• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

paolo11

I really do not have any idea on how the protaginist can beat a guy that has extremely OP powers....

But I will keep reading it till the end to find out.

paolo11

Squad Zero is fine. Orihime is there.

Also, as people mention, the whole thing is probably an Aizen illusion, anyway.

Wasn't...

Juha Bach's eyes closed meaning his A powers not awaked at that time thus he could not be affected by Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu?

Wasn't...

Juha Bach's eyes closed meaning his A powers not awaked at that time thus he could not be affected by Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu?
Probably, but Kyoka Suigetsu is on a long list of absolutely bonkers-ridiculous skills in this series, anyway. Way back in the day, Aizen explains that, once you see it, its grasp is absolute. And guess what? Yhwach sees everything. So he for sure already saw Kyoka Suigetsu, even if Aizen didn't show it to him.

And then, to top that off, Kyoka Suigetsu is just a shikai. Aizen's never shown his bankai.

paolo11

Probably, but Kyoka Suigetsu is on a long list of absolutely bonkers-ridiculous skills in this series, anyway. Way back in the day, Aizen explains that, once you see it, its grasp is absolute. And guess what? Yhwach sees everything. So he for sure already saw Kyoka Suigetsu, even if Aizen didn't show it to him.

And then, to top that off, Kyoka Suigetsu is just a shikai. Aizen's never shown his bankai.

Broken powers(Almighty) vs Broken powers (Kyoka Suigetsu).. LOL

Clearly 'Almighty +1'

HAHHA,oh man. "Almighty Getsuga"!!!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I haven't been reading Bleach for a while cause it got worse than HM arc in its worst days.

I'm guessing, Rukia hasn't shown up for like 6 months again right? :/

-sigh-

ohlawd

I haven't been reading Bleach for a while cause it got worse than HM arc in its worst days.

I'm guessing, Rukia hasn't shown up for like 6 months again right? :/

-sigh-

lol catch up then

Rukia got a power up, bankai and everything. I don't know where I'd put her power level-wise tho. she's probably one of the stronger shinigami now with the senior captains, Strawberry and Royal Guard leading the pack.

Philippo

Good god it's finally coming to an end, isn't it?

Unless Aizen comes back.

With which i'd be totally okay.

Hystzen

Of course Soul King looks like Aizen, Aizen wished to be a god like soul king to his wishing stone it changed him.

Plus not like Kubo reused a design before Ikkau was a bald Ichigo. Least we moving to main deal now after people complaining over endless fights, no Ichigo now it happened people complaining it moving on and no endless fights

Chariot

Come on, Ywhach and Aizen being brothers, you can do it. Or Aizen was an avatar of the Soul King all along.

Or NO! Aizen WAS the Soul King all along who saw in the future that Yhwach was coming and made a clone of himself that prepared Ichigo, so he could beat Yhwach, which is why Ichigo can actually beat him.

Ventara

Come on, Ywhach and Aizen being brothers, you can do it. Or Aizen was an avatar of the Soul King all along.

Or NO! Aizen WAS the Soul King all along who saw in the future that Yhwach was coming and made a clone of himself that prepared Ichigo, so he could beat Yhwach, which is why Ichigo can actually beat him.

Mailing your ideas to Kubo now, so don't be surprised if any of them are used.

Jokes aside, I'm glad the story has finally taken a step forward. I have no idea what to expect, though. Will the Soul King actually fight? Or will we see Ichigo vs. Ywach? How will Ichigo stop Ywach?

Edit: Kind of hard to tell with her lying on the floor, but did that fat lady in the Zero Squad lose weight?

The manga will end with Kon (Remember him...no me neither) and the 3 other soul vessel dolls (remember them....even more no) helping Ichigo win through the power of friendship. Really this whole manga is a super super slow motion train-wreck.

kmax

Aizen will troll Yhwach and throw him into another dimension, Ichigo will inherit Soul Kings powers because of "reasons" and kick Aizen out of the thrown.

The End.

Hystzen

The manga will end with Kon (Remember him...no me neither) and the 3 other soul vessel dolls (remember them....even more no) helping Ichigo win through the power of friendship. Really this whole manga is a super super slow motion train-wreck.

Well the 3 other mod souls are anime made up characters so no don't remember them

LordCanti

Ichigo's going to get God powers, just wait and see. He'll be a full on Human/Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/God.

At least Kubo knows what he's doing is bullshit, going by what Ichigo says to the zero squad captain.

If
Yhwach/Juha Bach/whatever is the son of the Soul King, and Ichigo is his descendant, there's no reason why he wouldn't also be eligible for goofy God powers.

Oh yeah....I just assumed Kubo forgot about them like he does 80% of the characters he creates.

Were those three in the manga or just that anime filler arc? I was real annoyed that they lessened Kon's uniqueness with others like him.

Hystzen

Think people taking word Father to literal, SK is the whole universe he is like our version of God he created everything. So Bach is a son so is Aizen so is every other Quincy and soul reaper

ohlawd

Edit: Kind of hard to tell with her lying on the floor, but did that fat lady in the Zero Squad lose weight?

yeah, looks like it

slender form is her true form. something about needing to be fat to support the huge reiatsu loss from the use of her cooking skills. didn't they show her all skinny when Ichigo made it to her palace?

