• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

big_z

Defiled Chalice:

Keeper of the Old Lords (Layer 1) - 1st attempt
Watch Dog of the Old Lords (Layer 2) - 1st attempt
Amygdala (Layer 3) - I am struggle at over 30+ attempts and no win

So many OHK attacks :(

I am able to get one visceral off, but never see another, even when I attack his face only during the first 2 phases. What gives?

You're nigh a beast of the field, but here you are, treading a measure with the gods.

Oh Amygdala, oh Amygdala...
Have mercy on the poor bastard...

easy way to kill that pos.

-weapon extended at all times
-do not lock the camera
-run to the tip of the tail where it looks like a fork and stick to it.
-Amygdala will attack and rotate a bit in the process. do one R1 attack. its only about 100 damage but every little bit counts. always stick to the tail.
-if Amygdala jumps stand still and charge your R2 attack right away. it wont hurt you when it lands and you should be able to hit its head and get 1000ish points of damage. you only get one shot to land the hit then must quickly run back to the tail.
-repeat this until the last 1/3 of its health. at this point you still use the same tactics but Amygdala jumps away from you so you'll have to chase it down to attack but you can get a few hits in each time.

the only attack you have to worry about using this method is the multi punch under the legs. typically its avoidable but ive noticed the hit boxes can be garbage at times and screw you over. its a one hit kill if you don't have a full life bar or are under leveled so always stay full health no matter what.

Soulhouf

Had this Wile E. Coyote fall last night where the gargoyle fell to its death and I followed it.

CEqgRMzW0AMoBug.jpg:orig

Bloodborne has some funny situations for such a dark game.

Is there any reason I need to complete Lower Loran Chalice? Don't feel like fighting Abhorrent Beast again since I just beat him a few moments earlier in the chalice before.

I just moved on to Defiled Chalice.

Edit: My life bar...wow

benjammin

Hmm... Easier parries? Why is this? I understand the idea of getting a visceral in as he buffs, but only for the purpose of ushering in phase 2 with a big health hit.

If you interrupt his buff, then he doesn't get that weird bullet shield that the buff gives him. You can still parry him either way, but I believe you have to be much closer if you don't interrupt his buff. If you do then you can hang back in mid range and shoot him without worrying about your timing being perfect.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Being a high level doesn't really help against Defiled Watchdog because even with 50 Vit and HP runes you still get two shotted. You just have to learn the best way to fight it safely.

If it allows you to make an extra mistake and recover, then its worth it. That goes from fighting the lowliest scrub mob in the game to the hardest bosses like in Defiled.

My point is that not everyone learns as fast as, or has a peak level of skill the same as everyone else. However adding extra levels acts as an equalizer for this. Particularly because of how bloood vials always restore a fixed percentage of health, stacking Vit is never a bad idea.

To be perfectly honest, it seems more "legit" to me to farm a bunch of levels and try again, rather than calling for a collaborator if a boss is pissing you off.

nOoblet16

Jesus Christ fuck those brainsuckers in upper cathedral ward with their constantly homing shots in narrow hallways that take 3 insight and 90% of my health in one go.

The game has just taken a turn for the worse for me since Yahrnam with enemy and encounter design that are just not fair. Quite unlike the tough but fair attitude of the previous part of the game. Why do you have to make me run through and area where half of the oath is blocked by weird geometry and the other half by buffed up enemies while there's an amygdala that can either grab me or shoot lasers at me. And the three hunters one of who has 10,000 ways to hit you with the tonitrus, guns that take a large chunk of health and flamesprayer. It becomes kind of cheap when fast enemies have high stats for their multiple weapons that have more abilities than yours and you barely do any damage to them.

Basically I am not enjoying it. The art design is kind of unappealing as well since now it has become a bug feast instead of the Gothic look it had.

If it allows you to make an extra mistake and recover, then its worth it. That goes from fighting the lowliest scrub mob in the game to the hardest bosses like in Defiled.

My point is that not everyone learns as fast as, or has a peak level of skill the same as everyone else. However adding extra levels acts as an equalizer for this. Particularly because of how bloood vials always restore a fixed percentage of health, stacking Vit is never a bad idea.

To be perfectly honest, it seems more "legit" to me to farm a bunch of levels and try again, rather than calling for a collaborator if a boss is pissing you off.

