• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Oh man I just 6 starred Harribel, and I must say her aura is the best i've seen so far.

She has a golden fire aura that just looks amazing.

Also I really need to upgrade my fire duration links cause that Genryusai raid is really easy.

Uthred

New Frenzy event gives Orihime which is nice, maybe she'll help with me raids which are a bit of a roadblock at the moment, co-op raids are a laggy mess and single player raids are also a struggle. Really wish the raids had better drop rates usually have to continue once or twice and blowing crystals to get nothing feels rough. Still strictly a better return than the gacha I suppose. But it feels like forever until I'll have Jushiro and Byakua unlocked.

chrono01

New Frenzy event gives Orihime which is nice, maybe she'll help with me raids which are a bit of a roadblock at the moment, co-op raids are a laggy mess and single player raids are also a struggle. Really wish the raids had better drop rates usually have to continue once or twice and blowing crystals to get nothing feels rough. Still strictly a better return than the gacha I suppose. But it feels like forever until I'll have Jushiro and Byakua unlocked.
Don't worry, next patch they're implementing a point-based system. Basically, you get a certain amount of points for running each raid and, once you earn enough, you can exchange those points for the character raid drop. It's a guarantee that you'll get one after a certain point, so you don't need to worry about continually running them and not getting anything in-return.

As for the update, no date has been announced, but it should be soon.

Uthred

Don't worry, next patch they're implementing a point-based system. Basically, you get a certain amount of points for running each raid and, once you earn enough, you can exchange those points for the character raid drop. It's a guarantee that you'll get one after a certain point, so you don't need to worry about continually running them and not getting anything in-return.

Ah thats cool, I much prefer token systems as a "safety net" to RNG rather than just pure RNG

Can't wait for that update, gonna make my accessory runs even more worthwhile.

Uthred

Also the large jewel drop rate seriously needs a buff, cause right now I have 2200 small, 600 medium, and 0 large sp jewels, that's just ridiculous imo.

So true, the drop rate for large jewels is ridiculous, they should at least guarantee one per run (which shows how tragic the drop rate is)

So true, the drop rate for large jewels is ridiculous, they should at least guarantee one per run (which shows how tragic the drop rate is)

Yeah I stopped doing the daily jewel quests for jewels, since I usually get at least 1 large jewel in legend tier raids plus the chance for a 5 star.

Uthred

YOLO pulled once on the new Zanpakuto's, in a shocking change of form I got a 3* ;) Back to saving for the Dangai Ichigo gacha (looking forward to getting nothing in six or seven ten pulls and heroically resisting snapping my ipad in half)

YOLO pulled once on the new Zanpakuto's, in a shocking change of form I got a 3* ;) Back to saving for the Dangai Ichigo gacha (looking forward to getting nothing in six or seven ten pulls and heroically resisting snapping my ipad in half)

Luckily the only character that interests me in that gacha is Hyorinmaru, or else i'd be tempted to pull on it.

Well I tried to save my orbs but i got on a whim where i felt lucky and spent 500 on this gacha, and i pulled Zabimaru.

I was pretty disappointed, until I saw her link that is. +64% damage reduction is gonna be insane on a 6-star in PVP.

Saw this on Discord and laughed

fuck.JPG
It's bad enough that Zabimaru's 6* aura is a completely random color but why is this 6ft monster Toshiro's height?

For reference

Rainy

Banned
So i randomly got into Bleach again around the time the manga ended and this looked interesting. Still worth getting into now>

chrono01

So i randomly got into Bleach again around the time the manga ended and this looked interesting. Still worth getting into now>
It's worth it, IMO.

There's new events continually being released, as are new characters. If you're going to start out, I'd recommend re-rolling at the end of the month/beginning of next month, when we receive the Dangai Ichigo/Barragan/Hogyoku Aizen gatcha. All three are amazing characters, and that gatcha will be one of the "rate-up" ones, so getting a 5* should be easier. That being said, there are already some great characters in-game (and even more, receiving new 6* evolutions), so you have quite a few to choose from. If you do manage to roll a specific 5* character, feel free to post here asking for advice whether you should keep going forward with it or re-roll for something different.

