• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Chariot

Love how Aizen just keeps shitting on eveything the other guys have done so far.

Rukia: "No, our collected power and friendship and shit!"
Aizen: "lolk. Let me pull you noobs through this, don't try to wipe."

I do wonder how Aizen gets around while stuck in the chair. It might just be me though, as none of the other charachters even questioned that Aizen was able to move around. Pherhaps they have gotten used to Aizen the defying all laws of reason.
If our lord and saviour Aizen can't move himself he just moves everything else.

Takuan

Aizen straight carrying these fools and playing out a plan to free himself from the chair. Too good. I'm guessing Ywach inadvertently frees him and he takes over, thus beginning the true boss battle.

Definately the best explanation so far. I'll treat this as canon until Kubo tells us otherwise!
Where the fuck is Ichigo btw? Still falling?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Hm better translation has him saying he's just gonna pull the damn Soul King's palace down out of the sky. Guess Ichigo won't have to climb back up there after all.

This doesn't make any sense , third no real reason why aiszen is that strong.

DUD8ne3l.jpg

Astral

Yo. Yooooo. They're gonna defeat Yhwach right? And then right after he's defeated, Aizen is gonna stand the fuck up and everyone will shit themselves.

"Since when were you under the impression that I was bound to this chair?"

Ventara

Wow! Awesome chapter! Aizen breaking down doors and casting Hado like it's nothing, all while strapped to a good-quality chair, which I think is stupid, but whatever, I'd rather have this than what the last few chapters had.

Seriously, why are all the other Captains so useless? Oh, and how did Aizen get stronger? He doesn't have the Hogyoku or anything else anymore. Meditation?

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Seriously, why are all the other Captains so useless? Oh, and how did Aizen get stronger? He doesn't have the Hogyoku or anything else anymore. Meditation?

Wrong. He was sealed instead of executed because the Hogyoku is inseparable from him, and basically makes him immortal.

Seriously, why are all the other Captains so useless?

To make a motionless guy bound to a chair seem like the most powerful thing in creation, one must first create a gallery of complete losers whose only function is to get jobbed over and over again and frustrate the readers because nothing ever gets accomplished otherwise.

Chap's all right, but I fear the drought of meaningful victories in Bleach has made people much thirstier for results.

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ~~

Haschwalth: Lord Yhwach, the Shinigami approach...

Bach: This is of no concern. Let the elite Ritter handle them.

Haschwalth: As you wish...

Bach: ...

Haschwalth: ...

Bach: Why is this a problem?

Uryu: Isn't it obvious? It's because I'm a Qu-

Haschwalth: Aizen approaches, as well.

Bach: What? He was left in isolation! How did he escape?

Haschwalth: He didn't escape, my Lord. The Gotei 13 now just carry him as if he were in a palanquin.

Bach: No.... Only the Soul King can save us now -

- Bach turns to face desecrated corpse of Soul King -

Bach: - Ah fuck. Right... I did that.

Only the great Kubo can turn a hero to a villain back to a hero, more powerful than before while handicapped, and also as a Deus Ex Machina while improving the story. He's just too good..

Takuan

Wow! Awesome chapter! Aizen breaking down doors and casting Hado like it's nothing, all while strapped to a good-quality chair, which I think is stupid, but whatever, I'd rather have this than what the last few chapters had.

He Chief. They Indian.

I'm okay with all of this. Bleach has been rubbish for awhile but reintroducing Aizen has me right back. Despite kind of being over Bleach, he is one of my favorite anime characters.

Though it's dumb he rid himself of his awesome illusion power.

Also, what was the deal with the Fullbring arc or whatever? I don't get this manga's idea of pacing.

I really hope that society can move on from DBZ being the prime example of all these anime tropes and we can start using Bleach instead, because it completely blows DBZ out of the water when it comes to dumb shonen bullshit.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm okay with all of this. Bleach has been rubbish for awhile but reintroducing Aizen has me right back. Despite kind of being over Bleach, he is one of my favorite anime characters.

Also, what was the deal with the Fullbring arc or whatever? I don't get this manga's idea of pacing.

Yeah same. I pretty much skipped everything from the time Aizen was imprisoned until now and it doesn't seem like I missed anything too important.

Yeah same. I pretty much skipped everything from the time Aizen was imprisoned until now and it doesn't seem like I missed anything too important.

Some stuff. Like why Ichigo's sword is mean guy now. And why Uryu is D-bag now. But yeah, somethings just really appealing about how he writes the character. Very aloof, and not really impolite... just above it all.

Then there was this whole arc where he got new powers and made new enemies and it became completely irrelevant a couple weeks later.

Hystzen

Bleach pacing has been shit from day one it never improved. Bleach is one those where read in chunks or volumes it flows better as you don't notice the dragged out parts or brief parts it fucking weird and always been like this.

Interested in how Aizen did get stronger his powers where stripped last time due to his wishing stone finding him shit. He lost everything be curious how regained it and I will fucking eye roll if hand waved with hogyoku changed its mind

Corgi

Banned
wonder if we will ever get a proper history of aizen.

probably ichigo's grandpa... and also a quincy because why not

This thread is funny. It's like everyone know the potential the original story had and are just blown away at how it got screwed up.

Gimme back Zombie Powder.

wonder if we will ever get a proper history of aizen.

probably ichigo's grandpa... and also a quincy because why not

Ichigo solves all his problems by realizing he is yet another special thing. Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow, with fullbringer. He's probably also a Saiyan.

If I hadn't committed so much time to this manga I would just drop it, dear lawd.

There is no reason to drop it now, especially if you stuck with it from the start of the 1000 year Blood war (sp?) arc. It seems like we are finally done with the neverending fodder fights now. Also, with Aizen back this manga might return to the highs from the Soul Society arc. I have followed the Manga weekly for 10 years now, and this might be the most entertaining this Manga has been for half a decade (I can't believe it is almost 5 years since Aizen was sealed!)

NastyBook

This fucker's sealed Hadou is actually stronger than his full incantation version that Ichigo shitted on while he was pumped up on Hogyoku?

Hax doesn't even begin to describe...

Top Bottom