Yeah, but I wasn't saying I needed the extra levels, I was saying doing Pthumeru 1 right after BSB at 25-30 makes it play like the Defiled one.

I know people are correcting me about the "not getting one shot makes a difference" but I suspect I would have been getting one shotted had I not leveled Vit this early (it was doing more of my percentage of my lifebar than it was in Defiled) so I still feel it was a similar scenario in that regard as well.

danthefan

Jesus Christ fuck those brainsuckers in upper cathedral ward with their constantly homing shots in narrow hallways that take 3 insight and 90% of my health in one go.

The game has just taken a turn for the worse for me since Yahrnam with enemy and encounter design that are just not fair. Quite unlike the tough but fair attitude of the previous part of the game. Why do you have to make me run through and area where half of the oath is blocked by weird geometry and the other half by buffed up enemies while there's an amygdala that can either grab me or shoot lasers at me. And the three hunters one of who has 10,000 ways to hit you with the tonitrus, guns that take a large chunk of health and flamesprayer. It becomes kind of cheap when fast enemies have high stats for their multiple weapons that have more abilities than yours and you barely do any damage to them.

Basically I am not enjoying it. The art design is kind of unappealing as well since now it has become a bug feast instead of the Gothic look it had.

Yeah I hated those guys. I got hit by one then before I could get up got hit again. Didn't really care about the insight but had no chance to not die. Good thing is it's a very short section of the game so push through.

Soulhouf

A protip for those who are struggling in the Defiled dungeon because they get oneshot: learn how to dodge without rolling. Remember that when you get hit in a roll you take more damage which makes almost every attack kill you in one hit.
You can play it safe and have a better chance to survive that way.

git gud :p Use the Destiny method run past everything. Use the environment and AI pattern to your advantages. But personally I can see why the Unseen Village would sucks for players. Never had a issue myself.

nOoblet16

git gud :p Use the Destiny method run past everything. Use the environment and AI pattern to your advantages. But personally I can see why the Unseen Village would sucks for players. Never had a issue myself.
I had already finished Yahargul by the time I wrote that post.

The problem is why should I be running past everything ? The game teaches you to take one enemy at a time and dodge, counter etc and now suddenly wants me to run past them. Even when I do run past them the hunters will follow me until I manage to kill them which is when they die permanently. What I am saying is that people say a lot of part in these games are trial and error when they actually aren't as there are clues and ways to avoid making it so. This place on the other hand really is trial and error.

As for the respawning enemies, in Dark Souls' catacombs it was different because Necromancers would not buff up the enemy attack and defense and they didn't have as many enemies in one area as here.

Anyways fuck those brainsuckers again, homing attacks in narrow hallway that bind you..is not cool.

The problem is why should I be running past everything ? The game teaches you to take one enemy at a time and dodge, counter etc and now suddenly wants me to run past them. Even when I do run past them the hunters will follow me until I manage to kill them which is when they die permanently. What I am saying is that people say a lot of part in these games are trial and error when they actually aren't as there are clues and ways to avoid making it so. This place on the other hand really is trial and error.

As for the respawning enemies, in Dark Souls' catacombs it was different because Necromancers would not buff up the enemy attack and defense and they didn't have as many enemies in one area as here.

Anyways fuck those brainsuckers again, homing attacks in narrow hallway that bind you..is not cool.
You sure those 3 hunters follow you? Inside the building yes but outside the building no. Well the game does not give you any indication of how to play besides the tools that are offer to assist you in achieving victory.

But yes those brainsuckers do suck haha

I hated those Brainsuckers too, from what I remembered I used some Bolt Paper on my and just battered them into submission but they are a real pain, wait till you get to
Mensis and those utter scumbags that Frenzy you.

IronRinn

I actually finished this this weekend, making it the first Souls game I've completed. Started out hating it but wound up really liking it overall. Started NG and it's crazy how easy I find CB and Gascoigne now. Not sure if I'm going to go for the three Chalice Dungeon trophies I have left.

nOoblet16

You sure those 3 hunters follow you? Inside the building yes but outside the building no. Well the game does not give you any indication of how to play besides the tools that are offer to assist you in achieving victory.

But yes those brainsuckers do suck haha
They can follow you outside the building in either direction, i.e.the side with the box of corpses and the side that leads to the lamp including the lamp room. I had to fight the beast claw dude and the tonitrus dude in the lamp room as they both followed me but luckily the tonitrus dude got stuck next to the door and didn't came in until I was done with the claw guy.

