• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Congrats, man. Stark is great!

Wow thanks, I must have missed that. Not bad buffs, but nothing super amazing either.

For sure, I'd leave Sode no Shirayuki in for PVP. She's a Goddess, I wish I had her.

Definitely better than the standard +10 buffs, but not enough to really catch the eye.

Oh yeah Sode is pure bliss in PVP with damage reduction links, and if i ever manage to get chappies to go with my att +30% Tenshintai she'll be even more amazing. I was just lucky enough to get her and Shunsui in the attribute gacha.

chrono01

So, after really wanting the new Rukia, I did a few more multi-pulls.

First multi-pull gave me a dupe Byakuya. I guess I can use him to ascend my current one, whenever I get around the evolving him to 6*.

Second multi-pull gave me nothing, not even the new 4* Toshiro. :/

Third multi-pull, gave me:

RUKIA.png

When I heard her voice, I couldn't believe it. I instantly used my fodder/EXP crystals to ascend/level her to 80, and evolved her to 6*. I then used more fodder to fully ascend her, now I just need to grind a few Byakuya/Rukia raid characters and I'm set. I'm really pleased with the results, especially after spending a large amount and not getting FGT Ichigo. Rukia's attack string is essentially the exact same as his, which means she's fun to play as. Not just that, but she has a decent chance to freeze and I love her ability skillset, as well as her special.

Plus, she's Rukia. That alone makes me happy.

I'm not sure if I'll switch her out and use her in PVP, when I get her fully leveled. Probably not, since Tech Shinji has dodge, but I'll definitely be using her in PVP/raids.

So, after really wanting the new Rukia, I did a few more multi-pulls.

First multi-pull gave me a dupe Byakuya. I guess I can use him to ascend my current one, whenever I get around the evolving him to 6*.

Second multi-pull gave me nothing, not even the new 4* Toshiro. :/

Third multi-pull, gave me:

When I heard her voice, I couldn't believe it. I instantly used my fodder/EXP crystals to ascend/level her to 80, and evolved her to 6*. I then used more fodder to fully ascend her, now I just need to grind a few Byakuya/Rukia raid characters and I'm set. I'm really pleased with the results, especially after spending a large amount and not getting FGT Ichigo. Rukia's attack string is essentially the exact same as his, which means she's fun to play as. Not just that, but she has a decent chance to freeze and I love her ability skillset, as well as her special.

Plus, she's Rukia. That alone makes me happy.

I'm not sure if I'll switch her out and use her in PVP, when I get her fully leveled. Probably not, since Tech Shinji has dodge, but I'll definitely be using her in PVP/raids.

Congratz!!!

My pulls just netted me dupes and 2 Mayuri's.

chrono01

Congratz!!!

My pulls just netted me dupes and 2 Mayuri's.
Congrats to you then, too!

Mayuri seems to be pretty decent, though. Actually, all three of the banner characters are. He's especially nice, if you didn't already have a boss killer. Shame he's special isn't full-screen, though. It really should have been. :(

Congrats to you then, too!

Mayuri seems to be pretty decent, though. Actually, all three of the banner characters are. He's especially nice, if you didn't already have a boss killer. Shame he's special isn't full-screen, though. It really should have been. :(

Yeah he seems pretty decent, but I already have FGT Ichigo so I really didn't need another speed character. I also have a small handful of boss killers so it didn't even fill that slot for me, but I can get 125 orbs for maxing his 5/6 star so that's nice I guess

chrono01

Yeah he seems pretty decent, but I already have FGT Ichigo so I really didn't need another speed character. I also have a small handful of boss killers so it didn't even fill that slot for me, but I can get 125 orbs for maxing his 5/6 star so that's nice I guess
Yeah, if you have FGT Ichigo, you don't really have a space for Mayuri. But, as you said, free orbs!

I know it cost orbs to summon him in the first place, but even still.

Well....

Tried again for Rukia and Yumichika. Got another Mayuri and 2 more Genryusai's. Though I did get Jushiro so I guess thats the bright side.

Thanks guys! Really wasn't expecting to get a Tag Team character out of that ticket. :D

FGT Ichigo has been confirmed for Japan's Speed Attribute Gacha with Neliel and Byakuya. Nov 6-10

Global is indeed getting the Mind Attribute with FH Ichigo, Hachigen, and Hyorinmaru.

Guess I gotta save up for FGT Ichigo next month too!

Uthred

Finally got a 5* from those ticket pulls (the rainbow coloured ones to be specific), a dupe Nnoitara, very mixed emotions ;) The new raid point system is certainly an improvement, though unlocking Haizen's stuff still feels fairly punishing (only managed to get ~4 aizen/genryusai on this rotation)

Finally got a 5* from those ticket pulls (the rainbow coloured ones to be specific), a dupe Nnoitara, very mixed emotions ;) The new raid point system is certainly an improvement, though unlocking Haizen's stuff still feels fairly punishing (only managed to get ~4 aizen/genryusai on this rotation)

Gratz. I guess.

Yeah its super annoying to farm for raid characters, especially if your like me and try to get them all in one day, still don't think i've recovered from farming for raid characters for Dangai Ichigo.

