• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Tamanon

Banned
Didn't Yhwach go see Aizen earlier to enlist his "help"? Maybe Aizen was freed then except for his mouth so his whole plan was for things to get bad enough that the Soul Society would have to go to him for help.

wait....so he made him use all the keys except the last two unconsciously or that he only needs one or more key unsealed before he can simply waltz out of there nilly willy?

don't really matter, Aizen gonna calmly fuck things up

That's not what happen. Read what Shunsui said again and pay attention to what Aizen did, afterwards.

He intentionally said nothing, via reiatsu, making Shunsui release one of the seals. Which is apparently enough for him to free himself.

He played ya boy like a fiddle.

Loke13

That's not what happen. Read what Shunsui said again and pay attention to what Aizen did, afterwards.

He intentionally said nothing, via reiatsu, making Shunsui release one of the seals. Which is apparently enough for him to free himself.

He played ya boy like a fiddle.
Amen.

nynt9

Even though the SS invasion arc ended like garbage and defeated the point of Aizen's character, I'm so glad he's back. He's a wild card at this point so it keeps the manga interesting. I don't know if he will fight or join Yhwach or do something completely different.

Mesoian

The fact that the moment Aizen shows up, Ywatch's stupid god powers stop working makes me feel really nervous about this storyline.

Feels like the two are about to switch places.

I miss Tousen.

Astral

Return of da God indeed. I'm finally looking forward to Bleach's next chapter. I actually recently went back and read everything from the start of this arc to the current chapter, hoping it would be better reading everything in bulk since each chapter takes like 2 fucking minutes to read. It wasn't any better. This arc just feels recycled and too much stupid and nonsensical shit happens, not to mention some fights that are straight up boring. The only fight I really enjoyed was Unohana vs. Kenpachi and even that fell apart once Unohana used her bankai because it stopped making sense.

Radec

Ywatch's "Seeing the future" power is bullshit since he didn't saw what just happened.

This was all according to Aizen's keikaku.

Ventara

Aizen!!! Yes!

Didn't Aizen mess with Ywatch's concept of time when Genruyasi was battling Ywatch's body-double?

He did.

Anyways, I do wonder how a battle between Aizen and Ywach will play out. Aizen will probably try to play it smart, while Ywach will be "I'm all-knowing" and pull something else out of his ass. Not a very interesting fight, so I don't think we will actually get a confrontation between the two. Aizen will probably just help a little and make everyone else do the legwork, and step in just as Ywach is defeated.

Haven't been remotely interested in Bleach even though I read here and there from time to time(plot holes,ass pulls over saturation etc as one of many reason for that). But when ''Aizen tha God'' is back in the picture,color me interested greatly again.
tumblr_msdj3hRZuZ1sgduwno2_500.gif

He did.

Anyways, I do wonder how a battle between Aizen and Ywach will play out. Aizen will probably try to play it smart, while Ywach will be "I'm all-knowing" and pull something else out of his ass. Not a very interesting fight, so I don't think we will actually get a confrontation between the two. Aizen will probably just help a little and make everyone else do the legwork, and step in just as Ywach is defeated.
"You can't actually see everything. Kyoka Suigetsu just made you think you could." Next panel, Yhwach is cut down by Ichigo or something.

aizen vs quincy man is gonna be super disappointing somehow. I can feel it.

Aizen sucks. All his fights suck. Take the worst aspects of bleach fights and cram them into a character whose power is literally, "aha, you thought this happened, but it was this!"

Maximo

Aizen sucks. All his fights suck. Take the worst aspects of bleach fights and cram them into a character whose power is literally, "aha, you thought this happened, but it was this!"

giphy.gif

The Cheeseyness makes him so good, the initial Power was cool tricking everyone at the start but ill agree it grow old fast.

Korosenai

Which is every fight in Bleach, except Aizen actually is that. Which is why he's so great. Praise Aizen.

Kusagari

You literally described why Aizen is so great. He is everything wrong with Bleach taken to its logical extremes, which in turn makes him so over the top ridiculous that it becomes great.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
You literally described why Aizen is so great. He is everything wrong with Bleach taken to its logical extremes, which in turn makes him so over the top ridiculous that it becomes great.
Precisely this.

Aizen in his prime makes for straight-up comedy.

Aizen is something taken in small amounts. thats why we suffered through in hueco mundo, but here we beckon his return with glee.

cause of the LOLRANDUMB

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I forgot about this little speech:

Ties in nicely to what we know about the soul king now, and Aizen's ambitions. Can't wait for the inevitable flashback that sets up his original motivations.

LCGeek

formerly sane
yhwach has no chance, the man who seen everything to come has already seen the release that is to doom him. I'm more interested in this fight to see how they handle that angle.

Astral

I'm guessing Aizen idolized the Soul King in his youth or something. While he's being sealed and bitching to Urahara, Urahara says "So you saw it." He hyped him up in his mind as this magnificent being and was severely disappointed when he learned the truth. Now he's salty as fuck.

Top Bottom