With the manga having ended, and the game seemingly following the events of the anime, I'm unsure as to how long this game will last, though. Granted, they could always branch off into manga territory, once the story in-game reaches the climax as shown in the anime, or perhaps do some original content (like the events are based on)? Regardless, if you're a fan, I'd at least recommend giving the game a try and see if you like it. Klab is pretty generous with in-game currency too, handing them out regularly as well as allowing you to earn more after fully leveling/evolving your characters.

Rainy

Banned
It's worth it, IMO.

There's new events continually being released, as are new characters. If you're going to start out, I'd recommend re-rolling at the end of the month/beginning of next month, when we receive the Dangai Ichigo/Barragan/Hogyoku Aizen gatcha. All three are amazing characters, and that gatcha will be one of the "rate-up" ones, so getting a 5* should be easier. That being said, there are already some great characters in-game (and even more, receiving new 6* evolutions), so you have quite a few to choose from. If you do manage to roll a specific 5* character, feel free to post here asking for advice whether you should keep going forward with it or re-roll for something different.

With the manga having ended, and the game seemingly following the events of the anime, I'm unsure as to how long this game will last, though. Granted, they could always branch off into manga territory, once the story in-game reaches the climax as shown in the anime, or perhaps do some original content (like the events are based on)? Regardless, if you're a fan, I'd at least recommend giving the game a try and see if you like it. Klab is pretty generous with in-game currency too, handing them out regularly as well as allowing you to earn more after fully leveling/evolving your characters.

Thanks I'll definitely give it a try then! Just curious, how does the rerolling process work? Wondering before i download the game.

chrono01

Thanks I'll definitely give it a try then! Just curious, how does the rerolling process work? Wondering before i download the game.
It's as simple as installing and then, after you do your first premium summon, you un-install and re-install to start over again (if you don't get something nice on your first try).

Do keep in-mind that your very first pull, during the tutorial, will be from a set list of characters, so it's not possible to get a 5* from there. The one you're after is the second summon, that's the one that really matters.

Rainy

Banned
It's as simple as installing and then, after you do your first premium summon, you un-install and re-install to start over again (if you don't get something nice on your first try).

Do keep in-mind that your very first pull, during the tutorial, will be from a set list of characters, so it's not possible to get a 5* from there. The one you're after is the second summon, that's the one that really matters.

Okay thank you for the info, i'll see what I get!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Got my first lvl 150 unit this week - but man the grind is crazy especially when it comes to Jewels. Dont think ill get another lvl 150 anytime soon...you need so many units to ascend, even more jewels and then you need to clear tough raids to unlock the skills.

Just too time consuming tbh.

chrono01

Got my first lvl 150 unit this week - but man the grind is crazy especially when it comes to Jewels. Dont think ill get another lvl 150 anytime soon...you need so many units to ascend, even more jewels and then you need to clear tough raids to unlock the skills.

Just too time consuming tbh.
Congrats! Which character?

BTW, did you know Friend Points can be used in Kon's Corner for Jewels now? They come alongside Crystals, and in great numbers.

cw_sasuke

Congrats! Which character?

BTW, did you know Friend Points can be used in Kon's Corner for Jewels now? They come alongside Crystals, and in great numbers.

Wait...finally use for Friend Points ? Thats cool, didnt know Kons Corner drops Jewels as well now.

I think her name is Sode XXXX - well Rukias Zanpaktou....dont even remeber her from the Manga, maybe this was Anime only ? lol

PS: I saw that Halibel got a 6* as well...when did we get that update ? Do you know if she is worth effort ? Is she better than Red Kenpachi ?

chrono01

Wait...finally use for Friend Points ? Thats cool, didnt know Kons Corner drops Jewels as well now.

I think her name is Sode XXXX - well Rukias Zanpaktou....dont even remeber her from the Manga, maybe this was Anime only ? lol

PS: I saw that Halibel got a 6* as well...when did we get that update ? Do you know if she is worth effort ? Is she better than Red Kenpachi ?
Yeah, there's actually a use for Friend Points now!

Sode no Shirayuki. She was from the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc, and yes, I'm pretty sure it was anime-only. It was pretty interesting actually, great character too. You did good!

Hallibel's 6* is pretty nice. Her strong attacks hit twice, which can be deadly in PVP. She's still not better than Kenpachi though, so if you have him then don't bother. Her 6* came, along with the 2x gatcha at the end of last month/beginning of this month. If you don't have Kenpachi though, I'd say go for it, unless you're going to be pulling the gatcha at the end of this month, in which case I'd recommend waiting to see if you pull Barragan (or any of the other attribute characters).

cw_sasuke

Yeah, there's actually a use for Friend Points now!