I hated those Brainsuckers too, from what I remembered I used some Bolt Paper on my and just battered them into submission but they are a real pain, wait till you get to
Mensis and those utter scumbags that Frenzy you.
Damaging them is not an issue as they can be killed once hit relatively easily, the issue is their constant homing attacks that bind you and the fact that they actually run at you from across the room to suck insight.

And I am already at that part in the spoiler.

They can follow you outside the building in either direction, i.e.the side with the boxes of corpses and the side that leads to the lamp including the lamp room.

Hmm maybe I should have worded that better. The 3 hunters will follow you for a set amount outside. If you go into the alley way, they will follow you down the stairs and into the circle area. Afterwards when they reach the circle area before it narrows again, they will back inside unless you keep them aggro on you. You can keep 1 aggro on you while the other 2 go back inside. Personally its really hard to attempt to fight all 3 at once.

nOoblet16

Hmm maybe I should have worded that better. The 3 hunters will follow you for a set amount outside. If you go into the alley way, they will follow you down the stairs and into the circle area. Afterwards when they reach the circle area before it narrows again, they will back inside unless you keep them aggro on you. You can keep 1 aggro on you while the other 2 go back inside. Personally its really hard to attempt to fight all 3 at once.
See the problem with luring them outside is the boxes and the shooters with a bell woman. When you play it the first few times it's impossible to know about that because you are being chased into an area full of buffed up enemies with projectiles and these vicious things that you've never seen before (all of which you can all kill easily one by one once you know where they are and especially because now you don't have three hunters chasing and shooting at you, and one of them has a canon)...and that's what I mean when I said trial and error design. If you go back to the lamp where you came from they will follow you right into the room with the lamp.

See the problem with luring them outside is the boxes and the shooters with a bell woman. When you play it the first few times it's impossible to know about that because you are being chased into an area full of enemies...and that's what I mean wheb I said trial and error design. If you go back to the lamp where you came from they will follow you right into the room with the lamp.
I know what area you meant, I meant the other door :p Not the door you came from or the front door. But the side door. yeah it can be a lot of trial and error. But that's science itself!

nOoblet16

I know what area you meant, I meant the other door :p Not the door you came from or the front door. But the side door. yeah it can be a lot of trial and error. But that's science itself!
Side door can only be opened from outside I think. The reason why it's bugging me is because souls game fans will be the first to say that there is no trial and error involved in the games and then I experience shit like this and I just have to disagree.

Anyways, you know what was another annoying bit? I got invaded while I was at the part where you have to run past the laser amygdalabeam amygdala and the invader was right there underneath the amygdala with the rest of the mob....and he had a canon.

Side door can only be opened from outside I think.

You know what was another annoying bit? I got invaded while I was at the part where you have to run past the laser amygdalabeam amygdala and the invader was right there underneath the amygdala with the rest of the mob....and he had a canon.
Didn't unlock it from before? Does it stay unlock hmm I wonder now. Fair enough to I see what you mean if you didn't unlock the door from before. Well shame on me for not considering the door being locked :p Did you ring the bell? No one can invade unless 1) you ring the beckoning bell 2) 2 areas of the game 3) ringing the sinister bell. Yeah I know what you mean. Some invaders can be "considerate" but some can be pricks. Luck of the draw.

nOoblet16

I didn't unlock it in Hypogeon Gaol because I never noticed it.

I was playing with a friend that time...so yea the beckoning bell was on. About inconsiderate invaders, in cainhurst when you have to walk on those ledges on the rooftops while going to the boss there was this asshole who was hiding around the corner of one of these circular ledges (the ones where you have to walk around them). Bugger was already transformed and was waiting for me...soon as he sees me he does this scream attack that sends a shockwave that pushes me off the ledge.

Artex

Banned
Question about Arianna's quest line:

-I have both her and the nun in the chapel
-I have accepted Arianna's blood already before the nun got there.
-Rom is now dead, and Arianna is now complaining about something being wrong
-The nun laughs crazily if I try and talk to her.

I don't want the nun to kill Arianna. Am I in danger of this happening right now? What should I do, should I kill the nun just to be safe or does that cause other problems? What is the next event trigger (i think completing mensis but I'm not sure?)

