• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Oh man.... Imagine them stuffing Aizen into the Shiba cannon and launching him in his chair up there, him reiatsu crushing the barriers on his way up..

hahahaha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Edit: nevermind

The previous chapter where Ichigo was knocked off the palace reminds me of ghost and goblins where you get to the end of the last level only to be sent back and told you need to replay the game again for the true ending.

Parshias7

Seriously... what was the point of the eye monsters? Just to have something around to job to Professor Aizavier?

For a second there I thought the eye blob was going to turn into a bunch of humanoid forms so that we could have a bunch more fights with the captains down below and stretch this train wreck out another year.

For a second there I thought the eye blob was going to turn into a bunch of humanoid forms so that we could have a bunch more fights with the captains down below and stretch this train wreck out another year.

I was hoping for a few seconds the manga took a darksouls tone

kmax

R6OTvzG.gif

What is this manga without this man?

Hystzen

This how bleach usually flows explanations and it didn't seem to brief or dragged out.

That Byakuya dig as shunsui amazing

Nocebo

Weird how ichigo seems much weaker now than when he fought aizen while aizen seems much stronger. Even though one has been in some sort of prison and the other has been training. I guess training with a bunch of third rate shinigami (who are supposedly the shinigami elite) doesn't help you get better. Should have trained with aizen in prison instead.

Kain

Oh my god, yes, YES. First enjoyable chapter in years and it was only talking, no action. Aizen is the Mannis of Bleach.

This how bleach usually flows explanations and it didn't seem to brief or dragged out.

That Byakuya dig as shunsui amazing

Yep, it seems Shunsui is fully aware now that his command of the Gotei 13 is temporary and he is ready to burn all the ships to stop Bach and his poser band. Shunsui has always been the best and most interesting captain in my book and this proves it once more.

Weird how ichigo seems much weaker now than when he fought aizen while aizen seems much stronger. Even though one has been in some sort of prison and the other has been training. I guess training with a bunch of third rate shinigami (who are supposedly the shinigami elite) doesn't help you get better. Should have trained with aizen in prison instead.

Perhaps he will train or spar with him later on to get even stronger lol.

Haha, truly Aizen is the best to ever do it.

Corgi

Banned
funny how the chapter named 'agony' is easily the best chapter of bleach in years since... the last time aizen completely wrecked shop against the captains vizards (poor hinamori).

Wanderer5

Oh my god.XD I almost died laughing at that last part. So he really is stuck to that chair. Does he fly or leap around with it lol.

RangerBAD

I'm going to start prefacing everything I say with, "That won't be necessary." In other words, "I AM THE GREAT DEUS EX MACHINA AIZEN-SAMA!"

Profile_Aizen.gif

I do wonder how Aizen gets around while stuck in the chair. It might just be me though, as none of the other charachters even questioned that Aizen was able to move around. Pherhaps they have gotten used to Aizen the defying all laws of reason.

MegaPanda

This is the great Aizen we're talking about. His ankles are unbound so he's probably pulling the chairforward with his toes or something.

Top Bottom