Sode no Shirayuki. She was from the Zanpakuto Rebellion Arc, and yes, I'm pretty sure it was anime-only. It was pretty interesting actually, great character too. You did good!

Hallibel's 6* is pretty nice. Her strong attacks hit twice, which can be deadly in PVP. She's still not better than Kenpachi though, so if you have him then don't bother. Her 6* came, along with the 2x gatcha at the end of last month/beginning of this month. If you don't have Kenpachi though, I'd say go for it, unless you're going to be pulling the gatcha at the end of this month, in which case I'd recommend waiting to see if you pull Barragan (or any of the other attribute characters).
Yeah thanks thats her - i really dig her design too, wonder if should watch that Anime arc now that the Manga is finished.

I have Red Ken...i never used him because he was so average in his 5* version, only maxed him to get the orbs back then.So if he is still better i guess i dont need to work on Halibel.

That upcoming 2x Gacha looks really awesome though. so before i invest in a new 6* i will have to wait if i can pull Aizen/Ichigo or Barragan...actually i need to watch some gameplay footage of those units - but i would love to get Blue Ichigo..dont think i ever had a QCK Top Tier unit in this game.
If i dont get lucky i probbaly start working on 6* Red Kenpachi.

chrono01

Yeah thanks thats her - i really dig her design too, wonder if should watch that Anime arc now that the Manga is finished.

I have Red Ken...i never used him because he was so average in his 5* version, only maxed him to get the orbs back then.So if he is still better i guess i dont need to work on Halibel.

That upcoming 2x Gacha looks really awesome though. so before i invest in a new 6* i will have to wait if i can pull Aizen/Ichigo or Barragan...actually i need to watch some gameplay footage of those units - but i would love to get Blue Ichigo..dont think i ever had a QCK Top Tier unit in this game.
If i dont get lucky i probbaly start working on 6* Red Kenpachi.
Yeah, all three of the new characters are amazing. You really can't lose with either Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, or Barragan. Best of luck to you in your pulls, I'm hoping for something good too (sitting on 5.5k orbs >_>).

That being said, Kenpachi is still a beast, even with these new characters. He's a monster in PVP, and I love having him in PVE too. Mindless killing, I don't even dodge things (non-raid, of course). For event quests, you just sit there and mow down everything, it's great. Nice to know you have a backup to fall on. Hallibel is still great, though.

Those new characters, though...

Gratz on maxing Sode no Shirayuki, she can be pretty annoying in PVP, especially since her only counter seems to be Hyorinmaru.

Harribel has a great 6* with a huge emphasis on strong attacks, but as of now Kenpachi is the strongest red,
just wish I had him

Just got the game and searched some guides but didn't find much. All I know is start out with a 5 star or re-roll until I get one. My question is how many orbs do you get when first getting the game? I only have 45 which seems low for starting pack. I can't even do a multi pull. Am I supposed to finish story mode in order to get 250 orbs for my first multi? The problem with that is if I don't get 5 star then re rolling and doing story mode wastes so much time.

Or am I supposed to do a single pull in the beginning of the game to see if I get a 5 star and reroll if I don't?

chrono01

Just got the game and searched some guides but didn't find much. All I know is start out with a 5 star or re-roll until I get one. My question is how many orbs do you get when first getting the game? I only have 45 which seems low for starting pack. I can't even do a multi pull. Am I supposed to finish story mode in order to get 250 orbs for my first multi? The problem with that is if I don't get 5 star then re rolling and doing story mode wastes so much time.

Or am I supposed to do a single pull in the beginning of the game to see if I get a 5 star and reroll if I don't?
Correct, you do single pulls and then, if you don't get what you're after, you re-roll.

It might be possible to do a multi-pull as soon as starting, but that would depend on if there are any current promotions running in-game that immediately give you free Spirit Orbs (like, if it's during an anniversary). Currently, there is not, so just do single-pulls (after the initial tutorial summon, of course).

Best of luck!

Ok after my first re roll I pulled old man leader 5 star on the 3rd single pull so I am gonna continue with the account now. When I get my first multi, which banner should I pull? There is 2 currently. Thank you

Rainy

Banned
Finally downloading this. Holy moly that's a big download.

