• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

kmax

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3391-1426960334-22.gif

wat

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Who is your favourite Bleach character?

Mine is black trash mob with eye.

So I understand from this chapter and previous hints that the soul king is actually a quincy and now that its power is unbound it will attack its true enemy the shinigami?

scarlet

So I understand from this chapter and previous hints that the soul king is actually a quincy and now that its power is unbound it will attack its true enemy the shinigami?

I thought it was more like YHWH absorbs soul king, and because YHWH is a quincy and now a soul king too, then his enemy is shinigami?

Jarnet87

Thought we were gonna move forward a bit, was just another side step with a bunch of minor characters. Aizen saves the day, in before no Aizen next week.

Ventara

Decent chapter. Stuff actually happened, though I feel that one-eyed mob is just there to prolong things. I hope Urahara stops being so useless soon. And is Aizen just that much stronger than everyone else, or is everyone else just an idiot and not think of using their reiatsu? And lol, is Aizen gonna be moving around in his chair now, or was that just an illusion?

kmax

Decent chapter. Stuff actually happened, though I feel that one-eyed mob is just there to prolong things. I hope Urahara stops being so useless soon. And is Aizen just that much stronger than everyone else, or is everyone else just an idiot and not think of using their reiatsu? And lol, is Aizen gonna be moving around in his chair now, or was that just an illusion?

They're all shit compared to him. They've basically stood around and done nothing these last couple of chapters. Aizen has done more in a single panel whilst being strapped to a chair than the Shinigami on the ground combined.

Anyway, it's nice to see Aizen come and save the day. He's the man.

Radec

Aizen has always been much stronger than everyone else.

They had to all-vs-1 him in order to trap Aizen.

Hystzen

So the soul reapers whacked the soul kings power into a body then sealed it. Why are the soul reapers so fucking stupid everything they ever done has bit them in ass on this manga lol.

Aizen is now professor X

Ventara

They're all shit compared to him. They've basically stood around and done nothing these last couple of chapters. Aizen has done more in a single panel whilst being strapped to a chair than the Shinigami on the ground combined.

Anyway, it's nice to see Aizen come and save the day. He's the man.

True.

Aizen has always been much stronger than everyone else.

They had to all-vs-1 him in order to trap Aizen.

But I thought he had to use his illusion tricks to defeat them. I know he's still more powerful than most of the captains, but in terms of reiatsu, I would've though some of the other captains would be able to match him. Then again, that mob did just show up, so maybe they didn't get a chance to show off before Aizen stepped in.

Though again, is he really strapped to his chair? I can just imagine Kyoraku moving him around like he's in a wheelchair.

EmiPrime

He'll reappear next chapter on his impossibly long sofa.

Hystzen

Calling it now that is actually Aizens Bankai.

The dude is that much a arrogant prick his bankai could be him folding around on throne nuking everything with just reiastu. I mean look at most Aizen situations he always raising reiastu to make people kneel or to overpower attacks

Kain

Sooooooooooo now the Soul King (who we know anything about) has little parasite eye thingies that were always there but were suppressed because... reasons.

Yeah, OK, I'll take Aizen looking down on all those slackers.

daveo42

Banned
So...the Soul King was captured and sealed by the Shinigami to bring balance to the three portions of the world (Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and the real world) and Bach can't hold on to that immense power, so all that excess leaks out in the form of creepy looking, one-eyed monster babies. Got it.

At least Aizen shows up to flex his swag and put everyone else to shame. I'm also hoping he just wipes the floor with Bach and everyone else from his comfy throne.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
He's not flying around in his chair dudes. Kyoraku brought those goons from Central 46 to help carry him. Which is still goofy, just in a different way. They had to set him down just out of sight so he could make a dramatic entrance.

Takuan

He's not flying around in his chair dudes. Kyoraku brought those goons from Central 46 to help carry him. Which is still goofy, just in a different way. They had to set him down just out of sight so he could make a dramatic entrance.

It's way funnier with him flying around and fucking fools up while seated in his chair.

#teamChairzen

how do you make a dramatic entrance in a wheelchair? did they darken a certain area while noone was looking and shove Aizen, wheelchair and all, towards the action?

National Lampoon's Reiatsu Vacation

That would explain Aizen's dialogue. He was talking to Kubo's editors.

"Alright, Sosuke, you're entering the action"
---------"I can't fucking walk tho"
"that's fine! We'll fling you away and hopefully the wheel chair stops in the middle of the action, otherwise you'll just...keep going and end up as a stand-in for a certain Professor"
---------"This is so fucking stupid, can't wait till phenician viking defends it. but when you put it that way.."
"You're in the panel now! Stick to your lines!"
---------"This is hilarious!"

Wanderer5

Aizen saves another chapter lol. God that was glorious. So is he stuck onto the chair?

Also they are still hanging around lol. Definitely not in a rush to get to the palace.

Chapter reads like a Soul Eater/Bleach crossover.

But hey, at least something happened that didn't involve Ichigo being a dumbass who spends 90% of his time talking.

One of these days I'm going to read only the odd numbered chapters of Bleach to see if that makes things much better post Hueco Mundo.

DJwest

I know he's still more powerful than most of the captains, but in terms of reiatsu, I would've though some of the other captains would be able to match him.
In terms of reiatsu, aside from maybe Kenpachi, I can't think of a single captain who could rival Aizen. Remember how Aizen forced Grimmjow into submission using only his reiatsu ? Yeah, he's a beast.

I see too many people underestimating Aizen.

This was all part of his plan. There's a reason he can squash the most powerful being's power by just showing up and unleashing some reiatsu and it's just some, there's no way he's full power yet.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Aizen was a good guy all along.

Calling it now.

Top Bottom