• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Im Non-IAP but the Beginner Pack was the only time i spend money on that game...just a good deal.

chrono01

Wow, now that's just a ridiculous amount of orbs to have saved up.
I know, I've been budgeting for so long. >_<

Sweet!

Also is it worth it to get that beginner pack for $3.99?
Absolutely.

Of the pick, both Aizen and Byakuya are recommended. You really can't go wrong with either (Aizen will get his 6* evolution tomorrow, Byakuya already has his).

Oh, Japanese 2x gatcha characters have been revealed, and they're:

Yumichika (Mind)
Mayuri (Speed)
RUKIA!!! (Tech)

I'm not excited for Rukia. Finally, she gets a standard 5* version (that isn't an event-themed one). She looks great too. Maybe not top-tier for PVP, but I don't care. it's a Rukia!

Oh, new6* evolutions for Yamamoto (Power), Szayel (Heart), Chad (Power), and Nnoitora (Power). We'll get those, as expected, at the end of next month.

I know, I've been budgeting for so long. >_<

Absolutely.

Of the pick, both Aizen and Byakuya are recommended. You really can't go wrong with either (Aizen will get his 6* evolution tomorrow, Byakuya already has his).

Oh, Japanese 2x gatcha characters have been revealed, and they're:

Yumichika (Mind)
Mayuri (Speed)
RUKIA!!! (Tech)

I'm not excited for Rukia. Finally, she gets a standard 5* version (that isn't an event-themed one). She looks great too. Maybe not top-tier for PVP, but I don't care. it's a Rukia!

Oh, new6* evolutions for Yamamoto (Power), Szayel (Heart), Chad (Power), and Nnoitora (Power). We'll get those, as expected, at the end of next month.

Great, another Mayuri.
He's abusive as shit to his zanpakuto apparently

To me Yumichika looks like the most fun to play with out of them all, and i can't wait to 6* szayelaporro. His skills look like they really benefit him, especially that special attack up, though normal attack speed up was really unnecessary since he already had super fast normal attacks.

Uthred

Stats for 6* Nnoitara look pretty poor, considering the amount of dupe Mayuri's I've got so far I'm presumably doomed to get the new one when he hits global. Managed to scrounge up 2K crystals for tomorrow, 12 hours or so to the moment of truth. I mean statistically I should get ~5 5*'s right? ;)

chrono01

Great, another Mayuri.
He's abusive as shit to his zanpakuto apparently

To me Yumichika looks like the most fun to play with out of them all, and i can't wait to 6* szayelaporro. His skills look like they really benefit him, especially that special attack up, though normal attack speed up was really unnecessary since he already had super fast normal attacks.
Yumichika definitely looks the "strongest", but I want Rukia most 'cause...well...it's Rukia.

I hope I get her!

Stats for 6* Nnoitara look pretty poor, considering the amount of dupe Mayuri's I've got so far I'm presumably doomed to get the new one when he hits global. Managed to scrounge up 2K crystals for tomorrow, 12 hours or so to the moment of truth. I mean statistically I should get ~5 5*'s right? ;)
RNG can be scary, haha. Best of luck to you!

I was hoping Nnoitora would get double attacks on normal. With as many blades as he has, it kind of makes sense, doesn't it? He did get Super Armor, ala Kenpachi, but still. :(

Uthred

I was hoping Nnoitora would get double attacks on normal. With as many blades as he has, it kind of makes sense, doesn't it? He did get Super Armor, ala Kenpachi, but still. :(

While I wanted him to be decent as I have him at this point I'd honestly like anything that shook up the Kenpachi meta. For a character I liked I'm now sick of seeing him ;)

Yumichika definitely looks the "strongest", but I want Rukia most 'cause...well...it's Rukia.

I hope I get her!

Yeah i'd like to have Rukia also, plus that'll put an end to all the reddit posts wanting a 5* Rukia, so that's nice.