I don't want the nun to kill Arianna. Am I in danger of this happening right now? What should I do, should I kill the nun just to be safe or does that cause other problems? What is the next event trigger (i think completing mensis but I'm not sure?)

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, I had them both and Arianna's storyline played out without any problems, the nun was laughing as well so you should be all good.

nOoblet16

If Arianna is alive then unless you take her blood two more times, she will be fine. Either do not accept any more blood (which you cant anyway since she is weak and wont gice it to you) or just take Adella's blood.

gunbo13

Try the Blade of Mercy and the scythe.
Seconded. BoM and BB are so much fun.
2 - The jump from NG to NG+ has ALWAYS been too big in the souls games, i understand that from NG+ to NG++, that the jump isnt as big but the huge increase in enemy HP really hurts the replay factor for me. I like that enemies have different powers in NG+ in what i have seen so far, but bosses just take ages to kill and are damn difficult.
The jump from NG to NG+ is minor compared to NG+ to NG++. NG+ is basically enemies that hit closer to chalice dungeon level and bosses the same. The only difference is that the bosses do seem to have even more hp then chalice, as you pointed out. However, I obliterated all the bosses in NG+ for two reasons a) Fought them in chalice dungeons with the same type of spec so I have strats b) They don't hit much harder. Did you go through the chalice dungeons by any chance?

NG++ basically says, you played the NG+ version tuned closer to chalice levels, now we are going to make enemies hit way harder. The bosses don't scale that much from NG+ to NG++, so they stay chalice challenge level. Yet "some" normal enemies hit like damn trucks. Watch a stupid rotted corpse take 70% of your life bar and say that NG+ to NG++ is minimal. Anyway, aside from the stupid hunter who only killed me with his damn 95%+ viscerals NG++ isn't that bad. You just are going to curse the gameplay quite a bit cause all BS deaths will happen at that level. My best example is in Yahar'gul. I'm fighting a group of 5-6 witches and using BoM, so I have to move around. I get stuck on like a pebble and literally can't move. Like my feet were in quicksand, so obviously two stabs come in and I'm dead. Snake parasites also become super boring cause you just can't get close to them. And their normal head attacks track, so you can't move around effectively. So with BoM and limited range, you just R2 then backstep, repeat. It's boring but what else can you do when they take 90% health on a single head attack? They also do even more damage if they grab you, I think even possibly a one-shot with 50 vit.
Side door can only be opened from outside I think. The reason why it's bugging me is because souls game fans will be the first to say that there is no trial and error involved in the games and then I experience shit like this and I just have to disagree.
You can cheap out all three hunters with visercals, running far away, and then do it again. You go down the left side of the stairs (facing the opening to the outside) and loop around to take out the first one. Then take out the middle one. The last one can be done using the opening to the outside and sneaking behind.

I was able to fight all three at once in NG+ and take them out. So it isn't trial and error in that regard, you just have to outplay them. As for NG++, I dealt with 2 and then 1. 3 was too much, they hit really hard in NG++.

Soulhouf

NG++ basically says, you played the NG+ version tuned closer to chalice levels, now we are going to make enemies hit way harder. The bosses don't scale that much from NG+ to NG++, so they stay chalice challenge level. Yet "some" normal enemies hit like damn trucks. Watch a stupid rotted corpse take 70% of your life bar and say that NG+ to NG++ is minimal. Anyway, aside from the stupid hunter who only killed me with his damn 95%+ viscerals NG++ isn't that bad. You just are going to curse the gameplay quite a bit cause all BS deaths will happen at that level. My best example is in Yahar'gul. I'm fighting a group of 5-6 witches and using BoM, so I have to move around. I get stuck on like a pebble and literally can't move. Like my feet were in quicksand, so obviously two stabs come in and I'm dead. Snake parasites also become super boring cause you just can't get close to them. And their normal head attacks track, so you can't move around effectively. So with BoM and limited range, you just R2 then backstep, repeat. It's boring but what else can you do when they take 90% health on a single head attack? They also do even more damage if they grab you, I think even possibly a one-shot with 50 vit

You know that they are very easy to parry right? Since they attack constantly in every direction, you don't even need to time your shot, making them probably the easiest enemies to parry in the entire game.
With that said, my advice once you get used to the combat system: learn how to fight without locking on. It makes the fights a lot easier. The only exception is when you parry.

