• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Cyag9I2UsAQBA6Z.jpg

New Tag Teams were added to JP album
5/6 Star
Rangiku/Haineko
Soi Fon/Suzumebachi
Komamura/Tenken

4 Star
Hisagi/Kazeshini

New 6 Stars
Speed Soi Fon, 110 Tessai, 110 Kisuke, 110 Yoruichi, Academy Momo, Academy Renji

The wait for FH Ichigo continues

Here's the link to their gameplay.

Gotta say Soi Fon is really the only one that interests me in that gacha. Since I hate slow normal attacks for Sajin, and the special animation is really the only part that looks cool for Rangiku imo.

And it looks like "Flash Goddess" Yoruichi is making a comeback with Frenzy, flash step distance, and flash step increase. So that's just gonna be ridiculous speed on her.

Yeah, Sajin seems slow but at least he gets Frenzy. Rangiku seems to have good stats.
I'm sad that Hisagi/Kazeshini is a 4 Star D:

Also fused my first 5 Star Accessory, got +Focus as secondary D:

Well at least its not SP.

I just 5 starred my blue chappy this morning and got all stats +1%. Could be worse I guess.

Uthred

I just did another multi and got another Ikkaku and Tag Team Byakuya :D

I wish I could give you one of mine

Apart from liking the character I'd like one just so my brother'd stop mocking me about the one he has ;)

Wow congratz!

Momo was the one character I really needed because all my mind units are garbage.

I'd actually have been happy to get her a week or two ago but then I pulled a green Shinji and I think he's better? Did another few single pulls and got Shunsui (so I can have very version of him ;))

Apart from liking the character I'd like one just so my brother'd stop mocking me about the one he has ;)

I'd actually have been happy to get her a week or two ago but then I pulled a green Shinji and I think he's better? Did another few single pulls and got Shunsui (so I can have very version of him ;))

LOL.

Well she's still a great mind unit and Shinji is a great technique unit for their respective attribute advantages.

And gratz on Shunsui, I pulled him and i'm absolutely loving his moveset. I'll finally have a technique character that can replace Senbonzakura.

chrono01

Time to catch up. I haven't posted for a while.

Ouch.

I did 15 singles and got Ikkaku and Shunsui, so I'm pretty satisfied
Congrats! I've seen videos of Shunsui, he seems like a lot of fun. I have his Heart version, but I love the style of his TT variant.

Two tens and got Momo, tempted to go again as I really want Ikkaku
So jealous. Momo was my most wanted from this gatcha, but I couldn't pull (was saving for Dangai Ichigo). I don't even have a 6* Mind character yet, since I'm waiting for FH Ichigo's 6*. I could evolve a few of my current Mind characters, but don't want to waste the Hogyoku. :/

3 Pulls
5* Blue Byakuya
4* Purple Hanataro
4* Dupes x9
3* Trash x19

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
At least Bluekuya is fun to play with. Sorry though, that's a lot of orbs. :(

Do you guys run raids with crystal drop links?
I don't normally, but it's definitely an idea for next time.

Oh, speaking of Dangai Ichigo, the Speed gatcha is now out. I saved up 2k orbs for this, after spending close to 6k on the Clamactic Battle and failing to get him.

First multi gave me a dupe Nel. Awesome.
Second multi gave me nothing. Incredible.
Third multi gave me nothing again. Amazing.
Fourth multi multi gave me Bluekuya, who was new, but not Dangai Ichigo.

I wasn't going to do a fifth multi-pull, since I now had 2/3 of the Speed characters, but I really wanted that Ichigo. I did a fifth multi, and finally got him. That was scary.

Used up 1675 orbs to get Final Getsugatensho Ichigo!
Did 6 Multis where I got a Neliel and ended up getting Ichigo after 7 singles. :D

So happy that I got him, needed another Strong attack recharge time link as well.
I got all the Raid characters ready for him as well ^_^

chrono01

Used up 1675 orbs to get Final Getsugatensho Ichigo!
Did 6 Multis where I got a Neliel and ended up getting Ichigo after 7 singles. :D

So happy that I got him, needed another Strong attack recharge time link as well.
I got all the Raid characters ready for him as well ^_^
Congrats!

