• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |Mafia OT| The Night Brims With Defiled Scum

I really like this theory, it'd be both a positive and negative for all involved. Mensis moves to win condition, though other people get to communicate and strategize.

I'm not sure where our last scum is hiding, Freakinchair, at some point you might have to stop killing so that way our numbers don't crater.

I am not going to shoot anymore because we're going to need more time. Although you could probably say that my odds just keep getting better as more town die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how am i still alive (not that i'm complaining).
we need to lynch the final scum TODAY if we don't its pretty much over for me. i can guarantee that they'll kill me tonight.

Camjo-Z

So, aside from Flame, what do y'all think about my theory of CrimsonFist being Mensis? I really feel like that has to be it, it's the only thing that explains it.

As for my maf FOS, between the 4 potential candidates (Flame_AC, roytheone, squidyj, Zippedpinhead) I'm currently feeling like it's squidy? Maf needs two to three to victory more days to victory depending on whether they have 1 or 2 players left (TBH I'm thinking one), and if he gets rid of me today then he'd have an easy time lynching Zipped tommorow, leaving just one day for him to get serious.

Biggest blind spot is with camjo. I'm not sold on him being scum, but he is the odd man out on who I think is scum or not.

This reminds me, I really don't understand Freakin's list from yesterday. Like, according to said list, squidy is less likely to be maf than me because he voted Ri'Orious late in a bandwagon on D1. That is his only mafia vote, and would be the easiest bandwagon for maf to stomach since Ri's power wasn't even activated yet. Roy is apparently not HC because he started the bandwagon on Ri'Orious - meanwhile, I'm the one who tried to start a bandwagon on weemad on two different days even when everyone seemed content to let their horrible scummy claim slide, but since wee died at night before I could get people onboard with a lynch, I'm considered "small chance of being HC"?

roytheone

Anyway, I had another great idea! So, after seeing Magnum wasn't Mensis, I was thinking... we know Mazre was dead way too early to do much of anything, and we know johnny was out using his roleblocking powers on valuable targets, not on the people in the gossip chat. So how are they getting converted? Easy: the gossip isn't a town role. It's Mensis. Get invited to the chat, you start accruing points. This explains why nobody else is getting converted.

While possible (it would line up perfectly with magnum getting converted two nights ago), i think it is unlikely. That is mostly based looking at the discussion that led to me getting invited. Crimson was doubting between JQK and me as his last invite, and I would think that if Crimson was mensis, he would want someone in the chat that wasn't converted yet, not his teammate or someone that was already converted. Magnum even proposed Kalor which Crimson could easily jump on to invite a non-converted player, but he didn't.

So, aside from Flame, what do y'all think about my theory of CrimsonFist being Mensis? I really feel like that has to be it, it's the only thing that explains it.

As for my maf FOS, between the 4 potential candidates (Flame_AC, roytheone, squidyj, Zippedpinhead) I'm currently feeling like it's squidy? Maf needs two to three to victory more days to victory depending on whether they have 1 or 2 players left (TBH I'm thinking one), and if he gets rid of me today then he'd have an easy time lynching Zipped tommorow, leaving just one day for him to get serious.

This reminds me, I really don't understand Freakin's list from yesterday. Like, according to said list, squidy is less likely to be maf than me because he voted Ri'Orious late in a bandwagon on D1. That is his only mafia vote, and would be the easiest bandwagon for maf to stomach since Ri's power wasn't even activated yet. Roy is apparently not HC because he started the bandwagon on Ri'Orious - meanwhile, I'm the one who tried to start a bandwagon on weemad on two different days even when everyone seemed content to let their horrible scummy claim slide, but since wee died at night before I could get people onboard with a lynch, I'm considered "small chance of being HC"?

SquidyJ flipped from Kristoffer to Ri'Orius making it 7-7. It was not a late vote on mafia - it was a mafia killing vote. I would be suspect on you being Healing Church if it wasn't for this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=208382718&postcount=1217. Makes me think you're town (hence the small chance you're healing church instead of a high chance).

I'm fine with lynching Flame_AC or Zippedpinhead.

Flame_AC

Why are we seemingly assuming that Roy is town?

All that he has going for him is that he was converted earlier in the game, but there's no reason to think that scum couldn't have this superficial conversion just like town or the neutral could.