Well i finally got another 5* from a brave souls ticket. It was a dupe Grimm though, so thats a bummer, especially since i already have a maxed grimm.

chrono01

Well....

Tried again for Rukia and Yumichika. Got another Mayuri and 2 more Genryusai's. Though I did get Jushiro so I guess thats the bright side.
Congrats! Jushiro is a great character, I wish I had him. I could really use another Speed character, Grimmjow is getting kind of old. :/

I managed to get him within 2 multi-pulls, I hope he gets a 6 star soon.

Ha, I actually got lucky and managed to get him on my second 10 pull as well. I'd like Hyourinmaru but dont want to be greedy/push my luck
Congrats on the FH Ichigo, you two!

Well i finally got another 5* from a brave souls ticket. It was a dupe Grimm though, so thats a bummer, especially since i already have a maxed grimm.
Yeah, a dupe Grimmjow is depressing, especially since he doesn't even have a good link. Yay for increasing his special, though? :(

Anyway, I did two multi-pull on the new Zanpakuto banner, since I really wanted Katen or Suzumebichi. I got...nothing out of it. Absolutely nothing. Note to self: Don't pull outside of 2x gatcha.

Well, I might pull next month, since I really want FGT Ichigo. Still upset I didn't get a single one of him out of 5.5k orbs...

Congrats! Jushiro is a great character, I wish I had him. I could really use another Speed character, Grimmjow is getting kind of old. :/

Yeah, a dupe Grimmjow is depressing, especially since he doesn't even have a good link. Yay for increasing his special, though? :(

Anyway, I did two multi-pull on the new Zanpakuto banner, since I really wanted Katen or Suzumebichi. I got...nothing out of it. Absolutely nothing. Note to self: Don't pull outside of 2x gatcha.

Well, I might pull next month, since I really want FGT Ichigo. Still upset I didn't get a single one of him out of 5.5k orbs...

Thanks! He is one of my favorite characters from the anime so I was pretty excited to see Jushiro pop up.

Yeah I went straight from happiness from getting rainbow from a ticket to just being super depressed that it was another Grimm, guess i'll just use him as ascension fodder since I have better speed units.

Dang thats some bad luck. Luckily i'm able to hold off on this gacha since I want all the characters from both the Tag Team and Zanpakuto gacha's.

Also SUPER good news: The Don Kononji event was confirmed as the next event.

Uthred

The new equipment from the Don Kanoji event seems pretty good. Did two ten pulls on the last gacha and got nothing. Decided just to do one pull on this one, was hoping for Barragan but got Zabimaru, wont complain about any 5* on a standard rate gacha ;)

The new equipment from the Don Kanoji event seems pretty good. Did two ten pulls on the last gacha and got nothing. Decided just to do one pull on this one, was hoping for Barragan but got Zabimaru, wont complain about any 5* on a standard rate gacha ;)

Gratz! Zabimaru is great in PVP with a Damage Reduction build.

chrono01

Nice man, congrats! Yeah, always nice pulling a 5* like that, haha.

Woot! Finally got a 2nd blue chappy for Ichigo.
Congrats to you too! I already have two Speed Chappy, I just need that Dangai Ichigo. Hopefully with next month's attribute gatcha, but that all depends on what characters Japan receives during this months 2x gatcha. I also have a feeling that we'll be getting another step-up gatcha soon, maybe for the holidays. I want to save some orbs for that, just in-case.

Just got my first Chappy Dispenser, it's blue!
I don't even have any 5/6 Star Blue character, I hope the Attribute summon changes that. :D

Gratz! I'm just waiting for a book to drop for my blue chappy.

And good luck on that attribute summons FGT Ichigo is in it and he's an absolute beast chappied.

Congrats! I should probably stock up on some accessory tickets from this event :eek:

Yeah, I'm saving up 3k orbs to get Ichigo from the Attribute summon.
Got a Tobiume from the Beginner's Pack, I'm just glad I didn't get Blue Byakuya >.>

Uthred

Are the secondary stats you get for 5*-ing an accessory random both in the amount as well as what they are? Finally got an accessory to 5* and got +12% Stamina on it, but I see people mention +20% stamina, so are there two layers of RNG? One to get the stat you want and a second to get that stat at the right level?

Are the secondary stats you get for 5*-ing an accessory random both in the amount as well as what they are? Finally got an accessory to 5* and got +12% Stamina on it, but I see people mention +20% stamina, so are there two layers of RNG? One to get the stat you want and a second to get that stat at the right level?

Basically

Is that 12% with the attribute bonus?

Some are saying that Giriko is a new medal exchange character because he doesn't have a 6 star so I hope it doesn't take too long for a Fullbringer gacha to show up

Cyag9I2UsAQBA6Z.jpg

New Tag Teams were added to JP album
5/6 Star
Rangiku/Haineko
Soi Fon/Suzumebachi
Komamura/Tenken

4 Star
Hisagi/Kazeshini

New 6 Stars
Speed Soi Fon, 110 Tessai, 110 Kisuke, 110 Yoruichi, Academy Momo, Academy Renji

The wait for FH Ichigo continues

Top Bottom