• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Well this is the same place where they let Mayuri turn people into walking bombs, massacre people and dude must have killed 80% his squad with his experiments. They also wanted to kill Rukia for no reason then turned into a civil war when people pointed out how stupid killing rukia is.

Half of the lieutenants didn't know each other's shikai before the series started, and only a few of the captains knew each other's Bankai, despite fighting together for hundreds of years (and Bankai being a requirement to achieve Captain level, except when it isn't like in the case of Kenpachi). A squad full of elite fighters sworn to protect the world, and 95% of them have no idea what their actual battlefield resources are at any given moment.

Yeah, the Gotei 13 is dumb.

Corgi

Banned
I still love how every ultimate move thing that matters in kuboverse is just him doing this:

tumblr_static_ink2.gif

#art

LordCanti

How Ichigo will beat Ywach: Everyone Ichigo has ever met will start calling his name, lending him a tiny bit of their power.

Ties in with the zanpakuto getting more power when their names are called.

Spoilers: Everything was reishi. Especially God.

Not actually a spoiler. But we've got to go next level; Reishi are actually living beings like midichlorian. Get on it Kubo.

Jarnet87

If they free aizen he can troll everyone with his shikai again. In b4 aizen helps and kyoraku had urahara or mayuri creature some device so that they will see through his illusions.

Jarnet87

Post on Reddit saying next chapter wont be until January 15th.

3 week break, fucking Kubo. You could at least keep giving us this dross on a weekly basis and not make us wait.

Nightbird

3 week break, fucking Kubo. You could at least keep giving us this dross on a weekly basis and not make us wait.

He didn't took a Break . We got the last Scanlations early. Normaly we were supposed to get them this week rather than last Week, because that issue with the Chapters of last Week goes on Sale next Week.

So instead of the usual 2-Weeks of Waiting on new year, its 3 Weeks this Time. So it's not only Bleach: Every Shounen Jump Manga is affected by this.

Percy

Banned
I seriously cannot believe that that guy that literally got blown to pieces at the end of the last chapter essentially just gets up unharmed in the latest chapter and goes "Welp, I, the strongest Shinigami in existence, got killed by that dude who can't be hurt and knows everything that is going to happen so Imma need a minute to recover while he literally kills reality, so could you, Ichigo, who has been worthless in most fights he has been in, do me a solid and stop him?".

Does anyone ever die in this manga? I'm half expecting Yamamoto to show up again with Kira, Tousen and Gin in tow.

Joni

Where should he publish his manga? In the non-existent Shounen Jump publications for the coming weeks?

Jarnet87

612 is out.

captains have to gather to break into soul kings palace or w/e. tune in next week to see the captains all gathered together, then tune in the week after that to see them finally transported to the palace

Chariot

Hey, everyone is fine again. What a surprise. Seriously, a this point they should just directly introduce phoenix down and health potions.

mjontrix

A small, stupid part of me always hopes Kubo's pacing will improve after a lengthy break.

Well if they all get up there in under 2 volumes it'd be an extremely good pace.

We're about due for a long flashback arc soon anyways - good way to pass the time.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I read this because I so desperately want this series to redeem itself. I'm really hoping for a cool final battle at least

Joni

So I stopped after Aizen was defeated.

Can someone tells me what happened since that event please ?

Short arc with a lot of backstabbing. Semi interesting.
Long arc where quincy showed up, beat everybody. They disappeared, came back and beat everybody again. Lots of deads. Not a lot of story.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Short arc with a lot of backstabbing. Semi interesting.
Long arc where quincy showed up, beat everybody. They disappeared, came back and beat everybody again. Lots of deads. Not a lot of story.

basically no aizen = not important

So I stopped after Aizen was defeated.

Can someone tells me what happened since that event please ?

Quincy come back rage stomp everyone, disappear, come back and repeat the Hollow Arc. Only now the Royal Guard get stomped and the main villain just killed the Soul King.

Corgi

Banned
orihime kidnap

quincy revolt.

God I hope the next arc has to do with chad. Like mexico goes to war against SS or something.

Toxi

Banned
So it still exists huh.

God I hope the next arc has to do with chad. Like mexico goes to war against SS or something.
I can't wait for the fight against BANDOLEROS MALOS DEL ESQUELETO, led by the totally Mexican Soul Reaper-Quincy hybrid Arrancar JABANERO FITZROYÉ.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Bleach should be restarted, Kubo draws someone else on story ffs.

Whoever was responsible for naruto needs to get on this shit.

Top Bottom