I just got him too (read above). :)

Congrats!

I just got him too (read above). :)

Wow this was quite a journey for you, Congratulations! Your perseverance paid off! Now I'm wondering what is the next character you will go all out for o_o

Gotta farm some ascension fodder since I used all of the 3 stars from the multis on Neliel, going to try this new event that stated!

chrono01

Wow this was quite a journey for you, Congratulations! Your perseverance paid off! Now I'm wondering what is the next character you will go all out for o_o

Gotta farm some ascension fodder since I used all of the 3 stars from the multis on Neliel, going to try this new event that stated!
That's a good question, haha. I wanted Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, and a standard 5* Rukia. I managed those (finally), but aside from that, FH Ichigo and SE Ulquiorra were my two most-wanted, and I have those too. So, as for the next on my list, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe a few of the Fullbring characters.

I think, as a whole, I've achieved what I most wanted character-wise, so anything beyond this is just "a bonus" for me. It's a nice feeling.

I stock-piled a lot of character fodder, so I instantly got Dangai Ichigo to Level 100, but I'm going to hold off on evolving him since I don't have the raid characters to unlock his 6* skills. I farmed them last time, prior to the Climactic Battle gatcha, and didn't get him, so I didn't want to repeat the same thing here and curse myself again. It's okay, I'll get there. Just happy to finally have him. I had 2x Chappy just waiting.

Edit: Never mind, evolved him anyway (since I wanted to free space in my inventory). I fully capped him, now I just need to grind the raid characters (as well as a few jewels) and he'll be set. Well, and level him, of course. It'd be nice if we got that Rukia Super XP event soon...

That's a good question, haha. I wanted Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, and a standard 5* Rukia. I managed those (finally), but aside from that, FH Ichigo and SE Ulquiorra were my two most-wanted, and I have those too. So, as for the next on my list, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe a few of the Fullbring characters.

I think, as a whole, I've achieved what I most wanted character-wise, so anything beyond this is just "a bonus" for me. It's a nice feeling.

I stock-piled a lot of character fodder, so I instantly got Dangai Ichigo to Level 100, but I'm going to hold off on evolving him since I don't have the raid characters to unlock his 6* skills. I farmed them last time, prior to the Climactic Battle gatcha, and didn't get him, so I didn't want to repeat the same thing here and curse myself again. It's okay, I'll get there. Just happy to finally have him. I had 2x Chappy just waiting.

Edit: Never mind, evolved him anyway (since I wanted to free space in my inventory). I fully capped him, now I just need to grind the raid characters (as well as a few jewels) and he'll be set. Well, and level him, of course. It'd be nice if we got that Rukia Super XP event soon...
Wish I had that feeling, I still want to get more of the Karakura Town characters (missing Chad and Uryu), but they haven't been featured in a banner for a while now. Maybe they'll get new versions when the Fullbring arc starts. For Fullbring characters I'm really interested in how they'll be because Giriko right now looks like a fun character to play, hope Riruka uses her Love Gun! Oh yeah, I'm still missing Ulquiorra as well, maybe he'll return whenever they decide to give him a 6 Star.

Oh neat, a 2 Star Kon drops from this event. For leveling characters, do the exp sereitei bulletins work if your character isn't in the lead? I got a 4 star blue I could use to help level up Dangai Ichigo.

Edit: Forgot all about all the Ichigo I kept in my gift box from the Don Kanonji event! :eek:

chrono01

Wish I had that feeling, I still want to get more of the Karakura Town characters (missing Chad and Uryu), but they haven't been featured in a banner for a while now. Maybe they'll get new versions when the Fullbring arc starts. For Fullbring characters I'm really interested in how they'll be because Giriko right now looks like a fun character to play, hope Riruka uses her Love Gun! Oh yeah, I'm still missing Ulquiorra as well, maybe he'll return whenever they decide to give him a 6 Star.