Freakinchair, your definitive 'definitely not HC' for voting on Ri'Orious when the tide was already starting to turn seems like you're giving too much credit. Remember, that happened on Day 1. You mention that he could have saved Mazre if he wanted, naturally, if he was scum he would not want to put his vote onto his scum partner Verelios and so he simply went with the non-HC player.

I'm also not really comfortable with how you are so certain that Squidy is town. In your vote post, the best thing you have is that Squidy voted Ri'Orious and Mazre on Day 1/2.

After those two good days, where in retrospect there were large bandwagons. Squidy went for Haly and was then the very last vote on JQK. Had to get in that good credit vote, right? Day 5 everyone went with the obvious target, though I was first to put the vote and reason down on that day.

And of course day 6 Squidy decided that Magnumboy was scum.

How does this clear him? We don't know for sure how the cop reported, if at all, and there could very easily be a godfather type role in this game.

I think Roy>Squidy>Crimson would be preferable to lynch today.

Also, has scum killed any converted Mensis players yet? I don't think they have. Why do we think that is?

Vote: roytheone

squidyj

it's possible, but noone else claimed converted for a while so either mensis was incredibly unlucky and kept converting the killed or people have failed to disclose their status in order for that to be the case.

Anyways I have a list of 3 names

zippedpinhead
Camjo-Z
Flame_AC

we need to lynch in this list, my vote is currently on camjo.

roytheone

Why are we seemingly assuming that Roy is town?

All that he has going for him is that he was converted earlier in the game, but there's no reason to think that scum couldn't have this superficial conversion just like town or the neutral could.

Freakinchair, your definitive 'definitely not HC' for voting on Ri'Orious when the tide was already starting to turn seems like you're giving too much credit. Remember, that happened on Day 1. You mention that he could have saved Mazre if he wanted, naturally, if he was scum he would not want to put his vote onto his scum partner Verelios and so he simply went with the non-HC player.

I'm also not really comfortable with how you are so certain that Squidy is town. In your vote post, the best thing you have is that Squidy voted Ri'Orious and Mazre on Day 1/2.

After those two good days, where in retrospect there were large bandwagons. Squidy went for Haly and was then the very last vote on JQK. Had to get in that good credit vote, right? Day 5 everyone went with the obvious target, though I was first to put the vote and reason down on that day.

And of course day 6 Squidy decided that Magnumboy was scum.

How does this clear him? We don't know for sure how the cop reported, if at all, and there could very easily be a godfather type role in this game.

I think Roy>Squidy>Crimson would be preferable to lynch today.

Also, has scum killed any converted Mensis players yet? I don't think they have. Why do we think that is?

Vote: roytheone

I see a lot of "reasons why person X isn't town for certain" but very few "reasons why person X is scum". You know what I think? I think you looked at this situation where we have three candidates people suspect, did the math and realized it doesn't work in your favor. Even if you manage to become the last person from those three to get lynched, you would still lose. So you are forced to create new suspects outside of those three. It's why you really liked that camjo theory about Crimson, one new suspect! Because that is what you need. At least four suspects in total. Three is too little. I think you are our final healing church member.

vote: Flame_AC

Flame_AC

Actually. I did make a case for why Squidy could be scum based on his voting record. Look at it again, it's not a strong case by any means. But it is very bad that since Day 2, he's mostly been on town bandwagons.

For Crimson, I don't think he's HC, instead Mensis. The idea of the converting gossip chat is a really cool idea and I think makes a lot of sense.

You're just not happy that I included you in my scum list, and I mean, you put a vote in on Ri'Orious, great job. That doesn't mean you're not scum like Freakinchair seems to theorize. I think it's very suspicious that no converted Mensis player has been killed, perhaps there's something more to it than we know? Maybe that's why no Mensis converted has been killed, it would reveal something Scum/Mensis doesn't want town to know.

Flame_AC

One other thing, you put forward that I need four suspects, not three.

I feel and have put forward three suspects, 2 for HC, 1 Mensis.

Since I need these 4 suspects to go down before me, why only put 3. Say I make it past these 3. What am I gonna do then? Come up with some random person, try and lynch Vanguard and say fake doctor?

roytheone

Actually. I did make a case for why Squidy could be scum based on his voting record. Look at it again, it's not a strong case by any means. But it is very bad that since Day 2, he's mostly been on town bandwagons.

For Crimson, I don't think he's HC, instead Mensis. The idea of the converting gossip chat is a really cool idea and I think makes a lot of sense.