I really hope we get another double normal attack skill in the future.
Hopefully not the White Day Kenpachi for my sake

Rainy

Banned
Forgot to post but yesterday in the Beginner Ticket I got Aizen. So OP at this point in the game for me, only use him in situations where I'm in a pinch :p

chrono01

5500 Orbs

2x Barragan
3x Hogyoku Aizen
0 (Zero) Dangai Ichigo, the one I was most after

Oh, a couple of OG Aizen, Academy Izuru, OG Shinj, and a Yoruichi. Still, pretty upset. I had everything set for Dangai Ichigo, 2x Chappies and everything. :/

5500 Orbs

2x Barragan
3x Hogyoku Aizen
0 (Zero) Dangai Ichigo, the one I was most after

Oh, a couple of OG Aizen, Academy Izuru, OG Shinj, and a Yoruichi. Still, pretty upset. I had everything set for Dangai Ichigo, 2x Chappies and everything. :/

That sucks, and I didn't do much better. I got Barragan, Vichigo, and Yoruichi with 1k orbs.

guess i can't complain since i did get 1 banner character, but I just really wanted Hogyoku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo.

3 Multi-Pulls:
5* Purple Shinji (New)
5* Orange Aizen (New)
4* Green Aizen
3* Fodder x7

4* Red Love
4* Red Yamamoto
4* Green Rose
3* Fodder x7

4* Green Marechiyo (New)
3* Fodder x9

Uthred

3 10 Pulls and only one four star on each, need a break

Edit: 4 10 pulls, 1 5*, Red Hiyori who is new to me at least

Edit: Another 10 pull, yay a rainbow, dupe Hiyori, well played Bleach, well played.

Edit: 2025 Crystals spent, 2 5*'s, both of them Hiyori. Gonna have to walk this off.

2 more Multis:

5* Purple Shinji
4* Blue Gin
4* Red Komamura
4* Blue Mashiro
3* Fodder x6

5* Blue Yoruichi (New)
5* Blue Yoruichi
4* Blue Byakuya
4* Green Marechiyo
3* Fodder x6

I can't complain much, seeing as how I got five 5*s, three new and two dupes, out of 1250 Orbs spent. However, it would have been nice to get at least one of the big featured ones.

At least they are all +11 Dodge units. Now I have 8 of those:
5* Purple Byakuya (picked him from the beginner's quest after pulling Aizen)
5* Orange Aizen
5* Blue Yoruichi
5* Blue Yoruichi
5* Purple Shinji
5* Purple Shinji
5* Green Ishida
5* Blue Karin

Uthred

Scraped together enough for one last ten pull, no 5*'s. So thats 2 dupe 5*'s out of 2300 crystals. Not gonna lie, pretty salty.

chrono01

Wow, not much luck here.

I'm not going to lie. Going to bed last night, I had a feeling that I would wake up, check this thread, see all of these amazing pulls, and feel bad about my horrible luck. As it happens, I feel bad for another reason entirely, that being the pulls you all are getting. I'm sorry. :/

This gatcha really doesn't seem like a 6% increase to me. I've pulled in many, but the rates here seem abnormally low, at least for the banner characters. The off-banner ones seem to have their rates higher, which is frustrating. Considering the game is really only enjoyable when you're playing with characters you enjoy (let's be honest, the content in-game isn't exactly what keeps people addicted, since you can literally use any of the 5/6*'s to complete it), so when you don't get what you're after...it's depressing. :(

I'll probably put less time into this game as I've had. Still won't quit, but I won't bother farming these point events over and over. I'll just log in daily, do a few missions/my dailies, and then call it. I do have another for another multi-pull, after maxing a few of my characters, but I'm not pulling anymore on this banner. I've learned my lesson.

Honestly, I might just wait until the next step-up, if we ever get it again. Maybe for the holidays or our anniversary?

Used a bit over 2250 orbs. Got both Aizens, Baraggan, and a dupe Hiyori. I actually don't mind the dupe Hiyori because I was in need of a Normal Attack link.

Not even going to bother using the other half of my orbs on trying to get the new Ichigo. I learned my lesson trying to get Full Hollow and Halibel.