Oh neat, a 2 Star Kon drops from this event. For leveling characters, do the exp sereitei bulletins work if your character isn't in the lead? I got a 4 star blue I could use to help level up Dangai Ichigo.
Well, I shouldn't say that there aren't characters I still want, such as Battle Armor Yoruichi. I think I've attained my MUST HAVE characters, but there's still a lot of ones I'd love to have. Gotta keep things interesting. :)

As for the bulletin board working in your sub characters slots, it should (if it's like coin/crystal drop increase links, which I'm sure it is). Not 100% sure though.

Saved up orbs for a bit and ended getting my 4th Nel. Fuck it, I'll 6* her and hold out for whenever they decide to release the Armored Yoruichi.

Uthred

Congrats on getting FGT Ichigo, have to say I'm tempted but I also sort of want to save up in case Christmas has a good gacha

Christmas Gacha is double chance and runs from 12/13 - 12/26 (GLB/JP)
6YBxI2g.png

Hallibel and Szayelaporro get Christmas versions. Returning are Sajin, Kisuke, and Lisa. Not sure about Jushiro and Hiyori.

There's a Pre-Awakened (Guess that means 6 Star) Gacha for JP from 12/17 - 12/25 with Jushiro, Past Shinji, Heart Shunsui, Mind Toshiro, and TT Rukia

Christmas Gacha is double chance and runs from 12/13 - 12/26 (GLB/JP)
6YBxI2g.png

Hallibel and Szayelaporro get Christmas versions. Returning are Sajin, Kisuke, and Lisa. Not sure about Jushiro and Hiyori.

There's a Pre-Awakened (Guess that means 6 Star) Gacha for JP from 12/17 - 12/25 with Jushiro, Past Shinji, Heart Shunsui, Mind Toshiro, and TT Rukia

Can't wait to see what their skills are.

That'd be interesting to see a 6 star gacha. Lets just hope the rates aren't lowered.

chrono01

Now that I have Dangai Ichigo/Hogyoku Aizen/Rukia, I no longer have to save my orbs (at least, for the immediate future). I guess I'll do a couple multi in the Christmas gatcha!

...Come to me, Hallibel...

chrono01

That jiggle physics when she jumps in the sleigh. <3
Yes, I'm a pervert.

She looks like a lot of fun to play as. That sleigh move! I hope I pull her.

BTW, they're going to have a deal (at least Japan will, it'll likely extend to Global too) where you can purchase a "Christmas Ticket", that gives you one of the Halloween character + a 5* from their included list, as well as a few other things (175 Spirit Orbs, Books, etc.). The cost is expected to be the same as the current Vizard Ichigo Character Pack, but the fact that it has TWO 5*, might make it more expensive. If I could choose my character, I'd probably go with it, but I'll probably just take my chances with the Christmas gatcha instead.

Finally got a 2nd purple book, I think I did 50 runs @_@

Does that christmas ticket come with 2 5 Stars? I thought that the non-Christmas characters were just filler for it.

I really want Szayel, need to give hollows for presents!

chrono01

Does that christmas ticket come with 2 5 Stars? I thought that the non-Christmas characters were just filler for it.

We're not entirely sure. The way it sounds makes it so you get one from each "set", but we won't know for sure until it hits. :(

Congrats on your Book, BTW!

Edit:

I just wish Hallibel wasn't a speed-type. I literally just finished my Dangai Ichigo today (Level 150), and he tears things up being double-chappied. Has an insane amount of health too (just under 1430), and his normal attacks hit for between 1800-3200 on neutral-types. On power-types, it's like ripping through nothing. I doubt I'd replace Christmas Hallibel with him, but damn it I still want her! That goes for Rangiku too, at the end of the month...

chrono01

Yeah, so apparently the Christmas Pack IS only one 5*, which may or may not include one of the new Christmas characters. Considering there's seven Christmas characters and eight filler characters, the odds are you'll get a non-Christmas character over anything else. This is strange, considering it's supposed to be an "Xmas Edition. :(

At least the 2x seasonal gatcha is all Christmas characters with no filler.