You're just not happy that I included you in my scum list, and I mean, you put a vote in on Ri'Orious, great job. That doesn't mean you're not scum like Freakinchair seems to theorize. I think it's very suspicious that no converted Mensis player has been killed, perhaps there's something more to it than we know? Maybe that's why no Mensis converted has been killed, it would reveal something Scum/Mensis doesn't want town to know.

So your main argument for me being scum is that scum hasn't killed me yet? OK.

One other thing, you put forward that I need four suspects, not three.

I feel and have put forward three suspects, 2 for HC, 1 Mensis.

Since I need these 4 suspects to go down before me, why only put 3. Say I make it past these 3. What am I gonna do then? Come up with some random person, try and lynch Vanguard and say fake doctor?

If you get passed those three you would win. You need 4 suspects if you yourself are part of them. In order to win, you need 3 myslynches. So 3 suspect without you would be enough. Zipped, camjo and you will likely stay suspects, so you need at least one more suspect to have a shot at winning.

Flame_AC

So your main argument for me being scum is that scum hasn't killed me yet? OK.

If you get passed those three you would win. You need 4 suspects if you yourself are part of them. In order to win, you need 3 myslynches. So 3 suspect without you would be enough. Zipped, camjo and you will likely stay suspects, so you need at least one more suspect to have a shot at winning.

My main argument for you being scum is your rather poor voting record overall. Good vote on Ri'Orious not withstanding. I think that if Mensis was to convert you first off which they seemingly did, that alerts scum to the third party. As others are converted, you and your scum partners decide not to kill anyone converted for fear of what would come out if they did.

Basically, as a converted scum, there's something you don't want town to know when a converted Mensis player dies. As a result, you avoid converted Mensis players and simply pick off the others. Then once numbers get low, town won't want to throw all of their days away lynching each converted and will instead go to non-converted meaning your safe.

I also want to remind everybody of Roy's actions on Day 6 (5?) when he started off with the admitted lie to say he was de-converted and that we shouldn't worry about him. I still think his timing on that is suspect, right when a few of us were considering targeting one of the converted players, he was magically healed.

To his credit, Squidy called Roy out on the lie. As a whole, you being a converted scum makes the most sense to me and your drive for self-preservation and selective killings of non-Mensis only furthers my belief.

Also, thanks for correcting me on the count.

roytheone

My main argument for you being scum is your rather poor voting record overall. Good vote on Ri'Orious not withstanding. I think that if Mensis was to convert you first off which they seemingly did, that alerts scum to the third party. As others are converted, you and your scum partners decide not to kill anyone converted for fear of what would come out if they did.

Basically, as a converted scum, there's something you don't want town to know when a converted Mensis player dies. As a result, you avoid converted Mensis players and simply pick off the others. Then once numbers get low, town won't want to throw all of their days away lynching each converted and will instead go to non-converted meaning your safe.

I also want to remind everybody of Roy's actions on Day 6 (5?) when he started off with the admitted lie to say he was de-converted and that we shouldn't worry about him. I still think his timing on that is suspect, right when a few of us were considering targeting one of the converted players, he was magically healed.

To his credit, Squidy called Roy out on the lie. As a whole, you being a converted scum makes the most sense to me and your drive for self-preservation and selective killings of non-Mensis only furthers my belief.

Also, thanks for correcting me on the count.

But magnum died and that didn't reveal anything? Except that he was ordinary.

Flame_AC

Roy, I'm curious.

I've laid out my reason for thinking you could be scum based on voting record and kill motives. Why do you think I am, beyond me putting forth three candidates to lynch instead of myself. Is that all, after 8 Days, you can say about me?

Also, I now realize I left out Zipped from my list of three, might be best to replace Squidy with Zipped. Will have to look over.

Flame_AC

If neither of you are going to put a case forward. I might as well hammer and and get you all to the next day phase.

All of y'all left need to note Squidy coming in on an a bandwagon, same thing he's done since after day 2.

squidyj

If neither of you are going to put a case forward. I might as well hammer and and get you all to the next day phase.

All of y'all left need to note Squidy coming in on an a bandwagon, same thing he's done since after day 2.

your voting history is far from exemplary, got some spacing from other healing church members without ever hurting the healing church agenda, your predecessor was scummy as fuck. you haven't been super exceptional.