I had to speedrun NG++ to get something I forgot and I did notice bosses being much harder M
ergo's
W
et
N
urse
is suddenly a huge threat wut

Adaren

The Brainsuckers are very weak to Thrust damage. Take them out quickly with Thrust attacks, and use the terrain to block their homing attacks if you don't get the jump on them.

Didn't really have a big problem with the three hunters. I backstab-visceraled one right off the bat and finished off the other two with parries and backing up around the stairwells. Took me two or three tries, but nothing unreasonable.

gunbo13

You know that they are very easy to parry right? Since they attack constantly in every direction, you don't even need to time your shot, making them probably the easiest enemies to parry in the entire game.
With that said, my advice once you get used to the combat system: learn how to fight without locking on. It makes the fights a lot easier. The only exception is when you parry.
I don't parry with BoM except on bosses and enemies like executioners. Otherwise, there is no point using the weapon. Trust me, by now, I am more then used to the combat system. I'm working on perfecting it from all types of angles.

EDIT:
If you didn't notice, this is NG++ stuff as well...

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I am probably going to stop playing the game after I beat the final two bosses and not go for the platinum.

I just do not believe I have the health, sanity or will to try and go through those chalice dungeons.

Of course, I am assuming that I can beat the final bosses. Being overleveled by no means makes the game easy it does however, give you some margin of error in the boss fights, but that margin of error is supposedly zero in the dungeons. Given my pathetic ability to dodge attacks, it's probably better to not try.

Oh well, had a blast in the game.

Korosenai

I beat the Abhorrent Beast in the Ailing Loran dungeon last night on my third try. Felt so satisfying, but now I'm on the defiled chalice.... Im scared.

gunbo13

I am probably going to stop playing the game after I beat the final two bosses and not go for the platinum.
I don't understand why even getting a platinum matters, I will probably never get one except by accident. Just play what is fun and satisfying.

I do recommend the chalice dungeons though if you haven't started them. It's a grind at first but opens up to be enjoyable.

EL CUCO

I beat the Abhorrent Beast in the Ailing Loran dungeon last night on my third try. Felt so satisfying, but now I'm on the defiled chalice.... Im scared.
I cleared layer 2 of Defiled yesterday. Alot easier than I expected. Just have to single out enemies, and stick and move. For me personally, the biggest threat has been those (as my son and I call them) "Crazy Ladies" that have that horrible scream and rush dual wielding swords. If they combo you, it's a wrap. Probably the only enemy I've died to consistently lol

I'll see what layer 3 has to offer tonight.

Soulhouf

I don't parry with BoM except on bosses and enemies like executioners. Otherwise, there is no point using the weapon. Trust me, by now, I am more then used to the combat system. I'm working on perfecting it from all types of angles.

EDIT:
If you didn't notice, this is NG++ stuff as well...

Either you parry or get another weapon with a better reach. BoM isn't perfect and there are a few situations where you better not use it.

Right now I have a character in NG+5, level 76 and I'm doing fine (bless the Saw Cleaver, one of the few weapons that are fitted for every situation in this game).

joecanada

I cleared layer 2 of Defiled yesterday. Alot easier than I expected. Just have to single out enemies, and stick and move. For me personally, the biggest threat has been those (as my son and I call them) "Crazy Ladies" that have that horrible scream and rush dual wielding swords. If they combo you, it's a wrap. Probably the only enemy I've died to consistently lol

I'll see what layer 3 has to offer tonight.

ya they are one of those enemies that can walk right through your attacks. when you see them guarding a lever you basically wait to counter... no rushing them. rather see the big fat goblins anyday.

gunbo13

Either you parry or get another weapon with a better reach. BoM isn't perfect and there are a few situations where you better not use it.
For first play-through, that is fine. But I'm playing honest in NG++ beyond. So it's BoM, BoM, or BoM. I don't see any point to using cat & mouse gameplay after NG+. The combat system has enough weight that I'm exploring it akin to say Darksiders 2 level. This can't be done with DS games. My goal isn't to beat the game repeatedly for the sake of it.

EL CUCO

ya they are one of those enemies that can walk right through your attacks. when you see them guarding a lever you basically wait to counter... no rushing them. rather see the big fat goblins anyday.
I learned that the hard way. I stopped trying to parry them. Now I just dodge and wait for a good moment to counter...and back up again. Definitely can't get greedy on them.

