• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Furyous

Newest Chapter

Is it me or has Aizen been more effective than every captain throughout this entire arc? His eye, ankles, and arm is bound in a chair yet somehow he won against a monster.

We need the Bach Aizen fight now. Screw Bach ichigo. Aizen vs Bach's RTN mindbreak bankai is the fight we need. Shunsui kept the seals on because Aizen would (possibly still can) kill all of the captains. Is there a seal that prevents Aizen from turning into a stage level 100 pokemon? Bring back butterfly Aizen while we at it to take the fuckery levels to Jesus Yamato.

Aizen is the most overpowered in manga history IMHO.

scarlet

Bach is Soul King, killing him means the end of the world, in the end Ichigo will sacrifices himself and replaces Bach as Soul King. The end.

Kusagari

Bach is Soul King, killing him means the end of the world, in the end Ichigo will sacrifices himself and replaces Bach as Soul King. The end.

Nah.

I'm really thinking at this point Aizen will replace the Soul King but somehow remain himself and live on to troll the Gotei 13 since they can't get rid of him.

Permanently A

who are the mangakas with the worst case of SAME FACE?

i mean, ODA (one piece) level at least.

l_p0015144453.jpg

Soriku

Lol all the captains/vice captains had to train hard after the battle with Aizen. Meanwhile, Aizen has been sitting in a chair for a few years, has gotten stronger than ever by doing absolutely nothing, and still remains much stronger than the Gotei combined.

same chapter that urahara said the hougyoku had rejected him. Ichigo retorted that Aizens depowering was a result of Aizen's subconscious wanting it as Ichigo felt Aizen was lonely more than anything and just wanted someone as powerful as he was. i'd surmise that Aizen wanted to be weak until he heard about Ichigo regaining his power and getting stronger. Thus, aizen now wants to be strong again. Basically, aizen is hot for ichigo.

This could be a good reason why Aizen is helping. Just wanted Ichigo to become stronger, and finally have an equal. Buttt, hail King Aizen!

Also, won't Aizen have unlimited power since he is fused with the Hogyoku? Will just continue to get stronger, or will there be a ceiling to his power?

Radec

The captains are hallucinating. Aizen is already in the King's palace.

Or he already killed Bach.

And Ichigo.

He's just giving Kubo some more chapters to sell before he kill him too.

Neo Dark

So... The finale for bleach will be Aizen unbound from the chair vs the chair and the winner becomes the new soul king? If the chair wins, can we republish the whole series and rename it chair?

So... The finale for bleach will be Aizen unbound from the chair vs the chair and the winner becomes the new soul king? If the chair wins, can we republish the whole series and rename it chair?

I'd call it Stain, as the inverse of Bleach and something you'd do with furniture.

It's utterly hilarious how useless so much of the cast has become after close to a decade of buildup in some cases. I figured Uki and Kyoraku would be wrecking shit way back when we saw them put up a decent fight against Yamamoto...so much for that, LOL.

Althane

Pretty much every version of Superman defeats him with zero effort. :lol

Eh, I'm pretty sure Aizen could talk Superman into letting him see him release his shikai. At that point, well, Superman is pretty much screwed, as it's basically a magic attack and Superman has no extra resistance to magical results.

Actually, most attacks by Aizen would probably hit Superman pretty hard, since they're magical based.

Eh, I'm pretty sure Aizen could talk Superman into letting him see him release his shikai. At that point, well, Superman is pretty much screwed, as it's basically a magic attack and Superman has no extra resistance to magical results.

Actually, most attacks by Aizen would probably hit Superman pretty hard, since they're magical based.

But he's superman so he would still win because of some nonsense. He would sit on the sun... or develop a new power... or fly around aizen counter clockwise and deage him or something lol.

Or Superman moves at light-speed and vaporizes him with a finger-flick. In a no-holds-barred scenario, that's easily the most likely answer.

Besides, Aizen would need serious firepower behind his hits to even itch Superman, even if they are 'magic'. Not all magic attacks automatically inflict severe damage on Superman, who is easily planet-level or much higher. Aizen can destroy a country at full-power, but that's probably the extent of it.

Joni

Or Superman moves at light-speed and vaporizes him with a finger-flick. In a no-holds-barred scenario, that's easily the most likely answer.
Superman wouldn't be able to see Aizen. Normal things can't see shinigami.
But mainly, it was a huge joke over his OPness.

Althane

Besides, Aizen would need serious firepower behind his hits to even itch Superman, even if they are 'magic'. Not all magic attacks automatically inflict severe damage on Superman, who is easily planet-level or much higher. Aizen can destroy a country at full-power, but that's probably the extent of it.

Sure, but in-character, that's not Supe's MO at all.

In a one-on-one "in character" fight, I'd give it to Aizen 10/10.

Superman's invulnerability isn't totally bypassed by magic (after all, he's pretty damn resilient on his own), but once hit with Aizen's shikai, Aizen can spend all day poking him full of holes, and Supes will never even come close to landing a hit on Aizen.

Supes is without a doubt the more powerful character, but Aizen's power set is stupid broken.

Chariot

Really, any fighting scenario depends on the context of the fight. The otucome is different if they straight up brawl in a tournament or if they start at random locations in the world. Plus, important in this case: Superman is almost never fighting at full power and he is certainly not beginning a fight with breaking the opponents neck before he can react. Superman is the kind of guy who would try to talk Aizen into giving up peacefully, thus being very vulnerable to Aizen hyponozing him.

In fact Superman gets constantly hypnotized and mindcontrolled so the Justice League can be shocked yet again. So, I say, Aizen could take Superman easily if later didn't knew about his powers. If Sups knew, he could prepare a counter measure.

It's true. If you look at the last few posts, you'll see that even Superman possibly being able to beat Aizen is a possibility. If that's even in question, there should be no question that Mr. Mxyzsptlk or another 5D Imp, who is levels and levels and levels beyond cosmic characters like most iterations of Supes, would have no problem just handling things.

Sure, but in-character, that's not Supe's MO at all.

In a one-on-one "in character" fight, I'd give it to Aizen 10/10.

Superman's invulnerability isn't totally bypassed by magic (after all, he's pretty damn resilient on his own), but once hit with Aizen's shikai, Aizen can spend all day poking him full of holes, and Supes will never even come close to landing a hit on Aizen.

Supes is without a doubt the more powerful character, but Aizen's power set is stupid broken.

Poking him full of holes? Aizen's generic sword slashes aren't magic and the moment he tries hurting Superman with his puny stick, it snaps.

Come to think of it, that's EXACTLY how an in-character fight between them would go. Aizen tries Kyoka Suigetsu, tries to slash Superman's shoulder like he does everybody else, breaks his sword, and the illusion's dispelled.

Superman then pokes him into oblivion.

You need to read more comics.

Bleach as a whole is low-tier in manga. It's weaker than Naruto by leaps and bounds.

Kain

I repeat, you are all trying to apply common logic (or comic logic in this case) to Aizen or Bleach. Superman would never beat Aizen because Aizen is Aizen. Superman exists because he allows it and he will end because he demands it.

Top Bottom