Kind of bummed a bit because I farmed the Ichigo raid in advance and was in dire need of a new blue, be it for PVP or PVE.

Hopefully Ichigo comes back for an attribute gacha, I seem to have better luck there. I just hope he isn't Amagai rare.

chrono01

Fuck these raids, I'm not doing another one until they incorporate raid points. Waste of tickets and, more importantly, my time. The drop-rate on the characters are ridiculous, and considering you need 7+ of them (as well as other ones) just to progress the soul tree, there's no excuse for that.

Uthred

Finding it a struggle to give a shit about doing dailies when my arteries are clogged with salt ;) But Stockholm syndrome is telling me to just get another 250 orbs before the gacha leaves and things will be different!

Fuck these raids, I'm not doing another one until they incorporate raid points. Waste of tickets and, more importantly, my time.

Yep, stopped doing them a week or two ago after the update that didnt come with the expected raid points. I actually like that the raids generally require you to pay attention but the pay off is ludicrously poor.

Rainy

Banned
Guess I just started so it's fresh to me but this game is quite fun.

Forming a fun rotation of gacha games with this, Granblue, and Starlight Stage.

Edit: Whenever I hit 250 orbs should i just pull for the 10-roll or should i wait until a certain period to pull?

Guess I just started so it's fresh to me but this game is quite fun.

Forming a fun rotation of gacha games with this, Granblue, and Starlight Stage.

Edit: Whenever I hit 250 orbs should i just pull for the 10-roll or should i wait until a certain period to pull?

It's really just if the gacha has a character you like/want then pull on it.

But you can use this to see what what the upcoming gacha is a few days in advanced.

Uthred

Thanks.

Well are you wanting the Halloween characters more than the banner characters for this gacha?

No real interest in the Halloween characters so I pulled again, got my third 5* Hiyori, luckily I resisted breaking my phone in half long enough to see I also got Hogokyou Aizen. Happy to get any banner character. But 3 Hiyoris is infuriating.

No real interest in the Halloween characters so I pulled again, got my third 5* Hiyori, luckily I resisted breaking my phone in half long enough to see I also got Hogokyou Aizen. Happy to get any banner character. But 3 Hiyoris is infuriating.

Gratz on Aizen

3 Hiyori's is pretty bad, but at least she has a nad link.

chrono01

YES!!!!!

Got Dangai Ichigo from a single.
Congrats!

I'm tempted to do a few more pulls too, but considering I have 2/3 of the banner characters (and a decent amount of the filler one), my chances of a dupe are just too high. I'm not going to risk it. :(

Congrats on your Haizen!

Strangely enough, I don't have a single Hiyori yet. I could actually use more NAD links. :/

Congrats!

I'm tempted to do a few more pulls too, but considering I have 2/3 of the banner characters (and a decent amount of the filler one), my chances of a dupe are just too high. I'm not going to risk it. :(

Thanks.

Yeah I really wanted Hogyoku Aizen myself, but i'm not gonna risk going 3 for 3 on this gacha, especially since the only filler character I don't have from this gacha is Hiyori.

chrono01

Well, I decided to give it one more try. One more try for Dangai Ichigo. I said I'd single summon until I got a 5*. Around 300 Orbs later...

...a fourth Haizen.

I give up.

Uthred

Did a few hail mary summons before the reset, but just the usual 3*'s. Are any of the Halloween units particularly desirable for anything other than novelty?

Edit: Hit 600K in the event, used the gems for one last pull, saw the rainbow, dared to hope, got purple Shinji, new to me at least (thought I think the green one is the "good" one?)

Rainy

Banned
Is it a waste that I've been leveling up the Frenzy Orihime? Though she's pretty strong for me since I just started the game.

Uthred

Is it a waste that I've been leveling up the Frenzy Orihime? Though she's pretty strong for me since I just started the game.

I don't think so, she uses her own special resource so its not like you're "wasting" jewels/gems. I think she's a solid enough healer for PvE content as well.

No, she has a pretty handy link and a team heal strong, which is amazing since the only other character with a team heal strong was the seasonal nanao.

Top Bottom