such as Shinji, but another couldn't hurt. I just hope he gets a nice 6* awakening.

Sode no Shirayuki is generally better for PVP, being a ranged character. I've heard that Shunshui can hold his own though, especially when chappied and given damage reduction links.

For PVE, both are great. It basically comes down to preference, and whether you want melee or ranged. Can't lose either way.

Shuhei just got his 6 star awakening in JP, just has the standard skills though. nad and sad +20, nad range +20, special +30, and paralysis duration +5 seconds.

I'll leave Sode as my main in PVP then and just switch out accessories when I want to run Shunsui for raids and such.

chrono01

I think it's worth it. I got Stark from that pack. :)
Congrats, man. Stark is great!

Shuhei just got his 6 star awakening in JP, just has the standard skills though. nad and sad +20, nad range +20, special +30, and paralysis duration +5 seconds.

I'll leave Sode as my main in PVP then and just switch out accessories when I want to run Shunsui for raids and such.
Wow thanks, I must have missed that. Not bad buffs, but nothing super amazing either.

For sure, I'd leave Sode no Shirayuki in for PVP. She's a Goddess, I wish I had her.

Top Bottom