I just cannot beat the Watchdog in the defiled dungeon. Even though I'm well over levelled. Maybe just an off day. Any tips? Or people who want to help me out via a summon.

There is no shame in parrying with BoM. It's what the one handed form is for. Not every enemy just lets you sit there and hit it so parrying is useful for them.

gunbo13

There is no shame in parrying with BoM. It's what the one handed form is for. Not every enemy just lets you sit there and hit it so parrying is useful for them.
I run two-hand 95% of the time. I only parry to take out some bosses or if I don't want to waste my time on certain enemies. It's a manufactured challenge, same with my church gear. I wanted to fight the stupid RE4 head craps honest. Unfortunately it became R2 + back dodge. Again, this isn't about just killing but exploring the combat system.

EDIT:
Oh and one-hand + gunshots for dogs. I hate the fucking dogs.

EL CUCO

I just cannot beat the Watchdog in the defiled dungeon. Even though I'm well over levelled. Maybe just an off day. Any tips? Or people who want to help me out via a summon.
What weapon are you using? I had extended Ludwig and would bait him to bite me. Everytime he'd miss with a swoop bite, I would hit him with an R1 swing to his face. The key is to stay locked on and recognize his attacks. He telegraphs them alot, so it's easy to learn them. When he spits up the fire pool, rush in quick to his side and charge R2, then back up for the AoE.

Also, I noticed he wouldn't charge as much when I was baiting him. Basically its his deadliest move because it one shots you, so learn to identify it. I think he pats his feet, just prior.

I run two-hand 95% of the time. I only parry to take out some bosses or if I don't want to waste my time on certain enemies. It's a manufactured challenge, same with my church gear. I wanted to fight the stupid RE4 head craps honest. Unfortunately it became R2 + back dodge. Again, this isn't about just killing but exploring the combat system.

EDIT:
Oh and one-hand + gunshots for dogs. I hate the fucking dogs.
BoM is honestly more of a pvp weapon due to its heavy 1v1 oriented moveset.

Parrying is also really fun to try to nail consistently and is a core part of the game.

What weapon are you using? I had extended Ludwig and would bait him to bite me. Everytime he'd miss with a swoop bite, I would hit him with an R1 swing to his face. The key is to stay locked on and recognize his attacks. He telegraphs them alot, so it's easy to learn them. When he spits up the fire pool, rush in quick to his side and charge R2, then back up for the AoE.

Also, I noticed he wouldn't charge as much when I was baiting him. Basically its his deadliest move because it one shots you, so learn to identify it. I think he pats his feet, just prior.

Using Ludwig. I almost had him couple of times. But he one shot me both times with a jumping charge attack.

Finally beat the game this weekend. Needless to say I'm pretty damn disappointed with the ending, and it kind of made me like the game less. I think I had the same feeling when I played Dark Souls after I failed to complete the Solaire quest. These games are way too damn obtuse for their own good. I failed to complete any NPC quests, and the only reason I got the "good" ending was because someone spoiled something on the OT threads here. If it hadn't been for that I would have never gotten the good ending. Also, I failed to realize you could use the thing that drops from Vicar Amelia to obtain a gem. Like how in the hell are you suppose to know shit like that.

Finally, I've been watching youtube videos and reading the lore thread here on GAF, and find that pretty much everyone is talking out of their ass when it comes to what actually happened in the game. I think the next Soul game I play, I'm just going to take it as an exercise in beating enemies, and forget about the story like I did with Demon's Souls.

nOoblet16

You can cheap out all three hunters with visercals, running far away, and then do it again. You go down the left side of the stairs (facing the opening to the outside) and loop around to take out the first one. Then take out the middle one. The last one can be done using the opening to the outside and sneaking behind.

I was able to fight all three at once in NG+ and take them out. So it isn't trial and error in that regard, you just have to outplay them. As for NG++, I dealt with 2 and then 1. 3 was too much, they hit really hard in NG++.

By the time you get to NG+ you already know how to deal with them or atleast know what's in that area. It's trial and error because the first time you go in you don't even know that there are three hunters in the room and that outside you have a whole range of enemies waiting full with buffs and projectiles while the three of them aggro on you.

When I said arguments, I was referring to pictures like this that people post.
It's obviously not true in this case as like I said, there were no "clues".

Top Bottom