• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Yeah, the coin was from the anniversary.

The step-up summons were AMAZING! I had something to look forward to each day, and got a lot of nice characters out of it. Hard to be upset with a golden light when they cost so little. I really hope they repeat it for the Global anniversary, but I guess we'll see. :/

BTW, I just noticed your Friend Request in-game, haha. Sorry for the delay, I don't check that place often. I did some cleaning (removing people who haven't logged in for 100+ days) and have (finally) added you!

Also, Part 11 of the story is now live! Time to grind more Spirit Orbs (that I'll be saving)!

It'd be interesting to see it again!
Thanks! I tried searching for other people here but I had no luck so if anyone wants to add me my ID is 32 625 975
So that's what the update was for, for a second there I thought it was the Muramasa gacha that was being downloaded. More orbs!

chrono01

I beat the new content (on Normal) in one sitting. Damn, I love that arc. So emotional. It doesn't beat the Soul Society arc, but it's pretty damn close and is a great "ending" to the series (if it never continued beyond it). That final battle with Hogyoku Azien, they did something really cool in-game. I won't spoil it for you.

It'd be interesting to see it again!
Thanks! I tried searching for other people here but I had no luck so if anyone wants to add me my ID is 32 625 975
So that's what the update was for, for a second there I thought it was the Muramasa gacha that was being downloaded. More orbs!

Cool I needed more friends.

My ign is Kahlu just so you know

Added!

I just got a green book drop in both of the last two runs I did. <3
Now I have 3 since the Christmas event gives one too!

Wow thats crazy.

On a side note I just 6 starred Lisa and she has a blue lightning aura. I'm kinda sad that she doesn't have a flame aura like Vichigo though, but still looks cool nonetheless, and she has a whopping 547 attack at 150, that's just crazy for a year old character.

chrono01

Yeah that sucks, but hey i'd say its well worth it for 5 books. I got a dupe Zabimaru from my ticket, but that is the rarest link so I can't complain
Tessai was the only one out of the list I didn't want a dupe out of. I got him anyway. My luck is all over the place for this game, not consistent at all.

I wanted to show my support for Klab, purchased the Christmas Pack, got a dupe Tessai. Welp.
That sucks D:
They really should have made the pack a majority of christmas characters, 7/15 isn't cutting it.

Wow thats crazy.

On a side note I just 6 starred Lisa and she has a blue lightning aura. I'm kinda sad that she doesn't have a flame aura like Vichigo though, but still looks cool nonetheless, and she has a whopping 547 attack at 150, that's just crazy for a year old character.

I took screenshots of them and my phone says they're 4 minutes apart :D
The only thing I don't like about her is her Soul Trait.

chrono01

Don't rage summon. Two more multi for Hallibel, down to 40, nothing but 4*. I am officially DONE with this event. Damn loading screens tempted me, I wish you could turn them off.

I took screenshots of them and my phone says they're 4 minutes apart :D
The only thing I don't like about her is her Soul Trait.

Nice.

Yeah that's easily one of the worst soul traits.

Don't rage summon. Two more multi for Hallibel, down to 40, nothing but 4*. I am officially DONE with this event. Damn loading screens tempted me, I wish you could turn them off.

Ouch!

I'd probably be tempted if I hadn't of wanted New Year Kaien since I started playing.

chrono01

Ouch!

I'd probably be tempted if I hadn't of wanted New Year Kaien since I started playing.
Yeah, thankfully none of the (current) NY characters interest me, but then the same applied to Christmas until they added Hallibel...

Regardless, I won't be able to pull in the end-of-the-month gatcha, nor the New Years one. I need to seriously start saving for the possible anniversary gatcha. Thankfully, I have the Hard Mode of Part 11 to still do, and several 4*/5* characters to max out for orbs, so I probably have around 500 or so I can grind for (easily). Still, I didn't expect the Christmas gatcha to do this much damage. Funny how something you had no prior interest in can suddenly decimate you.