Flame_AC

your voting history is far from exemplary, got some spacing from other healing church members without ever hurting the healing church agenda, your predecessor was scummy as fuck. you haven't been super exceptional.

My predecessor was in the game for just over 1 day, that's hardly enough to form an opinion as some of y'all have seemed to have done.

Excepting the Day 1 vote when I wasn't playing.

Day 2, I was second earliest vote on Mazre, right after you. Hit Mensis.
Day 3, I was second earliest vote on JQK, longest person on him as well. Mensis again.
Day 4, I withheld my vote from JQK to stop a turbo, town then went in other direction. Still Mensis.
Day 5, I finally get JQK. Mensis.
Day 6, I go on Roy and then unvote to avoid turbo. Town then decides to mess it up and go with MickD.
Day 7, I'm going on Roy again. We'll see how it turns out.

Yeah. My voting record is so bad. Come on now. If Roy turns out to be scum as I suspect, I'll have been on scum every single day I've played. If that's not good enough...

If I hammered, it'd get you to Day 9 sooner and you can try and figure out who the last scum are again, with another day down the drain.

Flame_AC

And if we wanna include my predecessor's day 1, look at when he posted his vote.

When he voted, there was a whopping two votes on Ri'Orious. He deiced to go in a different direction because the wagon hadn't started to form and he wanted to get some answers out of a quiet player.

Hobo's last post of the game came when there where 4! votes on Ri'Orious. It was a simple plea to try and have Freakinchair answer some questions.

I'm sure if he was around he would have switched over to Ri'Orious. Would that have made it better, being a bandwagon vote?

I don't get how you can say Hobohodo's day 1 play makes a clear scum. He posted 4 times, the last of which before any serious bandwagon or voting shenanigans can truly have any merit.

Flame_AC

VOTE: zippedpinhead

I'm at a loss but I have to go with my next most likely. If we go for Flame_AC I'd be OK with that.

Zipped is okay for today, but I think Roy is the better target.

You think I'm more likely to be scum than Roy or Squidy?

Why? Look at voting records, posts throughout the day.

Camjo-Z

While possible (it would line up perfectly with magnum getting converted two nights ago), i think it is unlikely. That is mostly based looking at the discussion that led to me getting invited. Crimson was doubting between JQK and me as his last invite, and I would think that if Crimson was mensis, he would want someone in the chat that wasn't converted yet, not his teammate or someone that was already converted. Magnum even proposed Kalor which Crimson could easily jump on to invite a non-converted player, but he didn't.

Who else is it then? You outed with a conversion claim before anyone else which could have gotten you lynched then and there, so you probably aren't it. squidy was actively trying to kill off converted players not long ago. Flame and Zipped both voted against Mensis players when given the chance.

Crimson has never voted a Mensis player aside from the no-brainer bandwagon on D5 when johnny got caught red handed, and happens to have a power role that conveniently coincides with who's been getting converted. I don't see how it can't be them. In fact, I'm 100% sure. I was right about Mazre, I was right about weemad, I was right about johnny, I'm right now. Crimson is the last Mensis.

VOTE: CrimsonFist

squidyj

My predecessor was in the game for just over 1 day, that's hardly enough to form an opinion as some of y'all have seemed to have done.

Day 3, I was second earliest vote on JQK, longest person on him as well. Mensis again.
Day 4, I withheld my vote from JQK to stop a turbo, town then went in other direction. Still Mensis.
Day 6, I go on Roy and then unvote to avoid turbo. Town then decides to mess it up and go with MickD.

Yeah. My voting record is so bad. Come on now. If Roy turns out to be scum as I suspect, I'll have been on scum every single day I've played. If that's not good enough...

If I hammered, it'd get you to Day 9 sooner and you can try and figure out who the last scum are again, with another day down the drain.

I say he doesn't work against the healing church gameplan and he points to all the times he voted against mensis. compelling stuff, very compelling.

You misunderstand, your posting habits only indicate that you aren't mensis. You are still scum just likely healing church.

roytheone

Roy, I'm curious.

I've laid out my reason for thinking you could be scum based on voting record and kill motives. Why do you think I am, beyond me putting forth three candidates to lynch instead of myself. Is that all, after 8 Days, you can say about me?

Also, I now realize I left out Zipped from my list of three, might be best to replace Squidy with Zipped. Will have to look over.

