• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

I thought Ishida flat out told Bach that he was going to betray him. That, or Bach already saw it and told him. I don't remember exactly, because that was like 4 years ago.

Either way, though, I don't see what's got Haschwalth all riled up about it.

And also, when did Ichigo escape Askin's thing?

I call bullshit if Hitsugaya beats Valkyrie. And that Ichigo could be Haschwalth testing Ishida, I think.

I thought Ishida flat out told Bach that he was going to betray him. That, or Bach already saw it and told him. I don't remember exactly, because that was like 4 years ago
Really? I don't remember him saying that, only that he knows everything that will happen.

Eusis

I call bullshit if Hitsugaya beats Valkyrie. And that Ichigo could be Haschwalth testing Ishida, I think.
Could be Ichigo for real. Haschwalth has that ultimate foresight thing going on, he could've timed and done all of this PERFECTLY to force a confrontation between the two, as that'd normally be a perfect contrivance otherwise (that Kubo would probably do anyway, but still.)

Chariot

It's fucking nothing.

Is Ishida dense? What part of "knowing the future" is so difficult to comprehend. Hell, he caught you redhanded. What the shit is this writing?

Yado

Damn Kubo couldn't even give Chad/Orihime a little solo fight against fodder. Right now they're just following Ichigo around for no reason.

Syntsui

/rant

What a fucking asnine, idiotic, incredibly poitless chapter that was. We have known for more than a year that this motherfucker can see the fucking future, he knows everything, why the hell are they even discussing this right now?

How imbecile is Ishida to even think this stupid as fuck plan would work? This is the epitome of shitness for this manga, nothing can save it, it can't get worse than this fuckery. What a fucking waste of time. Oh my god.

/rant.

Radec

/rant

What a fucking asnine, idiotic, incredibly poitless chapter that was. We have known for more than a year that this motherfucker can see the fucking future, he knows everything, why the hell are they even discussing this right now?

How imbecile is Ishida to even think this stupid as fuck plan would work? This is the epitome of shitness for this manga, nothing can save it, it can't get worse than this fuckery. What a fucking waste of time. Oh my god.

/rant.

Hey at least its better than having a Hitsugaya and Hinamori chapter.

Hystzen

Yeah that was yeah pointless

Uryu I'm going be a suicide bomber

Sternritters well no shit it obvious

Remember when Uryu was the calm slow thinking member of group who planned ahead.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
/rant

/rant.
If there's one thing Bleach manga has taught me, it's that Bleach manga will always find a way to do even worse.

Always.

Wanderer5

"Before Haschwalth notices something's amiss..."

*facepalm*

Forget about the whole I can see the future thing, he was still close by anyway to hear Uryu lol.

/rant

/rant.

The art is beautiful though.

Viridian6

I was expecting a much longer fight with Ishida.

Also, Haschwalth has finally started losing his cool. Maybe killing his old friend affected him...

Yeah that was yeah pointless

Uryu I'm going be a suicide bomber

Sternritters well no shit it obvious

Remember when Uryu was the calm slow thinking member of group who planned ahead.
He still is. Problem is the bad guys can see the future.

That's how Ichigo will win, I think. He won't plan ahead, so no one can predict his moves. Like when Yugi didn't know what cards he was playing against Pegasus.

Eusis

What might make sense is if he planned it BEFORE finding out about the future sight, and went "fuck it, have to try anyway." He does kind of have an "oh shit" look on his face when Haschwalth explained it during the Ichibe fight.

What might make sense is if he planned it BEFORE finding out about the future sight, and went "fuck it, have to try anyway." He does kind of have an "oh shit" look on his face when Haschwalth explained it during the Ichibe fight.

Which is more than likely the case anyways besides people bitching.

Astral

Can Ichigo please just fire a Cero already? I've been waiting for that for literally years and if it never happens I'm gonna be pissed.

Yes, that's what I thought, the chapter is not a disaster like some people are thinking. And by the way, Ishida still being one of them is a relief, not thrilling but at least is consistent with his character. I was afraid Kubo would pull a Sasuke vs. Naruto in Bleach.

