• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Plot twist... the real Ukitake is dead since many years and the one here is his bankai.
He was Kyoka Suigetsu the whole time! That's why Yhwach couldn't see it coming! Hohoho.

Well he was correct no shinigsmi was strong as Ywach is a Quincy. Also Ywach needed a decoy to outplay Yamamoto due to how powerful he was
Indeed. It was also ultra-dumb that, in the end, his bankai just turned out to be yet another "cuts through anything" ability.

Ventara

Indeed. It was also ultra-dumb that, in the end, his bankai just turned out to be yet another "cuts through anything" ability.

I thought Yamamoto's bankai was pretty awesome. It wasn't flashy, but that's not his style anyways. And his bankai is the ability to incinerate what it touches out of existence (which is super powerful), not cut through anything. I'm really disappointed that it doesn't seem like Ywach will make use of it after stealing it.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Yamamoto's bankai was awesome.

Reanimating the corpses of your enemies and turning them against their former allies? Dope.

He's back!!!!!
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

kmax

Ahh Kubo. He goes away for a one week hiatus, gives us a fast chapter with a small taste of something great, and then bam -- we'll have to wait two weeks again (Golden week next week).

you-re-good-o.gif

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Dat entrance, God dayum. He's back!

DAT MONEY SHOT DOE, DAMN YORUICHI! I'd get under dat, fuuck /creep.watermelon.gif LOL.

Syntsui

28374628374623876 years after the teaser, we finally get one of the best characters back. I'm really happy to see Grimmjow again. Also, lol Kon still exists.

vareon

I'm so glad we finally get to see Kon again. Kon! A character forgotten for hundreds of chapters!

If Bleach anime were continued, I wonder if we see his TV-only sidekicks.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I'm pretty sure all characters have a very low chance of dying but a very high chance of getting forgotten by the author.

Lulubop

That is not true. Most of the good guys don't have the cool part.

They're about as cool as Grimm, but Byakua, Hitsu, Kenpachi, even Yama all have that smug arrogant I'm so cool.

The reason why Komamura is the best captain, though he's almost Chad jobber tier.

Ventara

I really don't see the point in bringing back Grimmjow. Dude is gonna be weak as hell compared to the bad guys. Though this is Kubo, so I'm sure he'll write in some stupid fight where Grimmjow can defeat one of Ywach's lackeys when Squad Zero couldn't.

And I can't believe the guys in SS are still trying to build that door. How slow can they be? Aizen probably would've just jumped up if he wasn't strapped to a chair.

Jarnet87

post-20064-this-is-the-worst-gif-Imgur-mi-K6Vg.gif

Kon out of nowhere in multiple panels for no reason, grimmjow.

now another 2 week wait to see what minute task Grimmjow and the Espada who are alive will do.

This is truly the worst.

So I haven't followed this manga in what feels like 7 years. Is it safe to assume only about 2 pages of actual plot have transpired in that time? I got bored off my ass around the time Ichigo was babysitting some hollow kid who magically turns into a huge breasted woman

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
So, Ichigo suggests making reitsu footholds to climb back up to the palace, because he, and everyone else in Soul Society, has forgotten that THEY CAN ALL FUCKING FLY.

Astral

It's about time considering how long ago he was teased. Why is Ichigo even surprised? He's already heard his voice. He knows he's around.

Top Bottom