If we don't get an anniversary gatcha, I'll probably start saving for the Valentine's one. I have a feeling they might add a 5* Yoruichi to the list, and if so, I'll need her.

23n30Hg.jpg

WOW!

So if we can actually buy 4* accessories and books/powders i'm gonna shit in my pants.

chrono01

WOW!

So if we can actually buy 4* accessories and books/powders i'm gonna shit in my pants.
Yeah, I'm all about those Hogyoku. The tickets...not so much. I think I got two 5* characters out of every single one I've used over my entirety with the game, so I won't be spending any medals on more of them.

Honestly, if they removed the accessory gatcha completely and made them purchaseable via medals, that'd be nice. I'm not sure how many actually pull the accessory gatcha, so it does seem a little wasted.

Yeah, I'm all about those Hogyoku. The tickets...not so much. I think I got two 5* characters out of every single one I've used over my entirety with the game, so I won't be spending any medals on more of them.

Honestly, if they removed the accessory gatcha completely and made them purchaseable via medals, that'd be nice. I'm not sure how many actually pull the accessory gatcha, so it does seem a little wasted.

Yeah it would be so nice to be able to buy the spirit orb accessory for status raids since there's no way I'm gonna pull on the accessory gacha.

It seems as though the Christmas gacha actually took the place of the Muramasa gacha.

Woo Hoo!!! more free orbs!

That seems to be the case, JP didn't get a new filler gacha either so it would still be a month apart timewise if we get the Muramasa gacha next month.

Wonder what's gonna happen to the 6 Stars that came with the Muramasa gacha though.

Wooooooooo!!!

Couldn't stop myself from pulling more for Haliboobs

And I got her and Jushiro from a multi.

Noticed that he had Frenzy as a skill and a decent SP so I went for it (plus he's Ichigo!), spent enough time on this game to give KLAB some money.

Congrats! I just finished maxing my Halibel yesterday and she's become my boss killer for non-green raids

Need to get a blue tenshintai now!

Noticed that he had Frenzy as a skill and a decent SP so I went for it (plus he's Ichigo!), spent enough time on this game to give KLAB some money.

Congrats! I just finished maxing my Halibel yesterday and she's become my boss killer for non-green raids

Need to get a blue tenshintai now!

Yeah Frenzy is amazing. I do wish Vichigo had more SP though, cause SP under 500 is pretty low tier.

Nice! Boss killers are pretty much a must have on raids. And good luck on getting a blue Tenshintai.

Brave Battles update is live, I'm in the 5th League

Hogyoku is 300 medals
2 Star Power Heart x10 is 150 medals (that's it for Accessories)

Oh wow, ATK Strategy now gives 30% boost to SP instead of 10% to Attack

chrono01

Wooooooooo!!!

Couldn't stop myself from pulling more for Haliboobs

And I got her and Jushiro from a multi.
Congrats!

I spent around 1750 Orbs in the quest for Haliboobs, and I lost. Put me right down to 40 orbs. I'm back up to a little over 1500 orbs, but I'm done spending them on this gatcha. Even though I want her, my luck has been terrible and I know when to quit.

Ugh. I can never get good secondaries on chappies.
I hear you like +SP, on an accessory that reduces your overall SP to 0. Ultimate troll secondary, they shouldn't even make that possible.

Brave Battles update is live, I'm in the 5th League

Hogyoku is 300 medals
2 Star Power Heart x10 is 150 medals (that's it for Accessories)

Oh wow, ATK Strategy now gives 30% boost to SP instead of 10% to Attack
No books, though. I guess they want to reserve those for bundle packs and the occasional event reward. :(

I did notice that Soul Bombs spawn a lot faster in PVP now. It makes those with a special that hits all with a status effect (such as Barragan) even more lethal. Thankfully I have him, but I fear for Sode no Shirayuki now. Even more than I did prior.

Congrats!