To Ishida
tumblr_nx4r5ow4Gu1uyx50so1_400.gif

SoulUnison

Banned
Can Ichigo please just fire a Cero already? I've been waiting for that for literally years and if it never happens I'm gonna be pissed.

Uh, Ichigo VS Ulquiorra?

I think Ichigo's actually fired the most powerful Cero we've seen in the series.

Unless you mean you want to see Ichigo fire a Cero while in control of himself.

tauroxd

Uh, Ichigo VS Ulquiorra?

I think Ichigo's actually fired the most powerful Cero we've seen in the series.

Unless you mean you want to see Ichigo fire a Cero while in control of himself.

I think that what he wants... I don't think it would be a good idea because that's a weapon used by enemies...

ohlawd

What's with these sand soldiers

dunno, not very Wack-like. dude looks like the type of guy to hire phantom-y beings for guards

Qurupeke

So, Ichigo will reach Ywatch, but he'll wake up just before dying and then they'll find another weakness to the power... of being a god.

Methinks Chad and Ganju are too weak to fight real opponents, so that's what they get stuck with, where they can still contribute.

I got the impression that Chad thought "I'm gonna be smooth here, say I'll handle them and maybe Ichigo won't realize that actually I don't want to die against this Yhwach fella"

Yado

He punches stuff with his left hand, and blocks stuff with his right. He might have an energy projectile, but I'm not sure.

Ganju fights by fucking up his own plans

ah right

I don't know what could separate them unless she gets trapped in something or someone else comes along to stay behind with her. I can't picture Inoue making the decision to stay behind and handle something.

ohlawd

So do you think Ichigo will face Ywatch with Inoue or will the next chapter have something that separates the two?
well, Chad broke from the party to deal with the sand soldiers

it's a classic story in boss fighting

"you go on ahead! I'll hold them off"
"breh you crazy there are too many of them"
"fuck off. I practice the ancient style of blah blah. I will not shame my family name"
"okay I'll leave it to you. don't you fucking die on me. didn't I tell you I'd be the one to beat you?"
*runs ahead, teardrop*
"I'm sorry Ichigo. this looks like the end of the line for me"
*performs super strong suicidal move*
"go get 'em... Ichigo... Orihime, I would have wanted to see that fine booty... one... last..."
*dead*

Orihime will probably be held up by Yhwach's wife or something

Eusis

well, Chad broke from the party to deal with the sand soldiers

it's a classic story in boss fighting

"you go on ahead! I'll hold them off"
"breh you crazy there are too many of them"
"fuck off. I practice the ancient style of blah blah. I will not shame my family name"
"okay I'll leave it to you. don't you fucking die on me. didn't I tell you I'd be the one to beat you?"
*runs ahead, teardrop*
"I'm sorry Ichigo. this looks like the end of the line for me"
*performs super strong suicidal move*
"go get 'em... Ichigo... Orihime, I would have wanted to see that fine booty... one... last..."
*dead*

Orihime will probably be held up by Yhwach's wife or something
Depends on the story tone. Some it's really just holding them off and everyone will be fine afterwards, some it really is a suicide thing.

Bleach being Bleach will do both, having Chad's head caved in then he'll be honky dory after the dust settles on the final battle. Miyuri probably has spare heads for every character or something, along with every other body part.

ah right

I don't know what could separate them unless she gets trapped in something or someone else comes along to stay behind with her. I can't picture Inoue making the decision to stay behind and handle something.

Ichigo and Orihime will definitely part ways

Inoue: "Ichigo-kun, before we fight God and save everything..."

Ichigo: "What is it, Orihime? Are you hurt?"

Inoue: "No. I just think that we need to talk about our future."

Ichigo: "...?!?!"

Ichigo and Orihime will definitely part ways

Inoue: "Ichigo-kun, before we fight God and save everything..."

Ichigo: "What is it, Orihime? Are you hurt?"

Inoue: "No. I just think that we need to talk about our future."

Ichigo: "...?!?!"
No need to talk about the future; just ask Yhwach, since he already saw it.

Top Bottom