Congratz! It always feels so good to get a book drop.

You and me both
We're not entirely sure. The way it sounds makes it so you get one from each "set", but we won't know for sure until it hits. :(

Congrats on your Book, BTW!

Edit:

I just wish Hallibel wasn't a speed-type. I literally just finished my Dangai Ichigo today (Level 150), and he tears things up being double-chappied. Has an insane amount of health too (just under 1430), and his normal attacks hit for between 1800-3200 on neutral-types. On power-types, it's like ripping through nothing. I doubt I'd replace Christmas Hallibel with him, but damn it I still want her! That goes for Rangiku too, at the end of the month...

Yeah, so apparently the Christmas Pack IS only one 5*, which may or may not include one of the new Christmas characters. Considering there's seven Christmas characters and eight filler characters, the odds are you'll get a non-Christmas character over anything else. This is strange, considering it's supposed to be an "Xmas Edition. :(

At least the 2x seasonal gatcha is all Christmas characters with no filler.

IKR. Speed is the one attribute that i'll never need to replace thanks to Dangai, but she looks so fun to play, plus those jiggle physics.

Yeah that sucks you only get one from that giant pool. That being said I only have 3 of the filler characters so i'll take my chances.

chrono01

1500 spirit orbs, only 2x Kisuke, Jushiro, and Sajin to show for it. Oh, got those event 4* too, but eh.

It's funny how I didn't get one of the females, who I wanted the most. I'll gain back a bit of my spent orbs once I max all of these, but I'm pretty disappointed. Oh well, as I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty happy with my account as it is, so anything I get beyond this point is a bonus. I won't let it get me down.

chrono01

Ended up getting Lisa, Halibel, and Hiyori in one multi!

I want Szayel but I'm too scared to get a dupe to try again. o-o

Nice! I ended up getting Lisa and Hallibel in a multi. Definitely going to bail out here.
Sorry, forgot to congratulate you two.

I'm tempted to grind up enough orbs for another multi (since the event goes for the month), but I'll probably resist. My plan was to spend what I had (unless I got Hallibel earlier than I hoped) and then start saving up again. I don't want to dig myself a deeper hole chasing that character, especially in a gatcha filled with six other characters. I have three of them, that's enough for me. The chances of a dupe is too great for me to try again.

Uthred

Gah, 3 multi-pulls and not even one 5*, gotta resist that christmas pack ;)

Edit: Blew my last 10 pull, got two 5*'s, dupe Lisa, was happy to see the first one, not so much the second

Congratz everyone!

I did 3 multi's myself and got Lisa and Hiyori as well as the 4* Hanataro and Shuhei. Pretty glad since I actually wanted List, but that Halibel loading screen is making me pretty salty.

Hystzen

Failed to get Long Hair Ichigo but my luck come through and got Xmas Sajin who my favourite out of captains was kindness hoping for Xmas Lisa for the perv inside me

chrono01

Gah, 3 multi-pulls and not even one 5*, gotta resist that christmas pack ;)

Edit: Blew my last 10 pull, got two 5*'s, dupe Lisa, was happy to see the first one, not so much the second

Congratz everyone!

I did 3 multi's myself and got Lisa and Hiyori as well as the 4* Hanataro and Shuhei. Pretty glad since I actually wanted List, but that Halibel loading screen is making me pretty salty.
Man, a lot of Lisa. Congrats, you two!

Also, the bold'd part is the worst thing about those loading screens. They'll constantly be in your face, as you're grinding the Christmas event, with characters you wanted but (likely) failed to pull. Every time Hallibel shows up, I get disappointment in my heart. Szayel too.