I spent around 1750 Orbs in the quest for Haliboobs, and I lost. Put me right down to 40 orbs. I'm back up to a little over 1500 orbs, but I'm done spending them on this gatcha. Even though I want her, my luck has been terrible and I know when to quit.

I hear you like +SP, on an accessory that reduces your overall SP to 0. Ultimate troll secondary, they shouldn't even make that possible.

No books, though. I guess they want to reserve those for bundle packs and the occasional event reward. :(

I did notice that Soul Bombs spawn a lot faster in PVP now. It makes those with a special that hits all with a status effect (such as Barragan) even more lethal. Thankfully I have him, but I fear for Sode no Shirayuki now. Even more than I did prior.

Thanks!

And I thought I hated soul bombs before.

Also I got 110 Yoruichi from the Brave Souls ticket for PVP rank. Which certainly takes the sting out of losing on the Technique gacha for stark.

The PvP changes are pretty cool. Kind of nice that Toshiro fans finally have a reason to use him. Getting into the Captain league seems nearly impossible without spending orbs, which I'm find with. Gives the P2P players more of an incentive to spend money on the game. I'm struggling just to get out of the relegation zone in lieutenant.

Started this today, rolled a 4 star ....mmh...I don't remember the name... The enemy with the pink hair and glasses...I think it becomes some kind of butterfly in the manga, I don't remember.
Any tips? I'm doing story missions for now

Started this today, rolled a 4 star ....mmh...I don't remember the name... The enemy with the pink hair and glasses...I think it becomes some kind of butterfly in the manga, I don't remember.
Any tips? I'm doing story missions for now

Ahh Szayelaporro.

Just continue with story missions and build up your orbs for the 2X gachas, since your new all 5 stars you get from them will be beneficial. Also its good to do events at least enough to get 5 of the 4 stars that drop from each event since you get orbs for maxing characters.

Fullbring Arc Renji, Riruka, and Rukia added to JP Album

Renji has 25% NAD
Riruka has 25% SAD
Rukia has 14% CDR

Frenzy Ulquiorra is Heart and has 18% SAD/9% Dodge

Moe Shishigawara is a new medal character with Crystal Drop link

Fullbring Arc Orihime is a 4 Star Heart (wish she got another 5/6 Star ): )

Fullbring Arc Renji, Riruka, and Rukia added to JP Album

Renji has 25% NAD
Riruka has 25% SAD
Rukia has 14% CDR

Frenzy Ulquiorra is Heart and has 18% SAD/9% Dodge

Moe Shishigawara is a new medal character with Crystal Drop link

Fullbring Arc Orihime is a 4 Star Heart (wish she got another 5/6 Star ): )

Aww man I was so psyched for toshiro and kenpachi.

My goodness, the stats on the new 6* characters. FH Ichigo has 606 attack and a 30% NAD increase. SE Ulquiorra has 609 SP with frenzy.

I need to see gameplay of the new chars but Riruka and Rukia sound amazing. Renji is no slouch either in the attack department and it's nice that they all have full screen specials.

Step up is coming back? Damn feeling some remorse over blowing those crystals on the brave selection (and getting jack)

Yup, with lower rates and higher price but there's a free Multi summon! On global Tag Team Rangiku, Sajin, and Soi Fon are the banner characters. We still don't know the rest that are included but JP got Climatic Battle characters included so we might too.

Kind of want to get the New Year ticket for a chance to get SE Ulquiorra :eek:

https://twitter.com/Bleach_BS has gameplay clips for the Fullbring gacha characters
Riruka summons donuts to crush her enemies!

Yup, with lower rates and higher price but there's a free Multi summon! On global Tag Team Rangiku, Sajin, and Soi Fon are the banner characters. We still don't know the rest that are included but JP got Climatic Battle characters included so we might too.

https://twitter.com/Bleach_BS has gameplay clips for the Fullbring gacha characters

Anyone planning to actually do all the step up summons or just do the good ol' 1 a day?