Edit: Got a 3-Star Ukitake for my first single roll. Redownloading right now. I'll try till I get something good.

Edit: Got a 3-Star Ukitake for my first single roll. Redownloading right now. I'll try till I get something good.
The first role for tutorial is always 3 star. You have to do 2 single pulls after to see what you get and reroll if required.

chrono01

Ok after my first re roll I pulled old man leader 5 star on the 3rd single pull so I am gonna continue with the account now. When I get my first multi, which banner should I pull? There is 2 currently. Thank you
If you're talking about Heart (Purple) Genryusai, he's a nice starting character. Neutral attribute, boss killer, and a nice moveset for PVE as well as PVP. If it's the Power (Red) or Tech (Green) version, well...you could do better unfortunately. :(

If you're serious about re-rolling, I'd recommend waiting a few more days for the 2x gatcha at the end of the month. Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, and Barragan are coming then, and all three are amazing (and fan favorites). Not just that, you'll have a better chance to pull a 5*, since rates will be doubled at that time (for the three previously-mentioned characters, as well as a handful of other ones). Really, what you're after is one of the new characters and you'll be set.

Whatever you decide, is up to you. Just giving a bit of advice. :)

If it's the pull during the tutorial, you can only ever get a 3* from it. If it's the second pull you did, then yes, re-roll. :(

As mentioned above, waiting until the end of the month (another week) will give you access to three extremely strong characters. If you don't mind waiting until then to re-roll, that is.

Rainy

Banned
If it's the pull during the tutorial, you can only ever get a 3* from it. If it's the second pull you did, then yes, re-roll. :(

As mentioned above, waiting until the end of the month (another week) will give you access to three extremely strong characters. If you don't mind waiting until then to re-roll, that is.

I actually just got a 4-Star Ukitake for my tutorial roll and then a 4-Star Retsu for my single roll, should I still re-roll? I don't mind doing so, just asking.

And oh i'll keep that in mind as well.

chrono01

I actually just got a 4-Star Ukitake for my tutorial roll and then a 4-Star Retsu for my single roll, should I still re-roll? I don't mind doing so, just asking.
Yes. Re-roll until you get a 5*.

4* in this game are extremely common, and you won't use any of them for actual content outside of being used as Soul Links for your 5* characters.

If you're talking about Heart (Purple) Genryusai, he's a nice starting character. Neutral attribute, boss killer, and a nice moveset for PVE as well as PVP. If it's the Power (Red) or Tech (Green) version, well...you could do better unfortunately. :(

If you're serious about re-rolling, I'd recommend waiting a few more days for the 2x gatcha at the end of the month. Dangai Ichigo, Hogyoku Aizen, and Barragan are coming then, and all three are amazing (and fan favorites). Not just that, you'll have a better chance to pull a 5*, since rates will be doubled at that time (for the three previously-mentioned characters, as well as a handful of other ones). Really, what you're after is one of the new characters and you'll be set.

Whatever you decide, is up to you. Just giving a bit of advice. :)

Hmm I might reroll for dangai ichigo then. Out of all characters I like his design the most and he looks fun to play.

cw_sasuke

Spending all my orbs so around 750...but I'll stop if or once I get Ichigo.

Prepared to be disappointed xD

chrono01

I FINALLY got a five star in a reroll. I got Halibel, good or no?
She's great, for both PVE and PVP. Her 6* evolution has double strong special attack hits, and her moveset is nice. She's not a boss killer, and she doesn't beat characters like Kenpachi, but she's still a top-tier power character.

Also, she's waifu material.

So how many orbs is everyone planning to spend on the Final Battle gacha?
Until I get Dangai Ichigo/Hogyoku Aizen/Barragan? Probably around 2-3k or so? I have 5600 now, so we'll see. I've been saving for a while for this batch and, given their importance in the storyline, are must-haves for me.

She's great, for both PVE and PVP. Her 6* evolution has double strong special attack hits, and her moveset is nice. She's not a boss killer, and she doesn't beat characters like Kenpachi, but she's still a top-tier power character.

Also, she's waifu material.

Until I get Dangai Ichigo/Hogyoku Aizen/Barragan? Probably around 2-3k or so? I have 5600 now, so we'll see. I've been saving for a while for this batch and, given their importance in the storyline, are must-haves for me.

Wow, now that's just a ridiculous amount of orbs to have saved up.

Top Bottom