You wanted to kill our vig, not because you didn't believe him, but because you didn't want a vig running around. You were very against the Weemad vote. You were quick to jump on my "easy" lynch train yesterday and pushed pretty hard for it. Today you try and create more suspects then the three we have now. And when called out, you come with some weird stuff about scum wanting to keep something about conversion secret. And it is funny you call out mine and squidyj voting record while yours is really, REALLY bad. Yeah, you voted on mensis a lot. But you never, NOT EVEN ONCE, put your vote on a church member. Looking through your posts, I didn't even found one where you attacked one of them.

Who else is it then? You outed with a conversion claim before anyone else which could have gotten you lynched then and there, so you probably aren't it. squidy was actively trying to kill off converted players not long ago. Flame and Zipped both voted against Mensis players when given the chance.

Crimson has never voted a Mensis player aside from the no-brainer bandwagon on D5 when johnny got caught red handed, and happens to have a power role that conveniently coincides with who's been getting converted. I don't see how it can't be them. In fact, I'm 100% sure. I was right about Mazre, I was right about weemad, I was right about johnny, I'm right now. Crimson is the last Mensis.

VOTE: CrimsonFist

If your hunch is right and Crimson is mensis that converts people by putting them in the gossip chat, that would be really, REALLY good for us. He said he can no longer invite anyone, so that would mean no more converting. Unless he lied about that but that would make him scummy as fuck if he suddenly could invite. Also, we would have only 1 converted+ 1 mensis member instead of 2 converted+ 1 mensis. The only way for him to win in this case would be to find a way to get rid of all the unconverted. And with chair as an unconverted, pretty much confirmed town that can kill at night, I see no way he could succeed in that. Especially not if we manage to kill the final healing church today and there will be no more scum NK.

Flame_AC

I just don't get y'all. I stuck with my target those days because I felt each person I was on was scum. Low and behold, I'm right. Sure, it would have been great for me had I decided to key in on someone else, but I stick by my staying on the people I felt were most likely to be scum. If you're going to lynch me on that... I dunno, it's nonsense.

It's not that hard to understand, my predecessor Hobohodo was out of the game before the scum target had 2/3 votes. Boy it sure would have been nice had he decided to randomly throw his vote at Ri'Orious before he dropped, but at that point in the game, the lynch was unlikely to happen. I wasn't in the game at that point. I come in Day 2 and go right after a scum, right after being correct there, I go on to another person and have to stay on him for 3! days to get him lynched. Now here we are, I'm on another person for 2 days straight, likely to be proven right again.

But sure, I have a "really, Really bad" voting record. If you think mine is bad, look at some other players in this game. I already talked about Squidy's trainwreck, I'll talk about yours next if you'd like Roy.

As for why I didn't hammer Squidy, I will before the day's over if we're not going anywhere, it seems like not everyone has posted.

On the vig point. Look how great the vig has turned out for us. We could have many more town players than we do right now had we taken out the vig when we had the chance. However, at this point it is a waste to try and lynch him as there are better suspects.

Also, if I wanted to Roy, I could have decided to keep my vote on you yesterday and put you 1(?) within hammer and someone else more then likely would have done that. At that time I felt it would be in everyone's best interests not to end the day quickly again, though now that was clearly a mistake.

I thought Hobohodo was scum and then you voted out mensis. I'm pretty sure your healing church. Your voting is consistent in its pro-church activities.

Flame_AC

What do Crimson and Vanguard have to say about this I wonder? Unvote or the day's going to end before they have any say.

Freakinchair, you could say some more too perhaps?

Flame_AC

I thought Hobohodo was scum and then you voted out mensis. I'm pretty sure your healing church. Your voting is consistent in its pro-church activities.

How did you think Hobo was scum in his 4-5 posts he made before he dropped out? All of his activity came from before the vote started to swing around, so you can't glean anything from there.

I already explained my voting, it's not pro-church. It's pro who i think was most likely to be scum at the time and I've been right the entire time.

Zipped spent quite a while tunnelling Hobo, starting on day 1, before switching to ohnny for a bit. He did bring up Ri'Orius a bit on day 1, but it doesn't seem like a legitimate push for him. Seems like the Hobo tunnel started due to an inactivity/fluff vote right at the start of day 1 too.

Currently feeling a Zipped lynch today over a Flame one.