I have just under 400 orbs again (after max'ing a few of my 4* characters), but I'll probably save them just in-case we get something nice (step-up's?) for our anniversary next year. Plus there's the New Year's batch to look forward to, and then the Valentine characters in February.

Failed to get Long Hair Ichigo but my luck come through and got Xmas Sajin who my favourite out of captains was kindness hoping for Xmas Lisa for the perv inside me
Congrats on getting the character you were most after!

Thanks of the congrats! :D

Completing this Christmas event is gonna take a while, 2k-2.5k a run and the last reward is at 600k.

Since we didn't get the Muramasa Gacha this week does that mean Global is now 1 month and a week behind JP now? JP got it on the 14th last month so maybe it'll show up tonight.

chrono01

Thanks of the congrats! :D

Completing this Christmas event is gonna take a while, 2k-2.5k a run and the last reward is at 600k.

Since we didn't get the Muramasa Gacha this week does that mean Global is now 1 month and a week behind JP now? JP got it on the 14th last month so maybe it'll show up tonight.
Yeah, it'll likely show up soon. Klab has no problem running more than one banner at the same time, so the Christmas characters being here shouldn't really impact anything.

BTW, the more I think about it, the more I think saving the rest of my orbs might be a good idea. The Christmas characters, namely Hallibel and Szayel, look great, but I'm not sure how much I'd use them year-round (the Christmas motif might get a little tiring). To add to this, I have many strong Speed/Power characters already, so there's even less chance I'd make regular use out of them. I still want them, mostly for collection reasons and to use them around this time of the year, but they'd likely go back into my collection once everything dies down again.

I really hope they have something special planned for our anniversary, but considering they gave us Japan's anniversary a while back, we probably won't get anything too extravagant. :(

Yeah, it'll likely show up soon. Klab has no problem running more than one banner at the same time, so the Christmas characters being here shouldn't really impact anything.

BTW, the more I think about it, the more I think saving the rest of my orbs might be a good idea. The Christmas characters, namely Hallibel and Szayel, look great, but I'm not sure how much I'd use them year-round (the Christmas motif might get a little tiring). To add to this, I have many strong Speed/Power characters already, so there's even less chance I'd make regular use out of them. I still want them, mostly for collection reasons and to use them around this time of the year, but they'd likely go back into my collection once everything dies down again.

I really hope they have something special planned for our anniversary, but considering they gave us Japan's anniversary a while back, we probably won't get anything too extravagant. :(

I hope you're right, I don't want the gap between Global and JP to increase. I'm already used to saying that the JP stuff comes to Global next month, going to be confused if it changes.

Was the anniversary celebration that Coin that raises all stats? Really wish I had started playing this game earlier to get that coin. >.>

Oh just looked stuff up, Step Up Summons was a part of that. I saw a video on that and it seems so generous, 50 orbs for a multi. o-o

chrono01

I hope you're right, I don't want the gap between Global and JP to increase. I'm already used to saying that the JP stuff comes to Global next month, going to be confused if it changes.

Was the anniversary celebration that Coin that raises all stats? Really wish I had started playing this game earlier to get that coin. >.>

Oh just looked stuff up, Step Up Summons was a part of that. I saw a video on that and it seems so generous, 50 orbs for a multi. o-o
Yeah, the coin was from the anniversary.

The step-up summons were AMAZING! I had something to look forward to each day, and got a lot of nice characters out of it. Hard to be upset with a golden light when they cost so little. I really hope they repeat it for the Global anniversary, but I guess we'll see. :/

BTW, I just noticed your Friend Request in-game, haha. Sorry for the delay, I don't check that place often. I did some cleaning (removing people who haven't logged in for 100+ days) and have (finally) added you!

Also, Part 11 of the story is now live! Time to grind more Spirit Orbs (that I'll be saving)!

Top Bottom