Kain

yeah, looks like it

slender form is her true form. something about needing to be fat to support the huge reiatsu loss from the use of her cooking skills. didn't they show her all skinny when Ichigo made it to her palace?

Well, skinny, she was another hot lady like Rangiku. Soi Fong or Rukia are skinny.

I'm completely sure Kubo is just straight up trolling and writing shit he just makes up in the spot. Didn't he have a fall out with his editor because he wanted to end the series years ago and couldn't? Maybe he is half-assing things as a kind of revenge. That's the only logical explanation I can find, because I swear, Soul Society arc is a totally different manga compared to this shit, it's almost impossible to believe it was done by the same guy that's tormenting the world now.

The Soul King is Ichigo's true father, calling it now. I'm getting Yu Yu Hakusho's last arc vibes here.

God.....pick the anime back up already! I'm dying over here! I'm reading through posts, having never read the manga, just to get a taste what I'm no longer a part of.

Chariot

Think people taking word Father to literal, SK is the whole universe he is like our version of God he created everything. So Bach is a son so is Aizen so is every other Quincy and soul reaper
Could be. But then again it's Bleach we're talking about.

LordCanti

They've used the term "Royal Family" in the manga before, haven't they? It's not out of the question that he'd be a son, grandson, etc.

Having said that, yeah, it could have been in the sense you mentioned as well. That'd be the more boring interpretation to me though, since it would still not account for why he has God-esque powers and eyes.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
lol catch up then

Rukia got a power up, bankai and everything. I don't know where I'd put her power level-wise tho. she's probably one of the stronger shinigami now with the senior captains, Strawberry and Royal Guard leading the pack.

That was more than a year ago my friend. :l Of course i read up to there, but then she got sidelined with fodder fights with that dumbass renji instead of being in the main character squad

Hystzen

They've used the term "Royal Family" in the manga before, haven't they? It's not out of the question that he'd be a son, grandson, etc.

Having said that, yeah, it could have been in the sense you mentioned as well. That'd be the more boring interpretation to me though, since it would still not account for why he has God-esque powers and eyes.

I think Ichigo royal family is used up on his dad being a Shiba and his mother being pure royal Quincy

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I really do not have any idea on how the protaginist can beat a guy that has extremely OP powers....

But I will keep reading it till the end to find out.

Here's the thing that's bugging me. SS clearly stopped the Quincies last time around even though A is apparently unstoppable.

You'd think they would've kept notes so that they could stop him again. Instead even the people that fought him before are shocked by his abilities... Are they just stupid?

Chariot

Here's the thing that's bugging me. SS clearly stopped the Quincies last time around even though A is apparently unstoppable.

You'd think they would've kept notes so that they could stop him again. Instead even the people that fought him before are shocked by his abilities... Are they just stupid?
The answer is yes.

I don't know. I mean, to consider the real world Christian analogue, God is everyone's Father, but the rest of us don't exactly stand toe-to-toe with Jesus.

Corgi

Banned
blech.PNG

fuck even kubo realizes everything is bullshit. Now he's just trolling.

paolo11

Haha, I know. I guess common sense is not evident in Bleach.

blech.PNG

fuck even kubo realizes everything is bullshit. Now he's just trolling.

I know. I also think in the end,
he will revive all the killed Shinigamis
by using the "name" powers.

It's also interesting that the strongest shinigami we've seen so far was able to rebuild his entire body with just a "tiny bit" of Ichigo's power. Says a lot about how powerful Ichigo is. He'll probably just brute force Yhwach down in the end.

The whole "name" thing as stupid as it sounds makes some kind of sense in Bleach considering how they have to say the names of their swords to bring out their power.(and if you say it incorrectly you get a weaker version)

the "names have power" stuff has always kinda been there

paolo11

It's also interesting that the strongest shinigami we've seen so far was able to rebuild his entire body with just a "tiny bit" of Ichigo's power. Says a lot about how powerful Ichigo is. He'll probably just brute force Yhwach down in the end.

I mean Ichigo will win the fight in the end but before that....

Juha Bach will use the Almighy card and it will take 7 to 10 chapters to end the fight.

Side note, I have a feeling Grimmjow will show up.

Furyous

I have an important question:

Who the fuck are these people that just showed up?

=p

Is this a joke? Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Ganju, Yoruichi, and possibly some fullbringers we have yet to see.
Technically, the fullbringers are dead so doesn't that mean Ginjo is an official shinigami?

Did Ywach kill the king or did we see it in the future? I'm confused and tired of the ass pulls. Can someone post the picture as the monk recovers as Ichigio shuts out what the f....?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Is this a joke? Ichigo, Orihime, Chad, Ganju, Yoruichi, and possibly some fullbringers we have yet to see.
Technically, the fullbringers are dead so doesn't that mean Ginjo is an official shinigami?

Did Ywach kill the king or did we see it in the future? I'm confused and tired of the ass pulls. Can someone post the picture as the monk recovers as Ichigio shuts out what the f....?

Yes it's a joke

Hystzen

Well this is the same place where they let Mayuri turn people into walking bombs, massacre people and dude must have killed 80% his squad with his experiments. They also wanted to kill Rukia for no reason then turned into a civil war when people pointed out how stupid killing rukia is.

Top Bottom