Also been through Camjo's posts, and aside from a lot of day 1 fluff, he was pushing for lynches of Mazre and Weemad. He did defend Verelios a bit, but doing that whilst also going after Weemad. I guess HC would have realised that they couldn't coast on that vague role claim forever, but he was pretty in favour of that lynch even before the claim anyway.

On the gossip chat: The gossip is called Oedon Chapel, anyone in there can see that. That's about the towniest location you can get flavourwise. Plus, as Roy has said, inviting him after he'd been converted would have been a waste if the gossip was Mensis, especially with the role only being 4 shot, and one of the people I invited having died (and I don't get another invite if that happens).

Vote: Zippedpinhead

Also, since we apparently have a town roleblocker still, I would suggest Freak not take a shot tonight incase he accidentally hits them.

Camjo-Z

If your hunch is right and Crimson is mensis that converts people by putting them in the gossip chat, that would be really, REALLY good for us. He said he can no longer invite anyone, so that would mean no more converting.

OK, I still think Crimson is Mensis but admittedly maf is probably a better target right now.

As for the two people with a train going for them... purely based on voting records, both of them have avoided voting for any maf. A point against Flame is that Kris was going after Hobohodo mostly unprovoked much like he did with Verelios, but a point against Zipped is that he's trying to use Hobo's meager 6 posts (that really weren't that scummy IMO) as justification for voting him for two straight days and continuing to be suspicious of Flame.

I'm gonna have to go with Flame. It's hard to look past Kris' weird fixation with Hobohodo on D1. It really feels like he was going for a quick zerg rush win against Hobo by getting everyone to leap onboard a D1 train without having to think too hard, and then when Hobo ended up being too inactive to make sense for a vote he had to switch to his other target Freakinchair - and then when that didn't work due to a vig claim, his third target Verelios.

VOTE: Flame_AC

Flame_AC

OK, I still think Crimson is Mensis but admittedly maf is probably a better target right now.

As for the two people with a train going for them... purely based on voting records, both of them have avoided voting for any maf. A point against Flame is that Kris was going after Hobohodo mostly unprovoked much like he did with Verelios, but a point against Zipped is that he's trying to use Hobo's meager 6 posts (that really weren't that scummy IMO) as justification for voting him for two straight days and continuing to be suspicious of Flame.

I'm gonna have to go with Flame. It's hard to look past Kris' weird fixation with Hobohodo on D1. It really feels like he was going for a quick zerg rush win against Hobo by getting everyone to leap onboard a D1 train without having to think too hard, and then when Hobo ended up being too inactive to make sense for a vote he had to switch to his other target Freakinchair - and then when that didn't work due to a vig claim, his third target Verelios.

VOTE: Flame_AC

But don't you remember Kristoffer saying that that was a ruse and that I wasn't in his role PM? The only way you think Kris is right is if you believe that I'm Mensis, in which case... I don't know what to say other than look at the facts.

Camjo-Z

But don't you remember Kristoffer saying that that was a ruse and that I wasn't in his role PM? The only way you think Kris is right is if you believe that I'm Mensis, in which case... I don't know what to say other than look at the facts.

Are you talking about this post?

It was a ruse. I just wanted to see what fires this would light.

Unvote: Hobohodo
Vote: Haly

Because he proceeds to vote Hobo again in his next post and then pushes Haly to vote for Hobo in the post after that.

roytheone

I have to agree with flame here. I assume Kristoffer his other target would be Mensis, and I am pretty sure flame isn't Mensis.

Anyway, I really want to hear some thoughts from vanguard before the day ends. He will probably die very soon and he hasn't really given many thoughts about who is scum.

Flame_AC

Basically. If you're gonna lynch me Camjo based on Kristoffer's post. You must think I'm Mensis as that's the only possibility given Kristoffer's role. Still going to vote me now? Look at my record and compare it others on the block.

I wanna hear more from Crimson, Vanguard, and Freakinchair.

Camjo-Z

Basically. If you're gonna lynch me Camjo based on Kristoffer's post. You must think I'm Mensis as that's the only possibility given Kristoffer's role. Still going to vote me now? Look at my record and compare it others on the block.

Kris went after Hobo for a reason, and nothing about Kris' role says he can't have multiple maf targets.

squidyj

so you don't believe in hammering yourself anymore and now you want to mount as vigorous a defense as you can. Not that suggesting to hammer yourself so late in the game was a good move for town to suggest anyways. You're all over the map and your defense to "he could easily be HC" is "LOOK GUYS, I'M NOT MENSIS". I'm very comfortable with lynching you today.