Yeah there are some fantastic characters in that ticket so that just adds more of an incentive to buy it than just for books.

All the characters look pretty amazing, but i'd say Rukia is definitely my favorite out of the bunch. Can't wait for that gacha to arrive next month.

chrono01

The step-up gatcha this time doesn't really interest me. I have a lot of the included characters, including the three from the Decisive Battle gatcha, and the ones I don't currently have that are in there don't exactly excite me. I know it's cheaper than doing a full multi-, but with as many characters as they are (and the rates not being the same as it was last time, not to mention it costing more), I'll probably pass and save up for the Rukia/Renji/Riruka gatcha at the end of next month.

As for the ticket, I only have NY Orihime, SE Ulquiorra and Barragan, so my chances of something new is pretty decent. That being said, I thought the same thing with my Christmas Ticket (I only had 3 or 4 of that gatcha too) and pulled a dupe Tessai. So yeah, not sure I'm going to bother with the New Year one, even though my odds (on paper) look good.

Anyone planning to actually do all the step up summons or just do the good ol' 1 a day?

Yeah there are some fantastic characters in that ticket so that just adds more of an incentive to buy it than just for books.

All the characters look pretty amazing, but i'd say Rukia is definitely my favorite out of the bunch. Can't wait for that gacha to arrive next month.
I'll do the free one, but nothing beyond that. The filler characters for the step-up gatcha aren't ideal for me, I'd basically only be pulling for TT Rangiku/TT Saijin/TT Soi Fon. Not the best odds. I have Byakuya, Hogyoku Aizen, Nozomi, Kisuke, Kenpachi, Yamamoto, Nnoitora, Barragan, Grimmjow, Nelliel, and Dangai Ichigo already. The chances of a dupe for me are too high to invest orbs in this one.

I've only got 5 out of the 21 characters and I really only want White Ichigo/Rangiku/Barragan/Aizen but I also want to get NY Orihime/Kaien so I might just do 1 step a day too.

Did the free multi and got like two 4*. Yeeah definitely not gonna pull more. Outside of Final Getsuga Ichigo, I'm not feeling the pool of characters.

Welp, ended up doing Steps 2-5 on multis and got dupes of Neliel and FGT Ichigo.
Got NY Kaien after like 400 orbs

Congrats on Kaien

chrono01

Welp, ended up doing Steps 2-5 on multis and got dupes of Neliel and FGT Ichigo.
Got NY Kaien after like 400 orbs
Congrats on the NY Kaien! Sorry about the dupes, but at least Dangai Ichigo is a nice double to have. Love NAD links.

Anyway, I did my free single, 3*. My free multi, on the other hand, gave me a few 4* (dupe) and TT Soi Fon. I couldn't believe it when I saw the rainbow light, this was a free pull at 3%!!!

There goes my luck for the rest of the event. :/

Did the free multi and got like two 4*. Yeeah definitely not gonna pull more. Outside of Final Getsuga Ichigo, I'm not feeling the pool of characters.

Congrats on Kaien

Thank you! Now to decide whether to keep pulling for NY Orihime.

There's always the chance that you'll get something from the free daily Singles! :D
Congrats on the NY Kaien! Sorry about the dupes, but at least Dangai Ichigo is a nice double to have. Love NAD links.

Anyway, I did my free single, 3*. My free multi, on the other hand, gave me a few 4* (dupe) and TT Soi Fon. I couldn't believe it when I saw the rainbow light, this was a free pull at 3%!!!

There goes my luck for the rest of the event. :/
Thanks! Congrats on the TT Soi Fon, she has insane attack

I was actually glad that I got FGT Ichigo because I desperately need more NAD links!

chrono01

Thanks! Congrats on the TT Soi Fon, she has insane attack

I was actually glad that I got FGT Ichigo because I desperately need more NAD links!
And thank you.

She's a boss killer too, so I'm very pleased. I've always enjoyed the way her character plays, so fast! I need to unlock her Flash Steps, though.

Top Bottom