• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

Manu

"Mr. Logarius, it's time for your vasectomy."

SUfGzAJ.gif

Are there people near Level 243 for some Co-op? I'd like a few Vermins to get the items from the new NPC but for that I'd need to help people around there.

So I tried to joining the league in the forbidden woods. There was a hostile hunter there when I spawned and he attacked Valtr as I was talking to him and now they are both hostile. Is this permanent? It would suck if I could not join,

So I tried to joining the league in the forbidden woods. There was a hostile hunter there when I spawned and he attacked Valtr as I was talking to him and now they are both hostile. Is this permanent? It would suck if I could not join,

If Valtr is aggro not much you can do but kill him or go to NG+. Weird that the hunter aggrod him, you sure you didnt accidently hit him a couple times while fighting the NPC?

Still haven't decided on trying to run a new character quick to get to the point where the DLC will be available or using my current NG+ character to wade in that far to access it.

Any suggestions?

I'm intrigued by a bloodtinge build and the chikage/evelyn, but I don't know that I want to start a new character and take down Logarius again.

Positive I just ran up to him and started the conversation and the hunter walked up behind us and hit both of us.

Well that sucks. Yea not much you can do but kill him now. No worries though ranking up in the covenant just gives some new dialogue
gesture
and
helmet.
. Idk if killing him affects anything in the DLC though.

Still haven't decided on trying to run a new character quick to get to the point where the DLC will be available or using my current NG+ character to wade in that far to access it.

Any suggestions?

I'm intrigued by a bloodtinge build and the chikage/evelyn, but I don't know that I want to start a new character and take down Logarius again.

The DLC is quite early and the DLC weapons requires around 15-20 str/skill/arcane stats

Well that sucks. Yea not much you can do but kill him now. No worries though ranking up in the covenant just gives some new dialogue
gesture
and
helmet.
. Idk if killing him affects anything in the DLC though.

Man I have the worst luck with NPC's in this game lol. First Eileen and now this.

The DLC is quite early and the DLC weapons requires around 15-20 str/skill/arcane stats

Hrmm...

Sounds like, outside of my low bloodtinge with my 50 strength/30 skill character, I'd be able to try out a good number of weapons... that character's arcane stat is kind of low though, as it's only high enough to use the shell/bone/roar.

Urrg... can't decide. :\[

Hrmm...

Sounds like, outside of my low bloodtinge with my 50 strength/30 skill character, I'd be able to try out a good number of weapons... that character's arcane stat is kind of low though, as it's only high enough to use the shell/bone/roar.

Urrg... can't decide. :\[

Yes, there are some few weapons that requires 25-30 but I think you covered those too

BumRush

If it's the first version you can run and poison knife him to death. If it's the second version he can still be poisoned but you need to learn how to dodge through his attacks to create openings to attack him as well.

Ailing loran. Poison really doesn't do much of anything to be honest.

Anyone to help grind 6 vermins now? (5 to use for covenant and one to keep in inventory)
We could do an easy chalice dungeon or two just for that, and I'd help to do the same if you want.

Either we use the official neogaf password for matching or one we decide.
Feel free to PM me if you want to help me, and want me to help you in return.

Ailing loran. Poison really doesn't do much of anything to be honest.
It actually does work, just takes too long, which is why these days I hurl poison knives at him on top of attacking him. It drains his health over time just have to use a good amount of them. While that's slowly depleting his health dodge through his attacks if you can either survive or get the timing right to take more of his health out.

Abhorrent Beast on the 3rd layer

If you want, we can do the first two layers so I get to your floor then I help you and it's done...otherwise I'd need to go to the 3rd floor by myself :p

edit: while we talk here I'm searching on the makeshift altar for a dungeon open with gaf's password.

BumRush

If you want, we can do the first two layers so I get to your floor then I help you and it's done...otherwise I'd need to go to the 3rd floor by myself :p

Oh no worries then...I only have about 15 or 20 minutes right now. When I have an hour or two!

I shared the dungeon

Sorry :( I have closed all dungeons a few months ago so I can't do much right now except pray I could reach you with the makeshift altar, but it seems it doesn't work that well.

BumRush

Sorry :( I have closed all dungeons a few months ago so I can't do much right now except pray I could reach you with the makeshift altar, but it seems it doesn't work that well.

I shared the dungeon. Never done it before so if you can't find me, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.

Top Bottom