Flame_AC

If you look at the votes Squidy, though I know you wouldn't want to do that. I earlier couldn't hammer because it takes 5 for majority, with my vote we would have gone to 3. Not enough to hammer. I think I'm at 4 now, but I don't wanna hurt town like you do.

I don't know how I'm supposed to defend myself when I've been consistent throughout the game. I haven't hopped around on targets to go with the flow of the bandwagon like others have, instead I've stuck to my targets. You're only upset that a HC member didn't cross my path.

TO those wondering why I wasn't on with the Weemad lynch, just look at my play throuhout the game. I stick to one target and now that is apparently a bad thing, even when I'm right. I'd hate to see the lynch train had I bee on town all game like some others here.

squidyj

If you look at the votes Squidy, though I know you wouldn't want to do that. I earlier couldn't hammer because it takes 5 for majority, with my vote we would have gone to 3. Not enough to hammer. I think I'm at 4 now, but I don't wanna hurt town like you do.

I don't know how I'm supposed to defend myself when I've been consistent throughout the game. I haven't hopped around on targets to go with the flow of the bandwagon like others have, instead I've stuck to my targets. You're only upset that a HC member didn't cross my path.

TO those wondering why I wasn't on with the Weemad lynch, just look at my play throuhout the game. I stick to one target and now that is apparently a bad thing, even when I'm right. I'd hate to see the lynch train had I bee on town all game like some others here.

so you couldn't hammer but you threatened to hammer when you couldn't hammer because? Did you even look at the vote before you made your threat?

I didn't think the vote was 1-off on you to begin with but your reaction to it was anti-town and your further reactions have made it incoherent and highly suspicious.

Flame_AC

so you couldn't hammer but you threatened to hammer when you couldn't hammer because? Did you even look at the vote before you made your threat?

I didn't think the vote was 1-off on you to begin with but your reaction to it was anti-town and your further reactions have made it incoherent and highly suspicious.

Nope, but I knew with my vote I'd be close.

Yeah, sure. I'm incoherent because I'm trying to make sure town doesn't make a mistake. Sorry. I've laid out why I'm town again and again and no one wants to bite. I don't know if you're a good HC/Mensis member or your just unable to see that there are better targets than me. Lynch Roy/Zipped/Crimson today. If that person doesn't end up as scum, lynch me tomorrow.

Crimson for Mensis, Roy or Zipped for HC. I feel more strongly about Roy, personally.

The reason I'm not writing much is because I'm actually at a loss. I... I've been broken this game. I've murdered so many townspeople. This last day/night was the worst case scenario. I honestly don't know who to go with.

Camjo-Z

Just out of curiosity, where does a no lynch put us in terms of time for scum to win. Do we gain an extra phase?

Assuming there are consistently two kills per day (lynch and nightkill), we would technically get an extra day phase by no lynching, but the lack of investigative roles means that maf has no incentive to nightkill if we no lynch, so it'd be pointless. Also, prolonging the game gives Mensis more time to convert.

Flame_AC

Assuming there are consistently two kills per day (lynch and nightkill), we would technically get an extra day phase by no lynching, but the lack of investigative roles means that maf has no incentive to nightkill if we no lynch, so it'd be pointless. Also, prolonging the game gives Mensis more time to convert.

Fair enough.

Since you're here. You really think I'm more likely to be scum than Roy/Zipped?

Camjo-Z

Fair enough.

Since you're here. You really think I'm more likely to be scum than Roy/Zipped?

What I said before remains true, I don't think Kris tried to get Hobo killed for no reason. Leading a lynch on a random townie D1 when your ultimate goal is to lynch a few specific players as fast as possible would make no sense.

Flame_AC

What I said before remains true, I don't think Kris tried to get Hobo killed for no reason. Leading a lynch on a random townie D1 when your ultimate goal is to lynch a few specific players as fast as possible would make no sense.

Right, I understand your argument. But by that logic, I must be Mensis. Kristoffer's role gives mention of the three different factions and has an associated target and consequence if found by that faction.

We know the Healing Church target already. That leaves Mensis and town as the other options. Don't you think I could have been his town target if you think I was one of them?

His goal was to lynch Verelios and probably two other people.

If your case is on Kristoffer's role, I'm Mensis or town.

What do you think?

Top Bottom